Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-29-2021, 09:28 PM   #31
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Go for a run, wearing a thong, bra and crop top. Instead of leggings, wear pantyhose/ tights.

After at least 5 minutes remove the bra and top. Do 10 star jumps. Put the top back on but leave behind the bra.
After another 5 minutes remove the leggings and thong. Touch your toes, holding the position for at least 10 seconds. Put the leggings back on but leave the thong.
Run another 5 minutes. You can now retrieve your bra and thong, but may not put them back on until you reach home.

----

During a class you have to remove your panties. If your hair is long enough use your panties as a hair tie. If your hair isn't long enough to tie back tie your pantie around you wrist.
Thanks for those! I also putted them on the list.
Julia_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2021, 09:32 PM   #32
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by TaskCreator View Post
Random
Dress as you like and go to a forest. When you arrive to that place stand in the middle of a path and strip down completely (you may keep your shoes). Leave the clothes right in the middle of the path. Then go for a half hour long walk away from the clothes. Then you can come back and redress.

When you go out on dress in a loose (maybe oversized) top (or sweater) with decent cleavage and no bra so that your boobs are on display for those directly in font of her when you leans forward. Maybe something like this one: http://savethepeople.co.uk/wp-conten...15-750x800.jpg
And make her lean a lot.

When you go out on a windy day dress in a transparent top and no bra so that your boobs are clearly visible. Put also a jacket on. Jacket unziped. Do not hold the jacket to prevent ot opening too much. You may grab it only after your boobs were revealed for at least 5 seconds.

Next time you go shopping, every time you enter the fitting room you must undress completely before trying on the clothes you choose.

For one day set a naked photo of you as the background on your phone.

Invite Antonia to your apartment. Once she arrive, strip naked in front of her. She then blindfolds you and positions you how she wants in front of the window. Antonia gets out of the apartment and takes a picture of you from the street. Once she gets the pic she comes back to your apartment. You cannot change your position before her return.

Lecture
Go to a lecture in a short but loose dress or skirt and no underwear, no tights. When sitting at your desk lift the back of your dress or skirt so that sit on your bare buttocks.

Go braless to a lecture.
Also thanks for those great ideas! I added them to the list also. I like how it goes finally.
Old 08-29-2021, 11:46 PM   #33
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Wear a short shirt for this, preferably a belly shirt. Go into a public toilet and sit down on it with your pants and underwear down and leave the door unlocked, but closed. Stay that way for 15 minutes or until someone opens the door and catches you.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 11:00 AM   #34
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Wear a short shirt for this, preferably a belly shirt. Go into a public toilet and sit down on it with your pants and underwear down and leave the door unlocked, but closed. Stay that way for 15 minutes or until someone opens the door and catches you.
Hey! Thanks for the dare. I wrote it on the list. I also will write reports later since I did some dares from the list.
Old 08-30-2021, 11:05 AM   #35
slo_oo

attend class with a baggy shirt and nothing but clothespins on your nipples underneath.
Old 08-30-2021, 11:53 AM   #36
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by slo_oo View Post
attend class with a baggy shirt and nothing but clothespins on your nipples underneath.
Also added this one to the list! Thanks!
Old 08-30-2021, 12:07 PM   #37
Exhibitionist18

Go to a lecture in just a long shirt and nothing on under it and barefoot.
Exhibitionist18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 12:49 PM   #38
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by Exhibitionist18 View Post
Go to a lecture in just a long shirt and nothing on under it and barefoot.
Added as well. Thank you!
Old 08-30-2021, 01:57 PM   #39
Julia_

So now the reports of this day. Since Iam in Germany its the end of the day now...

1. Go to the lecture in a dress. After the lesson "accidently" tuck your dress between your bag and your back so your ass is visible. Only remove when someone tells you.

So I got up at about 7 am and went to university for my first lecture starting at 8am. I wore a dress even though it was cold and rainy... just for this dare. So after the first lesson I putted it behind my back and the bag. It wouldnt stay there long so i had to fix it several times to keep it up. Which probably was even making it more embarrassing. I went through the main hall to the next lecture which wasnt so far away so I was really quick there. Just when I entered the next room for the lecture another friend of mine came behind me and just undid it. She told me my ass was exposed and i thanked her.

7. Go braless to a lecture.

So I sat there for a while but since i was way to early I got to the toilet real quick and undressed my bra. Just since this is a real easy dare. The second lesson went really normal like this and I didnt redressed the bra since it wasnt noticeable or anything.

4. Change panties during lecture. Extras: Wear Pants, Combined with a bra-connection wedgie, sent a panties, a bra and the new panties picture to Antonia

So the next lesson I had with Antonia. We meet before the lecture room and since we had so much time left (always lecture ending at :45 and next one starting at :15) we sat down and talked a little. I told her about the tings I did this morning and we looked what else was to do. Since it was already pretty full she told me that i could do this one already. Even when the lecture basicly didnt started jet. I didnt had any panties to change to... what i also told her. She then smiled and walked away. After a minute or so she came back and gave me a string. I really knew what she did. We laughed because somehow it was real funny. I then just stripped my down, gave them to antonia, and even because I at least wanted to do one extra, took a picture without and sent it antonia. Just lifting up the dress so that it was visible and then with the new panties on. She looked them up and made a repository on her phone to put the photos she got of me already.
Old 08-30-2021, 02:57 PM   #40
Julia_

So I am trying to fit in the dares in the whole context for you guys to better understand. I hope that it is working.

So: After that one we just chatted a little ... obviously about the dares. She said she loves it and we can do as much as I want. I was pretty happy about that because I kinda feared that she found it stupid or weird or anything like that. So we agreed on trying to do as many dares as possible from now on. With that she again got her mobile out and looked through the list.

6. Go to a lecture in a short but loose dress or skirt and no underwear, no tights. When sitting at your desk lift the back of your dress or skirt so that sit on your bare buttocks.

She then got up with this one. She showed me and when i was done reading I got my panties off right away and gave them to her. I dont know why I dont just putted them in my bag but thats what I did. Since my dress wasnt that short it looked rather weird with all that dress up on the seat. The whole lesson I imagined situations in which I may land in the afternoon. When the class was over I fixed the dress. Then Antonia laughed really hard. I looked at her. She was looking at my seat. Since it are wooden stools there was a wet print... just really in the shape of my full botton. This kinda made me really embarrassed. I quickly swiped it away with my bag. With that Antonia made fun of me all day. To give you some examples there were sentences like: "Oh, if you feel like getting wet again just stay." or (when we were on the toilet) "Maybe just pull your dress up, i need to wash my hands."

20. Wear a somewhat short skirt with no panties on a windy day and go out in public and you are not allowed to hold your skirt down with your hands.

So since it was 13:45 now I was really hungry and Antonia as well so we made our way to the cafeteria. This was when we noticed that it was really really windy outside now. I really had struggle to keep my dress around when Antonia read this dare loud. I looked at her like "you are kidding" and she ... like she is my bestie ... just could also read my view and told me she dares me to do it. The rest of the day from now on. It took me a moment but then i moved my hands away from my dress and it just flattered in the wind. We then had to take some steps and it seemed like there was the wind from the bottom going up the stairs so that was my dress as well. With one rush it was right in my face. I imagined the view everyone around would get now. I was really panicking. I thought how i could fix it *without* my hands. After a moment i just real quick ran up the stairs and stood next to a wall. My dress flew down right then. i looked around and there were some people pointing their fingers at me and giggling. Antonia followed me and was also laughing. Her only comment on this was:"This will be a real fun day!" When we both walked in the cafeteria.

29. For one day set a naked photo of you as the background on your phone.

We got our food and just sat down. Eating. After some time. Antonia got her phone out again and you know... of course looking though the list. After a minute she said she wanted my phone. I gave it to her and unlocked it. She then went to our chat and went to the nude i sent her the one from top to bottom. I looked around to double check that nobody was watching. Then she putted it as background and lockscreen picture. Then she gave it to me and told me i wasnt allowed to fix it for this day. I looked the dare list up and saw the one. I then just putted my phone in my bag.

After lunch we got back to the main building and it wasnt that windy anymore so my dress just slapped around my legs. It already was 14:10 so we were in a hurry. We just reached the lecture hall when the lecture started.

5. During a class you have to remove your panties. If your hair is long enough use your panties as a hair tie. If your hair isn't long enough to tie back tie your pantie around you wrist.

Antonia was really just having a look at the list all the time this day... also when she handed me my slip. She told me that since i already removed them i just had to wear them for a hair tie. I straightened the panties a little and then quickly putted them to a dut. I looked around but the row above us seemed to be focussed on the professor talking. I told Antonia she shall take a pic because I wanted to know how it looks. She did and it kinda looked not really like undies at all. It really could have been a professional hair tie. I was really confident like that and Antonia kinda seemed bored. Probaly because she exepcted this one to be more noticeable and that the row behind us would look when she did it.

So the rest of the lecture was boring and after it we went home in my apartment which isnt that far from university. It was about 16:10 i would gess. We first talked a little when i looked on my phone to get the time after some time... to be greeted by a naked me. Antonia noticed and right away got her phone out and asked "So which one is next?" We looked through the dares for a while. I said i didnt know. She told me that i had to choose and we then do that one. Right then i knew which one it would be!

11. Play Hide and Seek with Antonia. There are 60 seconds to hide and 120 to find the opponend. Whoever loses that round has to strip of one peace of clothing. Whoever is naked first has to pose for the winner in 10 pictures like this.

I read it out load. Antonia did just put this on the list right in the beginning because we were bored more because of fun. Just like a joke. She thought for a while but after a short discussion (without real arguments) she said why not. Since we were in the apartment it was okay for her. So I wanted to hide first and she went to the front door and started counting loud. And just to tell you. In the first moment 60 seconds sounds much but they are over way faster than you think if you search a good place to hide! I got a place just right under the sofa. It was a little dusty but i was confident to get the 120 seconds over. With that she said loud that the starts searching. I tried not to breathe loud and heard her running around. Just when i saw her face right next to me. "Hello!" She shouted smiling. I got out again. She then held her hands open right away. I thought for a while... but there wasnt much to think about. I wore socks and a dress.... nothing else. I got my socks off and gave them to her. She just threw them on the sofa and told me to get to the front door. I then started to count loud. I heard some noices from my bedroom. There was some towing and bumping. I was really confident to find her... After the 60 seconds i just ran right in the bedroom and started opening all of my closets, look underneath my bed and really going through everything several times. I was really confused. This was when the timer ringed. I looked around and was really curious where she hid in the bedroom. Antonia then came into the bedroom laughing hard at how stupid I am. And I really did feel stupid also.... She told me that she knew if she would make some noise here and then get somewhere else that i would just get there. Without any request i got the dress off and putted it on the bed. I didnt really thought that I would win because i were just wearing socks and the dress and Antonia was wearing normal clothing but I also didnt thought that it would be that fast. Antonia was already making some settings on her phone camera while I was just standing there fully naked like this. After some time i asked "So?" And Antonia told me to wait a second. Then she led me in the living room, sat me (From now on as a list

1. On the sofa and told me to lay down. Its difficult to describe but like a model with legs slightly crossing and then she took a pic from the top.
2. On kitchen chair with legs spread. (I felt really vulnerable on this one.)
3. Infront of the main window laying with my back against it. If anyone saw... my ass would be squezed on it.
4. Bent over the sofa. Antonia gave me a slapp on my ass as a joke on this one.
5. Then one just me "pretending" to be exposed and covering up infront of the main door.
6. One on the toilet pretending to be caught peeing naked.
7. And this one was mean. She let me stand in the shower and told me to shower real cold to get my skin as she wanted. It really took a lot of will power to shower really cold (i normally always shower real hot.) But after it was running it was fine. She then gave me a towel.
8. While drying myself she took anotherone
9. Then we went in the bedroom and the let me lay just fully spreadeagled on the bed.
10. As if 9. wasnt exposing enought the same thing just with me laying on my stomach again.

I was really horny at that point. Fully exposed and embarrassed but also really horny.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 08-30-2021, 03:35 PM   #41
Julia_

Then I have to commit that we didnt do anydares for some time. We just enjoyed the rest of the day and cooked some muffins.

Just when I thought that Antonia would leave soon the told me that its time for another dare. My heart was instantly beating hart again and i was fully awake and full of adrenaline again in seconds. I caught me looking weird at antonia just like she would in a minute tell you how many million dollars you won. But instead of million dollars she would tell you which dare you will do. I am really feeling weird at that point.

6. Go to a playground at night in a dress. Climb the jungle gym and flash your ass on top of it. Antonia will record it.

She then just told me that iam dressed perfectly (in the dress) as i am even though its cold. We went outside and it was real windy again. My instinct wanted to catch my dress but i forced myself to let it fly around. Since it was really dark at that point it wasnt important anyway. We walked to her car. After a 5 minute drive... while I was getting more and more excited... we arrived at a small parking lot. We got out of the car and walked a short distance further. Then we arrived at a small playground with some sport setup. She got her phone out and I first thought she would read the dare for me but she was adjusting her camera settings again. I waited in excitment again. It was killing me that she was holding it back so long. But then finally she told me what i would do. I almost jumped because of my happiness! And ran right to the jungle gym. I climbed the wodden ladder and happily stood on the top. Antonia was already taking a video. I looked at her and waited for some kind of signal. She then sligly nodded. I immidiatly turned around, pulled my dress up and pushed my ass out of the small cabin as far as i could. I almost felt relieved to finally do some dare after this endless not knowing what will happen. When i finally retrieved myself out of my mind i pulled my dress down again and climbed back down to Antonia. Just when I reached her she stopped filming.

5. Find a public workout place. Go there deep in the night and strip fully naked. Then do a upswing horizontal on the bar and do 10 jumping jacks. Then redress.

Antonia looked at the video one again while I looked around and tried to hear if anyone was near. It was really fully silent except some animals. When Antonia was done watching the video she switched to the list again. I was so grateful that we would do another one. She read it out loud. While reading find a workout place she just smiled and said found, pointing at the sport equipment just 50 meters away. We walked over there and i got out of my dress and also gaver her my socks. I got on the bar and it took me three tries to get a upswing horizontal done. When I made it Antonia was clapping her hand and really loudly cheering on me. I looked around if anyone may hear that but it was fully empty. I bowed down like a presented an piece of art as a joke. Then I started to do the jumping jacks. My tits were bouncing around very wild. After the 10th i was happy that it werent more. For this Antonia was also cheering and clapping in rythm very loudly. Then she gave me the dress back and congratulated me on the performance laughing.

At this point I really thought that we would head home now. It was deep in the night!

16. At night on a beach or in a park. Pick a start point. 1. Take off a piece clothes drop it on the ground. 2. Walk 10 steps, Do 1 and 2 again, until naked then turn around and walk back put on the clothes.

Then she said that i could do this one by just walking back to the car fully naked. Since i only wore the dress i could just give it to her and head back naked. I stripped it of right away again and again gave it to her. Then we headed back to the car. When we got there I thought Antonia would give me the dress back but then i wanted to grab it:

15. On your way home by car? Each time you stop at a red light, take off one item of clothing. Can't put anything back on until you are in your room

She instead showed me her screen. I read it and looked a bit confused. She wanted to adapt it a little bit. Just so that iam already naked and at every red light i had to press my tits against the window till its green. We then got in the car and started. The most of the route was fully free. Just a few cars drove in the opposite direction. One red light switched just when we stopped right away to green. But on two others i pressed my tits on the really cold window for quite some time. But because iam lucky there were nobody else. Since i was so focussed on watching around if anyone was there and then also dreaming about the situations that could happen i didnt even noticed when we finally came back home. It was the moment i realised i had now to get up fully naked. I looked at Antonia who of course again was smiling bright. I then pushed myself and just ran beside the street, inside the building, up the stairs and along the floor. I was pretty happy when i was at my door till I noticed how stupid I am. Since my keys were in the car. I stood at the door and waited for Antonia to come and open the door up. In that moment there were 100 questions in my head. "Would she come?" "Am I naked looked outside?" "Will anyone find me here now?" I was frozen on that spot but I felt really wet. Just then Antonia came up the stairs juggling the keys around. I ran to her, grabbed the keys and got in the apartment. I was so relieved.

Antonia after that went home since tomorrow is university as well and we both had to sleep. (I have to commit that i masturbated on that evening in my bed and i came really hard) I just were so horny that i couldnt hold me back. And then I wrote/am writing the reports since then.

And now you guys are finally up to date! Good night! Hope to get alot more dares of you!
The following 2 users say Thank You to Julia_ for this post:
Old 08-30-2021, 03:42 PM   #42
Julia_

HMMM... iam thinking about something I wanna tell you before i finally go to sleep.

What do you all think about some kind of point system? So that i have a goal that i can reach. I imagine something like this:

1000 points : iam allowed to masturbate to completion
500 points: edge as often in one hours as i want
250 points: edge once

And every dare gets me some points... Maybe you could sent me some ideas to that. I would then put some points to the list to show you what i mean. Now finally good night!
Old 08-30-2021, 11:08 PM   #43
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Default Some more

Great job!
Here is some more:

RANDOM - 20 points

Have Antonia take you for a drive on a quiet road.
Strip your clothes one by one, readjusting others if they become loose.
Throw them out the window each time.
Antonia will keep track of distance from start to finish,
And continue to drive for half of it once you are in nothing but underwear and shoes.
Get both out of the car, running for your clothes.
Anything Antonia picks up is hers to keep for the next hours.
Anything you pick up yourself you have to put on right away.

Extra fun:
+5pt: Antonia gets to pick which clothes to wear
+10pt: Continue to strip until naked (except shoes)

LECTURE - 20 points

Antonia gets to text you a word at any time while in lecture.
You will then have to take a picture accordingly and send it to her within 3 minutes.
If you fail to do so, there will be some punishment and/or tougher tasks unlocked.
LEVEL 1: BRA or PANTIES - Failure: remove item + unlocks level 2
LEVEL 2: TITS or ASS (bare) - Failure: keep nipples hard or sit on bare ass until end of lecture + unlocks level 3
LEVEL 3: FLASH or PUSSY (raising shirt/spreading wide) - Time limit: 6 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 4
LEVEL 4: TOPLESS or BOTTOMLESS - Time limit: 12 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 5
LEVEL 5: BATHROOM STALL or BROOM CLOSET (naked inside) - Time limit: 6 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 6
LEVEL 6: MEN'S or LADIES (naked at urinal/sink) - Time limit: 12 minutes. Failure: hand over your clothes to Antonia until taken both pictures
Antonia has final word over failure or success.

Extra fun:
+5pt: Adding 'SOCKS' to level 1, 'BELLY BUTTON' to level 2 (lifting shirt above upon failure) and 'BAREFOOT' to level 3
+10pt: Next level gets unlocked automatically each 20 minutes
+10pt: Time limit of 2 minutes instead of 3, 4 minutes instead of 6 and 8 minutes instead of 12

SWIMMING - 20 points

Change into swimwear outside, within a 100m radius of the building.
No covering up when going inside.

Extra fun:
+5pt: 20m radius
+5pt: Stay naked for 2 minutes before getting into your swimwear
+10pt: Keep swimwear in car, have Antonia go switch your clothes for it

VOLLEYBALL TRAINING - 20 points

Leave any underwear at home,
Including sports bra if there's no medical issues.
Make sure to go to training clothed, having to switch clothes before practice.

Extra fun:
+5pt: Wait for all team members to arrive before switching clothes
+10pt: Have 'SPANK ME' written onto your ass cheeks, 'PLEASE' and 'PINCH' on the bottom of your tits and 'FREE TOUCH' right above your pussy (all in German of course )

---
About the points system,
Please feel free to discuss points rate above with Antonia.
Other than that, I think it's more fun being able to include edges into some dares (Like: edge twice during a lecture)
So how about collecting points for clothing next day/week?
Like 100 points per item for example?
Should keep those 1000 points for being allowed to orgasm though.

Have fun,
~Crazy~
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2021, 11:16 PM   #44
Julia_

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCrazy View Post
Great job!
Here is some more:

RANDOM - 20 points

Have Antonia take you for a drive on a quiet road.
Strip your clothes one by one, readjusting others if they become loose.
Throw them out the window each time.
Antonia will keep track of distance from start to finish,
And continue to drive for half of it once you are in nothing but underwear and shoes.
Get both out of the car, running for your clothes.
Anything Antonia picks up is hers to keep for the next hours.
Anything you pick up yourself you have to put on right away.

Extra fun:
+5pt: Antonia gets to pick which clothes to wear
+10pt: Continue to strip until naked (except shoes)

LECTURE - 20 points

Antonia gets to text you a word at any time while in lecture.
You will then have to take a picture accordingly and send it to her within 3 minutes.
If you fail to do so, there will be some punishment and/or tougher tasks unlocked.
LEVEL 1: BRA or PANTIES - Failure: remove item + unlocks level 2
LEVEL 2: TITS or ASS (bare) - Failure: keep nipples hard or sit on bare ass until end of lecture + unlocks level 3
LEVEL 3: FLASH or PUSSY (raising shirt/spreading wide) - Time limit: 6 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 4
LEVEL 4: TOPLESS or BOTTOMLESS - Time limit: 12 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 5
LEVEL 5: BATHROOM STALL or BROOM CLOSET (naked inside) - Time limit: 6 minutes. Failure: unlocks level 6
LEVEL 6: MEN'S or LADIES (naked at urinal/sink) - Time limit: 12 minutes. Failure: hand over your clothes to Antonia until taken both pictures
Antonia has final word over failure or success.

Extra fun:
+5pt: Adding 'SOCKS' to level 1, 'BELLY BUTTON' to level 2 (lifting shirt above upon failure) and 'BAREFOOT' to level 3
+10pt: Next level gets unlocked automatically each 20 minutes
+10pt: Time limit of 2 minutes instead of 3, 4 minutes instead of 6 and 8 minutes instead of 12

SWIMMING - 20 points

Change into swimwear outside, within a 100m radius of the building.
No covering up when going inside.

Extra fun:
+5pt: 20m radius
+5pt: Stay naked for 2 minutes before getting into your swimwear
+10pt: Keep swimwear in car, have Antonia go switch your clothes for it

VOLLEYBALL TRAINING - 20 points

Leave any underwear at home,
Including sports bra if there's no medical issues.
Make sure to go to training clothed, having to switch clothes before practice.

Extra fun:
+5pt: Wait for all team members to arrive before switching clothes
+10pt: Have 'SPANK ME' written onto your ass cheeks, 'PLEASE' and 'PINCH' on the bottom of your tits and 'FREE TOUCH' right above your pussy (all in German of course )

---
About the points system,
Please feel free to discuss points rate above with Antonia.
Other than that, I think it's more fun being able to include edges into some dares (Like: edge twice during a lecture)
So how about collecting points for clothing next day/week?
Like 100 points per item for example?
Should keep those 1000 points for being allowed to orgasm though.

Have fun,
~Crazy~
So you would make this scale :

1000 points for orgasm
100 points per articel number for next week

Right? Maybe someone comes up with something else to give me more possibilitys on the list

AND Damn that are many new dares. Thank you! I will put them on the list.
Old 08-30-2021, 11:39 PM   #45
MrCrazy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julia_ View Post
So you would make this scale :

1000 points for orgasm
100 points per articel number for next week

Right? Maybe someone comes up with something else to give me more possibilitys on the list

AND Damn that are many new dares. Thank you! I will put them on the list.
Right!
You should then keep track of total points at any time, so you can 'buy' clothes or orgasms next week.
I'd also reset counter at end of week, but that's up to you.

Maybe Antonia can help out assigning points to dares still on the list so you have more earnings? - And maybe rate dares already completed so you start off with some points already?

AND you're welcome, keeps you going

~Crazy~

Last edited by MrCrazy; 08-30-2021 at 11:41 PM.
MrCrazy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
exposure, flashing, friends, naked, public