Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-06-2021, 11:25 AM   #16
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
If you want to 100% be seen/caugh (and potentially used), there are two options - although definitely do them at your own risk, as I would normally call them overly risky

Go into an adult store & strip down - no getting dressed until after you buy a dildo.

Hang a handcuff key around your neck - strip off, hide your clothes then handcuff yourself to something in public. Will have to wait for someone kind enough to let you out. Would recommend doing this somewhere relatively quiet - too busy and no-one is likely to use you, too quiet and no-one will find you. Bonus points for wearing a gag/blindfold during this one.
Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Even more slutty is doing this in a male bathroom stall
I will be doing this tonight, in a unisex restroom. I'll let you know how it goes, but I'm very excited!

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 01:37 PM   #17
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Well if you somehow still want more public humiliation after that, feel free to go home afterwards without cleaning up or getting dressed.

Are you planning to wear a gag or blindfold?
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 02:02 PM   #18
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmykink View Post
I can't do this because I don't live in an area with fats. Any alternatives?
Any large group of horny young viral but legal aged guys will do. Like an amateur sports team for instance.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to linearizationcannon for this post:
Old 09-06-2021, 04:36 PM   #19
ExplorerOfDesires
getDare Sweetheart

1. Get a chain and a padlock and go to a public area like a well visited park.
  2. Hide the key to the padlock at least 50 feet (15 meters) away.
  3. Look for a nice tree or bench or lamppost where you can sit.
  4. Run the chain through your clothes that you are wearing.
  5. Use the padlock to lock the chain around the tree/bench/lamppost.
  6. Result: your clothes are locked away, despite you still wearing them.

Bonus:
Make a few notes with the text "Can you find the girl who locked her clothes to a tree/bench/lamppost and has to strip naked to escape?" Tape these notes on a few lampposts. If possible, add the date and time that you intent to close the padlock. The notes do not have to be too obvious, as it might be more fun if you yourself don't know if (or how many) people have read them. Also, after locking away your clothes, read something without looking up while listening to music. This is so you will be less aware of your surroundings for a while, thus also don't know how many people have passed while looking at you for clues if you are that girl in the note.

Have fun.
ExplorerOfDesires is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 05:27 AM   #20
Kindness
Distinguished Member

Likely too extreme, but you could tone it down:

Get handcuffs with two keys. Get condoms. Get plastic Easter eggs. Get lube. Get a bunch of small objects (pennies, marbles, etc.). Get chain and a padlock. Get a friend.

Shave.

Put one handcuff key in an egg, and put the egg in a condom. Put plenty of lube in the condom too. Get yourself worked up enough to insert the slippery condom-egg. Make another slippery condom-egg with the padlock key and insert it too. Make some more lubed-up condom-eggs with the other objects. Insert as many as you can fit.

Leave the other key with your friend. Get your friend to help write on you (large and legible):
Right above your pussy: “Look at my boobs!”
On your right breast: “Will suck and swallow for freedom!”
On your left breast write: “I get off on being used!”
On your stomach write: “Just take my clothes and go!”

Wear pants and a tube top.

Find someplace public with an overhanging tree branch, railing, or similar. Loop the chain over it so it hangs down to about your neck level. Padlock the chain so there is a big closed loop. Put one arm through the loop. Put the handcuffs on.

Try to get someone to help you get free.
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 05:35 AM   #21
Kindness
Distinguished Member

And another one too:

Stand on your tiptoes and measure how far your pussy is from the ground. Get a condom. Get two bricks. Bring a friend you trust. Wear a sundress and no underwear. Optional: bring rope or handcuffs.

Find a vertical post that is firmly mounted (ideally in concrete) and has a nice rounded top. The post should be at least 3cm taller than the height of your pussy. Ideally it should be 2-3cm in diameter at the top.

Play with yourself enough first that you will enjoy the next bit.

Put the condom on the post. Put the two bricks on either side of the post. Stand on the bricks, and lower yourself onto the post. Step off the bricks. Your friend takes the bricks away.

If you picked a good pole, you will be stuck until your friend returns the bricks. If you went for the rope/handcuffs, they will get an opportunity to play with you however they want first. Be sure to ask very nicely for help!
Kindness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 01:53 PM   #22
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
And another one too:

Stand on your tiptoes and measure how far your pussy is from the ground. Get a condom. Get two bricks. Bring a friend you trust. Wear a sundress and no underwear. Optional: bring rope or handcuffs.

Find a vertical post that is firmly mounted (ideally in concrete) and has a nice rounded top. The post should be at least 3cm taller than the height of your pussy. Ideally it should be 2-3cm in diameter at the top.

Play with yourself enough first that you will enjoy the next bit.

Put the condom on the post. Put the two bricks on either side of the post. Stand on the bricks, and lower yourself onto the post. Step off the bricks. Your friend takes the bricks away.

If you picked a good pole, you will be stuck until your friend returns the bricks. If you went for the rope/handcuffs, they will get an opportunity to play with you however they want first. Be sure to ask very nicely for help!
This is an amazing task! I love it and will look for spots this is possible!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kindness View Post
Likely too extreme, but you could tone it down:

Get handcuffs with two keys. Get condoms. Get plastic Easter eggs. Get lube. Get a bunch of small objects (pennies, marbles, etc.). Get chain and a padlock. Get a friend.

Shave.

Put one handcuff key in an egg, and put the egg in a condom. Put plenty of lube in the condom too. Get yourself worked up enough to insert the slippery condom-egg. Make another slippery condom-egg with the padlock key and insert it too. Make some more lubed-up condom-eggs with the other objects. Insert as many as you can fit.

Leave the other key with your friend. Get your friend to help write on you (large and legible):
Right above your pussy: “Look at my boobs!”
On your right breast: “Will suck and swallow for freedom!”
On your left breast write: “I get off on being used!”
On your stomach write: “Just take my clothes and go!”

Wear pants and a tube top.

Find someplace public with an overhanging tree branch, railing, or similar. Loop the chain over it so it hangs down to about your neck level. Padlock the chain so there is a big closed loop. Put one arm through the loop. Put the handcuffs on.

Try to get someone to help you get free.
Definitely really extreme but I would love to give it a go at some point. I'll think about how to make it safer and then give it a go!

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Old 09-07-2021, 05:09 PM   #23
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaffeineColin View Post
Go into a large clothing store and enter the men's section. Find some clothes and try them on the racks of clothing. Strip completely naked before putting on any of the clothes you found. Walk around the store with your clothes in your hand and try on two more men's outfits. Sames rules: strip naked before putting anything on.

Have fun,
-Colin
So, I did this, not sure why it needed to be a men's section... I like wearing women's clothes more, and they are harder to put on, so I did 2 pairs on men's clothes and one set of women's. The store I won't to was Macy's. It was a fairly quiet section of the men's area, there was 1 guy and a few women shopping there. I wore just a long white tank shirt and some high heels making it easy to strip. The first outfit was a pair of boxers with shorts and a cute tee. I stripped completely maked behind the pants and changed without getting seen by anyone, pretty exciting though! The next outfit was a pair of pants and a tee shit with a Hoodie. I quickly got out of the current outfit and put on the pants I was hiding behind. I made it to the shirt section top less and slid on a shirt. Maybe one woman saw me, no biggie, I easily just put on Hoodie after that. Next I changed back into my white tee in the Hoodia area and went to the women's section. I picked a tight pair of skinny jeans and a really complex looking top that I thought would be hard to get into. The section was a lot more crowded, so It was much more risky. I stripped naked by the lingerie (how ironic) and tried to put on the pants as fast as I could. However, before I was done a woman came around the corner and looked very surprised! She caught me with my ass and tits out and exclaimed that there were changing rooms if l wanted! She walked off and I finished changing. Changing back was much faster and I was unseen. Thanks for the dare as it was a good warm up for this next one!
Quote:
If you want to 100% be seen/caugh (and potentially used), there are two options - although definitely do them at your own risk, as I would normally call them overly risky

Go into an adult store & strip down - no getting dressed until after you buy a dildo.

Hang a handcuff key around your neck - strip off, hide your clothes then handcuff yourself to something in public. Will have to wait for someone kind enough to let you out. Would recommend doing this somewhere relatively quiet - too busy and no-one is likely to use you, too quiet and no-one will find you. Bonus points for wearing a gag/blindfold during this one.
I only did the second part of this dare in a unisex bathroom at a local trailhead! I was a bit nervous because I didn't want to be caught by a kid or have the cops called on me though! We changed the dare and put the handcuff key on the other side of the bathroom and handcuffed my hands behind the toilet so that I was face down with my ass out. The bathrooms could lock and were single user only. The first person that came in after like five minutes just opened the door, closed it and said sorry... I did not reply. Next person came in about another 5 minutes later and was a kind of grungy older (30s?) guy. He actually entered and asked what I was doing and why I was like this. I told him that I was locked up as a dare and that I needed to get the key behind him. He seemed a little bit puzzled and looked at me. He asked I I was filming or if I had friends, to which I told him that I was indeed alone and not filming. He told me he could let me free but he wanted to touch me first. There was some banter about him just letting me go, but not before he grabbed my pussy and started fingerings me deep.this being the first time I had ever really been used in public I was very nervous. It was strange though, because the nervousness went away as he began to spank my ass. I was dripping and loving it. I'm not sure I was ready for it, but he undid his belt and pulled out his cock. It was a decent size. I told him to use the condoms by the key. Bad idea. He said that I wanted this and he didn't need to wear condoms. He slid his dick into my pussy and started fucking me hard! He was pulling my hair and slapping me too! He stopped after a couple minutes and put on the condom, I was very relieved! He put it on and jammed his dick into my dry ass! It hurt so bad! He fucked my ass hard until he was about to cum in which he pulled out and took off the condom. He said that he would set me free if I ate his cum! I really wanted out at this point so I agreed and let him Finnish on my face and in my mouth. I swallowed the while load. I asked if I could get out, and he said he wanted more fun. At this point I was pretty over it, but still a little turned on. Little did I know that he just wanted to pee on me. He grabbed the condom off the floor and had me hold it on my mouth while he peed all over me! He reached around and pulled my tits. I'm not really into watersporst so I was very turned off. Lucky for me he said thanks and unlocked me. I walked home clothed and took a shower. I don't think that I would do a dare that I have this little control in again as I now Want to get an STD test and was a little more nonconsent than I imagined. Overall this was a very stimulating dare and I would definitely take mare like it assuming they can be mad a little safer... maybe by my mistress or something. Thanks!

PM dares

The following 4 users say Thank You to Emmykink for this post:
Old 09-07-2021, 09:04 PM   #24
MrJB
Distinguished Member

I said when posting they may be too risky - in some ways, you should feel lucky the first guy to use you let you out, it could have been more! Glad you still found it stimulating.

Do you just want to be seen on your future adventures, but not used? Or do you want to have to provide some services to people who catch you, just with a bit more control over it?
Old 09-07-2021, 10:24 PM   #25
Bad_boy5

Have a friend hide a key somewhere around the block for you to find along with clothes scattered around the block. Strip down and handcuff yourself in the back or front as you start your scavenger hunt for your clothes and key. Your trusted friend can give you 2 hints max. You may not return to your home until you are unlocked and fully dressed. Depending on the clothes you may need someone to help dress you
Limits: Social suicide, scat, piss drinking, permanent, illegal, full public, pictures
Bad_boy5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 11:12 PM   #26
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Sorry to hear that Emmy. Him doing that is most definitely not okay. I wish someone more decent had found you in that stall, or your friend was with you. Do be careful with these things, there is a lot of risk involved.

Find a building with an elevator with no camera's. Preferably a bit away from your house. Put on some bright underwear and an easy to slip off dress. Take a small bag with you to the building.

Call the elevator down. Once it is down, strip naked. Throw your dress into the elevator and your underwear into the bag. Take the stairs to the very top floor l. Once there, call the elevator again and put on your underwear again. If your dress is still there, you are in luck. If not, you'll be heading home wearing just your underwear.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 12:08 AM   #27
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

I dare you to be lead around in public (probably at night) while nude, bound, hobbled, gagged, and blindfolded. Preferably while covered in bodywriting from the person leading you, that you can't even read ahead of time due to the blindfold

Old 09-08-2021, 02:10 AM   #28
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
I dare you to be lead around in public (probably at night) while nude, bound, hobbled, gagged, and blindfolded. Preferably while covered in bodywriting from the person leading you, that you can't even read ahead of time due to the blindfold
+1 to this, was going to suggest something similar - your misstress can then hand you to men if she does want you to serve them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Sorry to hear that Emmy. Him doing that is most definitely not okay. I wish someone more decent had found you in that stall, or your friend was with you. Do be careful with these things, there is a lot of risk involved.

Find a building with an elevator with no camera's. Preferably a bit away from your house. Put on some bright underwear and an easy to slip off dress. Take a small bag with you to the building.

Call the elevator down. Once it is down, strip naked. Throw your dress into the elevator and your underwear into the bag. Take the stairs to the very top floor l. Once there, call the elevator again and put on your underwear again. If your dress is still there, you are in luck. If not, you'll be heading home wearing just your underwear.
More ways to play with this - make the underwear more humiliating (skimpier, no bra, etc). Ride the elevator back down again before putting anything on. If you go somewhere with multiple elevators, wear a skirt & top instead, and throw each into a different elevator. Whichever elevator meets you at the top is all you are allowed to wear
Old 09-08-2021, 03:54 AM   #29
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Get a round brush with uncapped sharp bristles. Like this:

And then fuck your pussy with it. Or better yet have someone else fuck your pussy with it while you are restrained

Old 09-08-2021, 01:01 PM   #30
Emmykink

Quote:
I said when posting they may be too risky - in some ways, you should feel lucky the first guy to use you let you out, it could have been more! Glad you still found it stimulating.

Do you just want to be seen on your future adventures, but not used? Or do you want to have to provide some services to people who catch you, just with a bit more control over it?
Yes, I do feel lucky! I still really enjoy doing public dares, and would still be OK with being touched and whatnot, I just want to have more control over being able to get out of a situation. Basically I want to have a way out that doesn't involve another person. Either way, really enjoying the dares so far so I'll keep doing them!

PM dares

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exteme, flashing, no limit, public