Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Advice Section

Old 08-28-2017, 01:33 PM   #1
DoncasterDave

Default Piercings

Hi. I always had the intention of getting a few piercings done. I chickened out but would like one or two when the thought is fresh again in my mind. Which part of my cock is best and nipple or both. Does anyone have piercings there? Do they heal quick or is it hurt? Any help or information please.

Sisters email : [email protected]
Ex Colleague : [email protected]
My daily email : [email protected]

Always in the Print My Pictures thread any the Send and Spread thread.

Any photos you receive of me can be shared anywhere without my permission along with contact details. All I ask is for a link to/screenshot of where it has been shared

Limits : Anal, diapers, nothing illegal, dangerous or likely to get me arrested. No blood or scat play, no blackmail

Kik me with Get excited and I will get hard and send you a dick pic
DoncasterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 01:44 PM   #2
privvy
Distinguished Member

The following information has been copied off internet:

Average Healing Times for Male Genital Piercings:

Ampallang Piercings: 4-6 months or more
Apadravya Piercings: 4-6 months or more
Dolphin Piercings: 4-8 weeks
Dydoe Piercings: 2-3 months or more
Frenum Piercings: 4-6 months or more
Guiche Piercings: 2-3 months
Hafada/Scrotal Piercings: 2-3 months
Lorum Piercings: 2-3 months
PA & Reverse PA Piercings: 4-6 weeks
Pubic Piercings: 2-3 months

https://info.painfulpleasures.com/he...ital-piercings

My tag is "napoleon" on exp..ed real fun. Please search for me and extend my time.

If you want to be exposed on "exp..ed real fun" or "destr...ble me" I am willing to be of service.

MAYBE: mild pain, cum eating
LIMITS: pee/scat, public & family, permanent, illegal, pictures, feet, dirty undies/socks

PM Dares

Kik Dares/Tasks/Requests

https://join.skype.com/M02cwcDAn9Gp ... you never know, I might be online
privvy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 02:48 PM   #3
ChasteTeddyBear

I have a Prince Albert and both nipples pierced. Oddly enough the nipples hurt a bit more than the PA. But it didn't hurt that much to begin with.

The PA is done at a location where the skin is so thin to begin with, its over and done with before you realize its happened. The tube that they put in to catch the needle is the only real uncomfortable part. Other than that its all psychological. I put it off for a while and almost chickened out but ended up following through with my owner there. She reacted more to her Septum getting pierced after me than I did to mine.

Id recommend getting it. Its a SUPER low maintenance piercing and heals pretty quickly. Getting and apadravya is a totally different beast. But I'm still considering it. My PA is at a 2GA now and I'm not sure how well I'd handle a 2GA piercing through the really meaty bits. So I may have to downsize and then work my way up again.

As for the nipples, it sucks because you get one done and then you know whats coming for the next. And its typically more painful for males just because the skin is more taut over the pectoral muscles. Plus if you have any hair then the potential for the clamps pulling on them a little is there as well.

Heal time for the Nipples is definitely longer than the PA. All things said and done, I'm glad I got both. But if I could only do one, it'd be the PA. Or if I had to take mine out for some reason I'd have no hesitation getting it done again.

For the sake of reference, I have a VERY low pain tolerance.
ChasteTeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ChasteTeddyBear for this post:
Old 08-28-2017, 04:25 PM   #4
DoncasterDave

Would the rings heal quicker on my nipples?
All the cock piercing info i will have to google. For a first time penis piercing, which is the best for me.

Sisters email : [email protected]
Ex Colleague : [email protected]
My daily email : [email protected]

Always in the Print My Pictures thread any the Send and Spread thread.

Any photos you receive of me can be shared anywhere without my permission along with contact details. All I ask is for a link to/screenshot of where it has been shared

Limits : Anal, diapers, nothing illegal, dangerous or likely to get me arrested. No blood or scat play, no blackmail

Kik me with Get excited and I will get hard and send you a dick pic
DoncasterDave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 06:03 PM   #5
Forester
getDare Sweetheart

Rods run a lower risk of growing out. I've gotten both my nipples pierced, and only have one left. Didn't find them very painful to take (the pain is sharp, but last for a blink of an eye, and the feeling when it goes in and 'stretches' is actually pretty nice (call me crazy :P).

The healing process is another matter, as it will take some time. I had rods, and had one (healed) actually get the end ball get squeezed into the nipple. Just let it grow out, didn't hurt at all but was kinda like wtf just happened :P

I've got no idea about piercing one's cock, even tho I admit I've been thinking of getting that done as well. The nipple piercing that is left is about 5 years old, and lost the other one about 2 years ago so. Nothing to be afraid of.
Anything else is up for debate.

My toys and PM dares.

My BDSM test and sexmap.
Kik: Foresterfin
Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2017, 10:14 PM   #6
ChasteTeddyBear

PA would be dullybhealed significantly faster than nipples regardless of whether you went with a bar or ring. As for cock piercings. I'd suggest you go with a frenulum or a prince Albert.

Neither actually go through dense tissue, both are less prone to things like snags in clothing (or seatbelts which has been my mortal enemy since getting my nipples done).

Get some small binder clips and put them on your nipples and then just go through a few basic things. You'd be surprised how much stuff you let casually graze your chest.

I got my nipples done in the spring (April or May I think) and I still wear a compression shirt every day I leave the house just for some basic protection. My PA... I could go all day and forget I had it after the first week. Don t know about the frenulum, but that would have been my next choice.

And let's be real, some nipples just don't look good pierced. Mine could look better if I times up a bit. But a dick piercing doesn't really change the objective view of it aesthetically for the worse.

If it doesn't look good for whatever reason, it won't be made worse by the piercing. In fact it my be a visual improvement in the form of a shiny distraction. I've actually gotten a lot of compliments about the fact mine is "accessorized".
ChasteTeddyBear is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipples, piercings