Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-28-2022, 08:05 AM   #1
BeLisa

Default F21 searching Daremaster for kik

Hey together,

I was offline some time. I didnt liked the concept of the last thread. I now want one or two "Daremasters" for kik. I installed it a few days back.

It's not going to be like a slave master relationship. You can just suggest dares I can do. But you will get more information about me and also get pics from time to time. Also this shall not be part of the dare. I want to explore my exhibitonist/accidental/hidden public side more. So you more are going through with me. And are like a good friend.

So now for how you can become it.
1. Don't spam me with DMs!
2. Write a dare you think would fit me perfectly (maybe look in my blogs).
3. If I am interested, I send you my kik. Then we will chat a little more so I can find out if you are the one.

I maybe prefer girls if the dares are same good... just because most guys here are only down for this while they are horny.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Voyeur
95% Exhibitionist
92% Experimentalist
80% Switch
78% Submissive
74% Rope bunny

Likes: Hidden Public, Accidental Nudity, Quick Dares, Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation
Dislikes: Edgeing, Anal, Pee, Long Rules, Messy
Limits: Total Public, Strong Pain, Social destruction, Blood, Poop
BeLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 08:17 AM   #2
Kylenut2

This is a super fun idea, kinda feels like two friends growing up daring each other to try more and more naughty things. You may have something pretty good going here after you done sorting out everyone. Good luck on finding the right friends😊

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 08:31 AM   #3
BeLisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kylenut2 View Post
This is a super fun idea, kinda feels like two friends growing up daring each other to try more and more naughty things. You may have something pretty good going here after you done sorting out everyone. Good luck on finding the right friends😊
That's really what I have in mind. I hope I will find someone that fits my kinks and also likes the idea.

== Results from bdsmtest.org ==
100% Voyeur
95% Exhibitionist
92% Experimentalist
80% Switch
78% Submissive
74% Rope bunny

Likes: Hidden Public, Accidental Nudity, Quick Dares, Light Pain, Bondage, Humiliation
Dislikes: Edgeing, Anal, Pee, Long Rules, Messy
Limits: Total Public, Strong Pain, Social destruction, Blood, Poop
BeLisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 08:35 AM   #4
Kylenut2

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeLisa View Post
That's really what I have in mind. I hope I will find someone that fits my kinks and also likes the idea.
Its a wonderful idea and very cute and fun. You will hopefully make some good friends from this game/task

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 10:13 AM   #5
Uffi666
Baby Member

Hi Lisa,

Sounds like a great idea. I always thought that the classic master/slave idea is not the best thing to experience new stuff. Even if i am a man (but loves crossdressing and stuff even when i am not horny/i am a switch) i would love to get to know you better. I also speak German so it ll be easier to write I have a little dare for you if you are interested.

Go for a little night walk in a forest. You should wear something sexy/slutty. Every 5 minutes strip one piece of clothing and let it back. Do this until you are naked. Now edge 2 times and go back to find your clothes. If you find a piece you are allowed to wear it again.

I hope you like it. Have fun and i would love to write with you on kik.
Schöne Grüße

Last edited by Uffi666; 07-28-2022 at 10:21 AM.
Uffi666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 10:25 AM   #6
RPwALover
Account Banned

Hi, Lisa. Ich bin 22m auch von Deutschland (sag mir wenn du lieber willst dass ich auf englisch schreibe.) Finde die idee echt gut. Bin interessiert ein Daremaster zu werden.

Hier ein dare Vorschlag. Geh in ein öffentliches Klo. mach die Tür aber nicht zu. Du versuchst, yum Orgasmus zu kommen. Erst dann darfst du die klokabine verlassen. Wenn dich ausverehen jemand sieht, wirkt es als hast du vergessen abszuschließen.

Likes: Edging, Tease and Denial, Light impact play, playing games, stripping, shot term chastity, orgasm control, maybe more

Limits: anything permanent, illegal, scat, too public, too painful or too long, ass, body fluids, family, animals and more
RPwALover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 10:35 AM   #7
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

Stuck in a swimsuit.

Get in a swimsuit...the most revealing you have. Narefoot or flips if you MUST have footwear.

Then roll a die:

1. Get a can/bottle of soda. Unopened.

2. Get a fruit or vegetable.

3. Get a condom

4. Ask a stranger for $1. Or give away $5. to a stranger.

5. Get wet from head to toe. Cannot be at your or a friends house/yard. Fountain, lake, river. Then let 5 people see you before heading home.

6. Do all the above.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 11:57 AM   #8
wishofbeat

1. Change of bras:

You need two bras
In a drive thru

ask for something, when You are waiting for your order, start changing your Bra.

2. UPS i forgot it.

Use a skirt, tug it from behind to your panties, keep doing your day

3. A walk in the park

To a t shirt, do 2 holes where your nipples would be, walk in a park using your hands to cover them

4. Movie

Go to the cinema, watch a movie with out pants and panties.

5. A race in the stairs

In a building, start at the top floor, go leaving a pz of clothe in every floor then race to the first floor You started, and go putting your clothes back, everything must be work again (good luck putting your underwear again)

6. Bad luck day

Break some pants in the crotch area, no panties, try to arrive from point a to point b (something at least 30 minutes away)

It's Sir to you

Im looking for a sub, check my ad
wishofbeat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2022, 03:54 PM   #9
Daring-Alice

Default Accident nudity

Here's a quick one... Start wearing sweatpants with no underwear at home, whenever you are in the same room as your flat mates find heavy stuff to put in the pockets. Don't adjust them and wait for them to inevitably fall down.

You can damage the elastic to make them fall down and carry something that needs 2 hands to make it harder to pull them up.

Sometimes willing to take on dares/tasks... If you are interesting enough
Likes: Exhibitionism, exposure risk, edging, Anal, Masturbation.
Limits: Long term denial, pics, social suicide, pee, messy.

KIK: Daring_Alice
Daring-Alice is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, flashing, kik, naked, public