Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 07-26-2019, 12:13 AM   #1
Mr.Blue

Default Who likes sandwiches?

Just logged onto GD to check in. I'm eating this really tasty spicy chicken sub sandwich with cilantro and carrots on it...and I was just thinking: why don't I make a fun little thread where everyone posts their favorite sandwich on it?

So that's the thread! Just post your favorite sandwhich or whatever else you may be eating at the moment while perusing GetDare...can be anything really...have fun!
Mr.Blue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 12:25 AM   #2
Kylenut2

I'm not going to lie. I thought I was going to walk into a joke and the punchline was going to say go eat a cock meat sandwich. Lol the Joy's of working in a factory and the places your mind goes to.

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2019, 07:51 AM   #3
Everill
getDare Devil

Personally my favourite type of sandwhich has to be either a ice sandwhich or a toast sandwhich.

Sandwhichs don't have to be complicated with 90 different ingredients and I personally prefer just the simple flavours over the 20 fusion combinations people sometimes do

Last edited by Everill; 07-26-2019 at 08:12 AM.
Everill is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2019, 12:10 PM   #4
Raziel78
Distinguished Member

I must say a cheese and onion filler sandwich is nice....then there are toasties...(for those who don't know) using a toastie machine, you butter two pieces of bread, put one butter side down in the machine, put in your fillers (again cheese and onion or cheese and ham are nice) put the other piece in butter side up. Close the machine and wait for it to cook. Lovely
Raziel78 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sandwhich