Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-11-2021, 05:19 AM   #46
ClaireScott

Default Handcuffs and duct tape

Hey babe! Try this one:

All you’ll need is a pair of handcuffs, some duct tape, a pair of panties and a pair of high heels. First you’ll need to hide the keys to your home somewhere either close to the entrance or if you want a challenge, some place further away. When you are ready to start, strip completely naked at home. Then get a long strip of duct tape long enough to stretch from your pubis to your ass. Then place the keys of you handcuffs in the middle of the duct tape and tape it between your legs so that the key is pressed against your pussy. No you should have a strip of duct tape between your legs from your pubis to your ass holding the key firmly to your vagina.

Now put on your panties and nothing else and heels. Now take the handcuffs and lock the door behind you as you leave (you’ll need to retrieve the keys you hid earlier to get back into your place). Then handcuff yourself behind your back. No go into the streets and find someone that will help you retrieve the key from your pussy so you can remove the handcuffs before going home. That is, someone needs to help you remove your panties, rip off the duct tape and get the key to unlock you.

If you like being fingered by a stranger, you could even put the key in a condom and slide it up your pussy

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2021, 05:31 AM   #47
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ClaireScott View Post
Hey babe! Try this one:

All you’ll need is a pair of handcuffs, some duct tape, a pair of panties and a pair of high heels. First you’ll need to hide the keys to your home somewhere either close to the entrance or if you want a challenge, some place further away. When you are ready to start, strip completely naked at home. Then get a long strip of duct tape long enough to stretch from your pubis to your ass. Then place the keys of you handcuffs in the middle of the duct tape and tape it between your legs so that the key is pressed against your pussy. No you should have a strip of duct tape between your legs from your pubis to your ass holding the key firmly to your vagina.

Now put on your panties and nothing else and heels. Now take the handcuffs and lock the door behind you as you leave (you’ll need to retrieve the keys you hid earlier to get back into your place). Then handcuff yourself behind your back. No go into the streets and find someone that will help you retrieve the key from your pussy so you can remove the handcuffs before going home. That is, someone needs to help you remove your panties, rip off the duct tape and get the key to unlock you.

If you like being fingered by a stranger, you could even put the key in a condom and slide it up your pussy
That's a good one. A really good one.
Looks like we have another creative task giver on the board.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 08:32 AM   #48
ClaireScott

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterMichaelNY View Post
That's a good one. A really good one.
Looks like we have another creative task giver on the board.
Thank you, Sir! I do have my moments!

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 01:54 PM   #49
Antek88

Ask in the local sex shop (at best located in the underground floor) whether you can wash for them the window that is from the street side. Naked of course. You can negotiate 10% wage from what was sold during this time
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 01:56 PM   #50
Antek88

Go to the shopping centre and clothing store there and take handcuffs.
Take from the shop some trousers and go to fitting room. In one cabin leave thosr trousers and put the key to handcuffs into its pocket. Leave the cabin open The do to second cabin, strip fully, and leave the note on the pile of your clothes : "if you take those clothes one horny girl will need to walk home naked". Leave the cabin open. Then go to third cabin, handcuff yourself from back and wait 20 minutes. What may happen is:
- both clothes and trousers will stay so you will be free and able to dress
-clothes will be stolen, so you will be naked but with free hands
-Clothes will stay but shop assistant will take the trousers so it will be hard to dress while being handcuffed.
-and the last option :no clothes, no key for handcuffs...
Antek88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 02:26 PM   #51
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

go to a public path for walking then get nude walk 10 mins in then tie your feet together so you can not walk more then helf steps back to the car with a vib in your pussy and nipple clamps on
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-05-2021, 09:12 PM   #52
MasterMichaelNY
Account Banned

I think she has dare burn out again, she should be back in a few months.

Kik, MasterMichaelNY
Email, [email protected]
MasterMichaelNY is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, exteme, flashing, no limit, public