Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-13-2015, 06:06 PM   #1
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Default 10 NO LIMIT dares to punish slut for loosing her phone

Hey everyone,

So this slut stupidly left her phone on holiday and it will take ages for it to be sent back and so she needs punishments urgently. The messier and dirtier the better, the more pain the better, the more humiliating the better, this slut will do 10 dares with the only limits of illegal and permanent. This slut will send any proof you want and will PM it or post here. This slut has a master and it is him who will decide if the dares are good enough for this slut to do so she isn't allowed to do any. Comment or PM dares as this slut obviously can't use kik with no phone. Once I have 10 dares I will do them all one after the other.

According to master, though it is not a requirement, dares with diapers, piss, scat, mess, sexy clothes and humiliation will be favoured. But the most important thing is creativity.

Hannah xx
Limits: permanent, illegal

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Kik: hannahsmithe78910

Xxx

Last edited by HannahTheDiaperSlut; 04-13-2015 at 06:21 PM.
HannahTheDiaperSlut is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to HannahTheDiaperSlut for this post:
Old 04-13-2015, 06:09 PM   #2
Charlotte21

Recreate 3 sexy / naked pictures you took with your phone and put them in an album on kinktalk.
Charlotte21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:14 PM   #3
HannahTheDiaperSlut

My master said that I couldn't do that one as it wasn't bad enough, I kinda want to tho so I will once I have done 10 others.

Hannah xx

Long Blonde hair, 34D cup, 5"8, sexy as fuck and horny the whole time. I generally wear diapers 24/7 as I am incontinent, see http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showpost....17&postcount=7 for how that happened.

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 06:18 PM   #4
berktora

Piss in a toilet really messy then find a toilet brush and insert it in ur asshole deep then clean the toilet with the brush in ur ass and take many photos and videos in every step as a proof and share it with all the people who likes to follow what happent.. And i like to follow what will happen too.. Good luck slave.

This will remind u to clean the shit that u made....

And i forget to say.. U should show ur face.. Photos with face goes to my PM.. Photos without face are to be published here..

Last edited by berktora; 04-13-2015 at 06:55 PM.
berktora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:20 PM   #5
HannahTheDiaperSlut

hey,

My master said I can do this one so I will do it as soon as I have 10 (I am doing them all one after the other.

What should I be wearing when I do it?

Hannah xx

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 06:28 PM   #6
berktora

Nothing but some clench on ur nipples maybe..

And if u like,

Here s my second... İf u bought a new phone, put it and save it for 1 night in ur asshole.. İf not do it with some cucumber or carrot.. İnsert it in ur asshole then put an egg between ur butts but do not crack it and hold them all for a night.. use a duct tape on the egg to seal it there.. before sealing draw ur masters cock on a paper and use it between the egg and the tape as a seal.. Good luck.

Oh and let the clenchs stay with this one too for a night..

And this one is with video and photos too..

Photos and videos with face comes to my PM and without face are to be published here..

Last edited by berktora; 04-13-2015 at 07:00 PM. Reason: forget
Old 04-13-2015, 06:31 PM   #7
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

Put on nipple and clit clamps and tug on each 10x hard, then rip them off and slap each tit and clit 10x each. Repeat 3x
Put them on now and leave them on while you edge 5x and then stand in the corner legs spread for 10 minutes tugging on your clamps and slapping your pussy 10x each minute.
Go edge again then sharply rip off all your clamps. You may cum now.
Send before and after pictures in pm

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]
MarcK34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:37 PM   #8
HannahTheDiaperSlut

Hey so my master said I am to do the berktora second dare but it is not good enought o be one of the 10, the MarcK34 dare was not good enough becuase my master doesn't like using clips and spanking that much because it makes me less beautiful. IF you have any others I'd love to hear them...?

Hannah xx

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 06:38 PM   #9
Alexman

How about this, go to a movie theater that you know is very packed and then wear your shortest skirt, a shirt that will she your bra, your brightest colored bra and a diaper. While there choose the most popular movie to watch and then shit in the diaper near the beginning of the movie and then just sit their till the end of the movie. Finally once the movie is near the end get up and yell "oopsy I need to go change my dipey now!" And then leave And ask three people if they would change your diaper for you.

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:43 PM   #10
berktora

Photos and videos with face comes to my PM and without face are to be published here..My third is here..

Tell ur best girl friend that u r doing this kind of things and slowly try to convince her to help u doing all them and ask her to be another slave of ur master.. İf she is not convinced try hard to make her accept to see ur photos and vids.. These are only advices for ur master... Ur safety is up to u and ur master.. İit is a matter of u both.. And this one is to be with vid proof too.. Ur friend doesnt need to show face but at least there should be some girl.. Good luck..
And u d better be naked while showing the proofs to her if u can...

Photos and videos with face comes to my PM and without face are to be published here..

Last edited by berktora; 04-13-2015 at 07:02 PM.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:43 PM   #11
HannahTheDiaperSlut

alexman my master said he liked it, what proof do you want?

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 06:46 PM   #12
berktora

Photos and videos with face comes to my PM and without face are to be published here.

.While in theater, tell a fat and ugly man if u can handjob him in a convenient place (not in an illegal place) that u need to revenge ur ex bf with a video u need to be nude and u MUST use a condom and do not take it in ur mouth.. Do it for 3 people..

Last edited by berktora; 04-13-2015 at 07:03 PM.
Old 04-13-2015, 06:48 PM   #13
MarcK34
getDare Sweetheart

Take an electric toothbrush with a large amount of toothpaste and brush each tit down roughly for 5 minutes, brush your clit down for 20 minutes.
Coat a buttplug or dildo in toothpaste and shove it in your ass.
Lay down on your back on your bed legs spread and apply your vibrator on highest speed to your clit with one hand while pulling on your nipples with the other.
Everytime you feel very close to orgasm you must pull it away and not touch yourself for 1 minute. You must do this for a half hour.
Now you may take out the dildo/buttplug.
However you must edge 5x snapping the center of your spread clit 30x (with rubber bands) after each edge.
Absolutely no cumming allowed or you will be punished.
Give a full report with vivid descriptions on how each step felt, take a pictures of each step and pm them to me

[COLOR="DarkBlue"]
MarcK34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2015, 06:51 PM   #14
HannahTheDiaperSlut

berkora I will do that definately, MarcK, my master likes it so I will do that one!

More dares still needed urgently!

Hannah xxxx

Xxx
Old 04-13-2015, 06:51 PM   #15
Alexman

Umm, just snap a few pics while your there of you in your attire and then of your messy diaper while still wearing it you can either send to me on kik or post to kinktalk whichever you prefer.

Likes: humiliation, clothing control, sissification, light cbt, bladder control, pics

dislikes: heavy cbt, body writing, denial, stupid dares

limits: public, friends, family, messy, scat, long periods(over a week), blackmailing me

Pm dareshttp://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=77768

Alexman is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, humiliation, punish, sex, slut