Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-11-2022, 09:26 AM   #1
alwayshard

Wink Extreme public dares!

I need some dares to do in public as a male. I’m new to this site and hoping you guys and gals will be as cruel and creative as possible. Please give me the most fucked up dares you can think of. I’m very into public humiliation and I am constantly out peeing, messing, and flashing with no one to share with! Use me for your pleasure ♥️
alwayshard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 10:46 AM   #2
WranglerKinkster

find a coffee shop where you can sit in a corner where no one can see under the table without bending over.

once seated, pull your penis out of your fly and edge yourself for at least 15 minutes before release.
WranglerKinkster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 12:52 PM   #3
BR1985
Distinguished Member

Walk two miles from home. Fill a bottle with piss and drink plenty of water. Piss yourself when you get two miles from home and then pour the other bottle over your head. Walk home nice and wet.

PM me any truth you like

My avatar was wonderfully provided by the delightful Bound. He's usually quite a good boy...
BR1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2022, 02:37 PM   #4
alwayshard

Default Love it

That is a good one oh my gosh I’m going to have to do this in some light khaki pants so it super noticeable! Thank you and keep them coming ☺️
alwayshard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2022, 08:51 AM   #5
Sfunlittehotdog

Find a public bathroom in the mall in a park wherever go in to a stall take your clothes off get pictures of clothes on Floor then go outside get a picture naked with and the door in it you have 72 hours to send your picture
[email protected]. Or Kik littehotdog
Sfunlittehotdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 05:40 PM   #6
Creamed My Jeans

1. Do my favourite. Go commando in an awesomely ripped pair of jeans including a crutch rip. Depending on how you walk your cock may be seen. If you stoop your cock my fall through the crutch.

2. cum on the outside of your jeans, wear them while wet, keep adding more cum, over time the show as cum stains and get crusty when dry. (I have a pair with 10 years of cum on them)
Creamed My Jeans is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2022, 09:33 PM   #7
Lly

Go out on a walk. Wear your largest buttplug on the walk. Find somewhere secluded and take out the buttplug. Fuck yourself for at least 10 minutes with your largest dildo. When you cum, put the cum back on the tip of the dildo and thrust it in balls deep. Try to keep the dildo in on your way back.

If you want, you can send photos to [email protected]

Likes: Creampie, Anal, Sub, bottoming, filling my quivering ass with large quantities of cum, still exploring, chastity, enema, food, humiliation
Dislikes:
Limits, Face, Pain, live-streamingScat, CBT, face Picture/Videos, abdl, public, permanent
Faproulette: Lly
Discord/Kik: Lly122

PM dares

Email: [email protected]
Lly is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, flashing, humiliation