Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-05-2021, 10:43 PM   #1
Emmykink

Female 22 F extreme public dares

Looking for some new tasks or dare that can get me caught naked (and maybe used?) in public! I've been doing lots of naked runs and sheer/I'll fitted clothing this summer but I'm looking for something more extreme. All reports will be done on this thread! Thanks and have fun!

Like: public, extreme pain, insertion, rules, breeding

Limits: social suicide, family, pics

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Public and Masochistic Dares With Consequences

Challange me to a chatroulette
Emmykink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:29 PM   #2
Ivanhrozny

Is your goal to get caught by accident or you actively want to be seen naked in public?

kik: ivanhrozny

Likes: humiliation, edging, light pain, spanking, JOI, ice play, teasing

Dislikes: anal, ruined orgasms, heavy pain, pee play

Limits: Blood, extreme pain, dangerous, social suicide, family, illegal, feminization, crossdressing, messy, face pics

If you're interested in something not listed here, chances are I might like it if you present it well
Ivanhrozny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:49 PM   #3
CaffeineColin

Go into a large clothing store and enter the men's section. Find some clothes and try them on the racks of clothing. Strip completely naked before putting on any of the clothes you found. Walk around the store with your clothes in your hand and try on two more men's outfits. Sames rules: strip naked before putting anything on.

Have fun,
-Colin
CaffeineColin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2021, 11:51 PM   #4
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Go out wearing only a minidress on a windy day. Take a walk along the park, you are only allowed to use your hands to prevent your dress from fluttering if there are kids around.

If you see anyone obviously looking, give them a wink, and stand still a few seconds to see if they approach you. If they do, let them feel you up.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 12:52 AM   #5
Enlil

Since these are the last days of summer, make the best of it: on a sunny day go for a walk in the countryside. Choose a place where there aren't many people, but it is possible someone will come. Once you get there, take off one piece of your clothing, then walk 50 steps, and take off another one, repeat till there are no more items of clothing left. Once you're naked, walk another 50 steps and lie down on the ground, face up. You must stay there for 15 minutes. Enjoy the sun and wind on your body. Once 15 minutes are over, masturbate to orgasm. Then you'll still have to walk naked/partially undressed a little to retrieve your clothes.

If you're more daring: instead of lying down on the ground, kneel down for 15 minutes (+ masturbation time), legs apart, a blindfold on your eyes.

Another one, a classic: You will need a suitcase with a lock. Go for a walk at night (or very early in the morning?) in your neighbourhood. Hide the key in a previously picked spot. Then walk on for ten minutes. Once the time is over, get naked, put your clothes in the suitcase, and lock it. Congrats, now you're naked in public and you have to go back to the key in order to get back your clothes.

Last edited by Enlil; 09-06-2021 at 01:08 AM.
Enlil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 03:27 AM   #6
MrJB
Distinguished Member

Do you want to be caught 100% of the time, or leave it as a risk?

Risk Only Dare:

Start a walk about 30 mins-1 hour before dawn. Wear only clothes you don't care about, & bring at least. Continue to walk away from where you started until you can see the sun. When you can see it, cut away all your clothes & head back through the much brighter streets.

For bonus points, bring any of the following & put them on after cutting up your clothes:
  • Handcuffs
  • Gag
  • Nipple/Clit Clamps

If you 100% want to be caught with no escape let us know, and we can give you suitably extreme dares
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 03:45 AM   #7
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Define a region where you will be doing a nude run, but not the specific path. Then define a sub region for where you will hide your key and another region for where you will hide your clothes. Do not define the specific locations. Decide on the specific time frame for when you will do your nude run.

You're going to do the fairly standard "drop your key off at one location, then drop your clothes off at another and retrieve your key nude" dare but with an important twist: a few days before your run you will give all of the information you defined in the first paragraph to one or more local frat houses. If they catch you naked they can fuck you but then have to let you go to continue your run. If they find your clothes or your key before you do though, they get to bring you back to the frathouse for a prolonged gangbang.

People who flake or don't write detailed dare reports piss me off
linearizationcannon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 07:02 AM   #8
Emmykink

Thanks for vlarification, I would love some dares that end up in me being caught! My mistress will proballu end up picking her top few dares for me to do after I get a few, but I'll try and do all of them eventually!

Toys: wand vibe, small and medium plug, medium dildo, extra large dildo, bullet vibe

PM dares

Old 09-06-2021, 07:35 AM   #9
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emmykink View Post
Thanks for vlarification, I would love some dares that end up in me being caught! My mistress will proballu end up picking her top few dares for me to do after I get a few, but I'll try and do all of them eventually!
Well lets up the temptation for getting caught: for the next two months, getting caught and then fucked is the only way you are allowed to cum

Old 09-06-2021, 07:49 AM   #10
MrJB
Distinguished Member

If you want to 100% be seen/caugh (and potentially used), there are two options - although definitely do them at your own risk, as I would normally call them overly risky

Go into an adult store & strip down - no getting dressed until after you buy a dildo.

Hang a handcuff key around your neck - strip off, hide your clothes then handcuff yourself to something in public. Will have to wait for someone kind enough to let you out. Would recommend doing this somewhere relatively quiet - too busy and no-one is likely to use you, too quiet and no-one will find you. Bonus points for wearing a gag/blindfold during this one.
MrJB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 08:01 AM   #11
linearizationcannon
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by retrogames View Post
If you want to 100% be seen/caugh (and potentially used), there are two options - although definitely do them at your own risk, as I would normally call them overly risky

Go into an adult store & strip down - no getting dressed until after you buy a dildo.

Hang a handcuff key around your neck - strip off, hide your clothes then handcuff yourself to something in public. Will have to wait for someone kind enough to let you out. Would recommend doing this somewhere relatively quiet - too busy and no-one is likely to use you, too quiet and no-one will find you. Bonus points for wearing a gag/blindfold during this one.
Even more slutty is doing this in a male bathroom stall

Old 09-06-2021, 10:30 AM   #12
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Go out wearing only a minidress on a windy day. Take a walk along the park, you are only allowed to use your hands to prevent your dress from fluttering if there are kids around.

If you see anyone obviously looking, give them a wink, and stand still a few seconds to see if they approach you. If they do, let them feel you up.
Did this dare, I chose a loose fitting white minidress that is kinda sheer and barely covers my ass. I went for a short walk, maybe 20 minutes. It was a little breezy so the dress flew up a few times, I think a few people spied me and I gave 6 guys little winks, nobody approached me today though, I think I'll try this again when it is a little more windy and a little more crowded. Maybe at the mall or something, ice skating?

PM dares

Old 09-06-2021, 10:57 AM   #13
TaskCreator

Rule:
Whenever in a fitting room in a store - you must undress completely for at least one minute. If there is a curtain, let there be a gap so you can be seen. If there is lockable door, leave it unlocked.

Dares:
1. Go to a public bathroom. Enter one stall but do not lock it. Undress completely and leave your clothes there. Go to a different stall and also do not lock the door. Sit on the toilet and masturbate for 15 minutes or until someone opens the door to your stall. Then you can go back to the first stall and redress (if the clothes are still there).
Bonus points if done in men's bathroom.

2. Go for a nude drive in a car around the city at night.

3. Go to a party dressed slutty - short skirt or dress, low-cut top, no underwear. Act as you were drunk. At some moment lay down and pretend you fall asleep. Make sure your boob goes out and your skirt is lifted. If someone wants to use you, let them do it...

4. Go to a cinema. Once the movie starts, undress and throw the clothes away from you. You may collect your clothes and dress again when the movie is about to end.

kik: TaskCreator
TaskCreator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 11:07 AM   #14
r0ver
getDare Addict

Go into a public toilet. First go into the ladies part. Strip naked and leave your clothes in a cubicle.
Go into the next cubicle. Dont lock the door. Spank your ass, pussy and each tit 5 times each.
Go into the next cubicle and do 10 spanks for each. Do 15 spanks for each in the next and so on.
Now go into the men's part.
Go intoma cubicle, bend over with your ass facing up and edge once. Edge twice in the next cubicle, 3 times in the next and so on.

After the final edge you can cum, but only if you leave behind your clothes.
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 11:21 AM   #15
Emmykink

Quote:
Originally Posted by linearizationcannon View Post
Define a region where you will be doing a nude run, but not the specific path. Then define a sub region for where you will hide your key and another region for where you will hide your clothes. Do not define the specific locations. Decide on the specific time frame for when you will do your nude run.

You're going to do the fairly standard "drop your key off at one location, then drop your clothes off at another and retrieve your key nude" dare but with an important twist: a few days before your run you will give all of the information you defined in the first paragraph to one or more local frat houses. If they catch you naked they can fuck you but then have to let you go to continue your run. If they find your clothes or your key before you do though, they get to bring you back to the frathouse for a prolonged gangbang.
I can't do this because I don't live in an area with fats. Any alternatives?

PM dares

The following user says Thank You to Emmykink for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exteme, flashing, no limit, public