Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-2017, 07:32 AM   #1
m55uk4younger
Distinguished Member

Default Owning my latest slave boy and taking control of his useless little genitals.

I think the best stories are the ones that are based on true life events and maybe peoples human failings and achievements.

My latest slave boy was found via the "wanted" ads section of the Masters and slaves section. There are many ads, some very good and well thought out , also lots of short, sometimes one line type ads, not worth thinking twice about. Then I viewed an ad, short, half a dozen lines with a quotation, I re read it, there was something in what the 28 year old slave boy had not said, he was shy and unsure, lacking in confidence to write more and reveal what his true wants and needs were, but then I thought maybe he had some potential, he was inexperienced in life, sexually and BDSM wise. So I sent him a short PM, with a few testing questions and waited, would he have the "balls" to reply to an older strict UK Master? Hopefully my PM would send shivers through his useless little genitals but also scare him too, So I hit send and waited.....

This is just a short intro, shall I continue?

Sir.
m55uk4younger is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to m55uk4younger for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk