Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2021, 01:27 PM   #31
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Well, you have a couple of dares above that give you (or someone) more control over who is touching you - the blindfold/leash dare (though you can lose some of the restrictions he named if they are too much), and the elevator dare, but to give one from me:

Go with your Mistress somewhere at least an hour away, along a busy route (try and make it a walk you would not normally do naked). Once there, give all your clothes to your mistress for safe keeping, and have her pass you a set of condoms. In order to get your clothes back, you must get each of those condoms to be used & full of cum. However, you are free to stop at any time - you will just have to walk home as you are.
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 01:49 AM   #32
sfinx
getDare Sweetheart

- variation on the pizza dare: order a pizza, then get naked and write on your belly " This slut lost a bet to her boyfriend " and write above your boobs " please squeeze my boobs ". Then put in a ballgag or other gag if you don't have one and start masturbating to the edge but don't have an orgasm just yet. Stay as close to the edge of orgasm until the delivery guy arrives, then put on panties with your bullet vibe in them and handcuff your hands behind your back. Now open the door and take your pizza. (let us know if he squeezed your boobs and if you had an orgasm right in front of him)

- cut one of your t-shirts so your boobs are barely covered when walking normally and make sure that when you raise your arms your nipples will show. Now put that t-shirt on and also a really short skirt, no bra or panties.
Go to a supermarket and walk around for at least 30 minutes pretending to buy stuff, but you can only take stuff from the bottom or top shelf exposing your ass or boobs every time. You will not buy those things so put them back every time exposing yourself again.
After 30 minutes take a cucumber and condoms and if possible go to a checkout where a guy is sitting and make him blush.

- Go to the city wearing a tight white top without a bra. Make sure it is thin fabric or some kind of fabric that get very see through when it gets wet. Make sure you do this on a day where it will be raining a lot so you get soaking wet and your boobs will show the whole time.

- Get in an elevator wearing panties, pants, bra an a top. When in there strip naked and just wait. When you feel the elevator starts to move try to put on your clothes as fast as you can so you won't be exposed. When the door opens and you are not dressed completely act embarrassed but don't cover up. Just take the rest of your clothes and walk out.

- Another elevator dare: only wear a dress or long shirt, nothing else. Walk to the elevator and leave your dress somewhere you can hide it, then walk in the elevator. Push a random button to go to another floor. Start masturbating and stay in the elevator until you have an orgasm. Then you can go back to the floor you started and get dressed again. On your way back to your dress you may use the elevator but you could also use the stairs, your choice.

Likes, limits and toys https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=97209

Last orgasm: 19/2/24
Next orgasm: 7/5/24
Edges before next orgasm: 37/500
hours plugged before next orgasm: 32/32
sfinx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2021, 06:56 AM   #33
FarmgalT
Distinguished Member

Ok well, lets see. Wear a short dress or short skirt (with a halter top or tank top) no bra or panties. Go to a park and find a path that is not relaly busy but has some traffic and take your keys and place them in your pussy, but make sure atleast one is partly visible out side your pussy. Get on all fours and just off the path and pretend to be lookng for you keys is the grass and or under shrubs ect. hopefully someone will show up to "help" and when they do make sure you dress or skirt slids up enough to expose you pussy with the key visible.

Lets find out how many good samaritans there are and help you.

T
It has been rough regarding my hyper libido. I had sought medical attention to see if there were new ideas to solve my scar tissue stimulating my clitoris nerves, but other than severing nerves or removal, no.
Instead I chose to live with my hyper-sexuality and will focus on dares here for torturing my pussy and clitoris meanly and nastily. If they are wrecked by torture then my problem will be solved. WRECK AWAY!

Below is link to updated DARES PAGE -
FarmgalT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2021, 10:03 PM   #34
Emmykink

- cut one of your t-shirts so your boobs are barely covered when walking normally and make sure that when you raise your arms your nipples will show. Now put that t-shirt on and also a really short skirt, no bra or panties.
Go to a supermarket and walk around for at least 30 minutes pretending to buy stuff, but you can only take stuff from the bottom or top shelf exposing your ass or boobs every time. You will not buy those things so put them back every time exposing yourself again.
After 30 minutes take a cucumber and condoms and if possible go to a checkout where a guy is sitting and make him blush.

Did this, I used my shortest skirt, that does not even cover my pussy when I'm standing normal. And a shirt that is cut at the nipple line so that my nipples are just barely visible when standing normal. Basically naked. This one felt good as I was getting lots of looks from people around the store. Nor sure how well I made the cashier blush but I gave him my number at the end because he was kinda cute.

- Get in an elevator wearing panties, pants, bra an a top. When in there strip naked and just wait. When you feel the elevator starts to move try to put on your clothes as fast as you can so you won't be exposed. When the door opens and you are not dressed completely act embarrassed but don't cover up. Just take the rest of your clothes and walk out.

Haha this one was fun, I did it a few times. The first time I got in on the ground floor. I wore just panties pants and a bra. I got fully naked right as I got in the elevator and just waited... unfortunately the first time the elevator opened up on the ground floor giving me no warning. I got seen by a couple fully naked! The other attempts went alright and I made it fully dressed in time.

- Another elevator dare: only wear a dress or long shirt, nothing else. Walk to the elevator and leave your dress somewhere you can hide it, then walk in the elevator. Push a random button to go to another floor. Start masturbating and stay in the elevator until you have an orgasm. Then you can go back to the floor you started and get dressed again. On your way back to your dress you may use the elevator but you could also use the stairs, your choice.
By extention I did this dare as well. It wasn't too hard after the first on because I was so close to Cumming. It was a relatively not busy elevator and it only took a for laps to the 3rd and 5th floor to cum. Lots of fun and I could definitely try these again!

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Emmykink for this post:
Old 09-11-2021, 02:01 AM   #35
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Now you have your tiny T shirt, how about making more use out of it?

Go down to your local park/woods wearing the tiny T shirt, and either the same short skirt or a pair of leggings that are too small - cameltoe should be obvious. Whilst you are there you are going to do plenty of excersize. Go for a run, do plenty of stretches, even practise some yoga - you may not touch or fix your clothes until you get home.

For extra fun, write something humiliating on your tits/above your pussy - if no better ideas, write 'Public Slut' above tits and 'Needs Cock' above your pussy.
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2021, 06:27 AM   #36
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Still taking new ones?

My PM Dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=91098

Spoiler:
inquisitive, aren't you... Well, if you've read this, you must now ask me for dare, that you must complete, and you've gotta write a report about it.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2021, 11:08 PM   #37
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonBull1 View Post
Still taking new ones?
Sure, I've got a little extra time! why not?

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Old 11-09-2021, 12:02 AM   #38
Darkrider_X

To bring back a dare brought forth in here before but with a twist here is the dare I have for you:

Dress in a short dress or skirt with a revealing top. Take your car keys as well as house keys and attach them to a couple of clamps. Place these clamps on your pussy lips with a small bell on another clamp on your clit. Once done with the above go for a walk and at random intervals randomly bend over as if looking for something and see if anyone notices the bell or the keys hanging out from under your dress/skirt.

Seeking female submissives/slaves only

Likes: Bondage, Spanking, Insertion. Stretching (pussy/anal/breasts)

Dislikes: Subs who do not follow through when given a task or ghost from their own threads

Limits: Scat,Pee,Blood

Kik: xDarkriderx
Snapchat: darkriderx22
Discord: ironmanraines

Please mention you found my info on Getdare when adding.
Darkrider_X is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 01:24 AM   #39
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Ok, fun time
Short skirt, no panties thigh high, high heels. You choose the rest that look good on you. Write on your ass cheeks, fuck me Now. But it will be covered by the dress.

Go to a night club, now here the challenge, also bring a condom large, safe sex. I want you to seduce the guy with the largest cock in the club. When your talking to him, drop something, and let him get that special message for him. You get extra Get Dare bonus points if he fucks you in a corner, or the men's room. On second thought bring a handful of condoms, just in case you get a train going in the men's room

Have fun girl.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 09:38 AM   #40
SerBlack
getDare Addict

A simple one. Go to a public trail. Start off fully clothed. Every two minutes remove an item of clothing, and leave it when you removed it.

Keep going until you are naked, then walk for a further five minutes.

Turn around and walk back, collecting your clothing as you go. Let's hope no-one walks off with any.
Old 11-09-2021, 11:08 AM   #41
InterestedPartie

Default Public Transport Predicament

Here's one hopefully you'll enjoy...

Bind your thumbs together, either with thumb cuffs or a zip tie.
Wear a tshirt/ dress that barely covers your ass or pussy.
Get on some public transport that you have to hold on with a hand rail above your head.
Ideally at rush hour, so it is standing room only. Either way you won't be sitting down. You'll be holding on to the hand rail the whole time between stops, exposing you to anyone who can see you.

Now ride the full circuit of your chosen route.

Busier will be better for you, as there will be more people obscuring the view of your exposure.
InterestedPartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2021, 06:18 PM   #42
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darkrider_X View Post
To bring back a dare brought forth in here before but with a twist here is the dare I have for you:

Dress in a short dress or skirt with a revealing top. Take your car keys as well as house keys and attach them to a couple of clamps. Place these clamps on your pussy lips with a small bell on another clamp on your clit. Once done with the above go for a walk and at random intervals randomly bend over as if looking for something and see if anyone notices the bell or the keys hanging out from under your dress/skirt.
I really like the twist with the bell, I will definitely do that this!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
Ok, fun time
Short skirt, no panties thigh high, high heels. You choose the rest that look good on you. Write on your ass cheeks, fuck me Now. But it will be covered by the dress.

Go to a night club, now here the challenge, also bring a condom large, safe sex. I want you to seduce the guy with the largest cock in the club. When your talking to him, drop something, and let him get that special message for him. You get extra Get Dare bonus points if he fucks you in a corner, or the men's room. On second thought bring a handful of condoms, just in case you get a train going in the men's room

Have fun girl.
I love the sound of this one, I will be sure to give it a go this weekend!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerBlack View Post
A simple one. Go to a public trail. Start off fully clothed. Every two minutes remove an item of clothing, and leave it when you removed it.

Keep going until you are naked, then walk for a further five minutes.

Turn around and walk back, collecting your clothing as you go. Let's hope no-one walks off with any.
A simple but goodie, if I can squeeze it in, I'll do it, focusing on some of the longer dares for now tho

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestedPartie View Post
Here's one hopefully you'll enjoy...

Bind your thumbs together, either with thumb cuffs or a zip tie.
Wear a tshirt/ dress that barely covers your ass or pussy.
Get on some public transport that you have to hold on with a hand rail above your head.
Ideally at rush hour, so it is standing room only. Either way you won't be sitting down. You'll be holding on to the hand rail the whole time between stops, exposing you to anyone who can see you.

Now ride the full circuit of your chosen route.

Busier will be better for you, as there will be more people obscuring the view of your exposure.
I absolutely love the idea of this! Is the idea to zip tie my hands on the pole so I can't cover up?

PM dares

Old 11-10-2021, 11:04 AM   #43
InterestedPartie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmykink View Post
I really like the twist with the bell, I will definitely do that this!

I love the sound of this one, I will be sure to give it a go this weekend!

A simple but goodie, if I can squeeze it in, I'll do it, focusing on some of the longer dares for now tho

I absolutely love the idea of this! Is the idea to zip tie my hands on the pole so I can't cover up?
The idea is that your hands are tied together so you can't just use one to steady yourself. Every time you move, you'll have to use both hands on the rail above your head, so you don't fall over.
InterestedPartie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2021, 11:42 AM   #44
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by InterestedPartie View Post
The idea is that your hands are tied together so you can't just use one to steady yourself. Every time you move, you'll have to use both hands on the rail above your head, so you don't fall over.
How about adding a butt plug to make it that little bit more interesting 😉
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 12:37 AM   #45
MasterMartin

Kind of strange to read such posts...

Asking for very risky dares and even wishing to be seen by others by accident during these dares
But on the other side not beeing able to provide any proof to be female at all or that you are doing the tasks as you have pics as your limit...

These threads always sound for me as some guy just want to collect some fantasies to cum on...
MasterMartin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exteme, flashing, no limit, public