Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-10-2020, 02:07 AM   #46
r0ver
getDare Addict

As you didn't manage to hold your pee, some ideas for you to try when you are desperate to piss at work that you can try on different days.
Go to another floor to pee. Strip naked in the cubicle and not lock the door.
Have underwear with you that you have to put on when going for a piss. You must pee through your panties and leave them at the toilets.
Take a glass of cup with you when going to pee. You must get as much per in the drinking vessel as possible and you have to drink it all before you leave.
Piss into a waste paper bin in the the office. Just before you leave work empty it into the toilet and give it a good clean.
r0ver is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:25 AM   #47
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelsio View Post
Hello;

Good luck with your training!

I think that you need to start training your nipples to be more visible more often!

As such, you need to purchase a pair of these and use them at work every day you work for at least 2 hours per day.

https://www.thechaingang.com/nipple-trainer-s.html

Enjoy;
Excelsio
No wayy. I dont want any permanent affect or damage on my nipples.
Shikha9062 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 05:37 AM   #48
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dingo96 View Post
Do you have many thumb tacks? Either in the office, or at home?
Not at home. I do have them at my office.

Just a reminder, I dont like blood.

Old 05-10-2020, 06:04 AM   #49
Shikha9062

Sport Basketball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic View Post
Do you have a place to change between to the office and the bus? Describe it.
In the morning, No. There's lot of people around.
But when I leave from office, there are next to no people around. And the bust stop is just adjacent to my office building. Like 1 minit walking distance.

The first building that arrives after you start walking from the bus-stop is my office building. And I not only changed there once but edged on that stop without any clothes onn 😁
Old 05-10-2020, 06:12 AM   #50
Bobcat
getDare Succubus

when you get ready to go to work I want you to wear a bra and panties and the skirt go to work do your day every 3 hours edge your desk twice when you leave work you go to the bus stop you strip down nude you go six feet from your clothing play with your boobs and pussy and come for 10 minutes you walk to the other end best platform and you can go back and get dressed
Bobcat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 06:13 AM   #51
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Insert your butt plug whilst waiting for the bus. You can only remove it when fully naked. If you put any clothes back on during the day (like putting your shirt back on for conference calls etc.) then you have to re-insert it
Sexy idea. Rule added
The following user says Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post:
Old 05-10-2020, 08:13 AM   #52
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by beof95 View Post
Most exelent reports I must say

Cant wait for your next advanture.
Thank you beof

As much as I like doing the dares, I equally enjoy writing about them..
Old 05-10-2020, 02:25 PM   #53
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikha9062 View Post
So I am sorry. I did orgasm. But still I cant stop thinking about things I did on Friday and more such things I can do daily. It instantly makes me wet.
At least you're staying constantly horny from the idea, I think thats all that matters!

Your next day at work is going to be really fun! Here are some more ideas for you.

1. I imagine that you are required to wear a mask when traveling. If you like body writing put the word "whore" across your face with the "O" being your mouth. Keep it covered with your mask while traveling to work. In addition to this you can also keep your panties in your mouth while traveling, make sure they get all nice and soaked first, just remove them before getting on the bus. No one will know but you. Just hope nobody needs to talk to you.

You can take this one step further since you didn't pee outside previously peeing through your panties can be one option, keeping them inside your mouth under the mask for the remainder of the day as a punishment for not following the rule.

2. I really enjoyed your walk home,but I'm surprised you only stopped at one edge. How about for every 100 steps you take away from your clothes you can edge, and at 500 you can cum. That way there is some incentive to get you farther away. If you want even more thrill make it so you can only cum under a light source like a street lamp. And one more rule to make this fun, do it with your eyes closed, if you open them then you can't cum and must edge instead.

Feel free to make variations on these. Just some more ideas!

Last edited by Taz55; 05-10-2020 at 07:03 PM.
Taz55 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2020, 07:00 PM   #54
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
As you didn't manage to hold your pee, some ideas for you to try when you are desperate to piss at work that you can try on different days.
Go to another floor to pee. Strip naked in the cubicle and not lock the door.
Have underwear with you that you have to put on when going for a piss. You must pee through your panties and leave them at the toilets.
Take a glass of cup with you when going to pee. You must get as much per in the drinking vessel as possible and you have to drink it all before you leave.
Piss into a waste paper bin in the the office. Just before you leave work empty it into the toilet and give it a good clean.
I cant go inside a cubicle of another floor. Each floor houses an office from different company and require id to go beyond reception. Even if I sneak somehow it can get me into legal trouble.

Other ideas I can try..

Businesswoman with a dirty mind

Dislikes and likes depend hugely on mood & situation so cant really say. I am open to new things.

Limits - Family, Social Suicide, Scat and others like this.

Shikha❤️
Old 05-10-2020, 07:24 PM   #55
Shikha9062

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taz55 View Post

1. I imagine that you are required to wear a mask when traveling. If you like body writing put the word "whore" across your face with the "O" being your mouth. Keep it covered with your mask while traveling to work. In addition to this you can also keep your panties in your mouth while traveling, make sure they get all nice and soaked first, just remove them before getting on the bus. No one will know but you. Just hope nobody needs to talk to you.

You can take this one step further since you didn't pee outside previously peeing through your panties can be one option, keeping them inside your mouth under the mask for the remainder of the day as a punishment for not following the rule.

2. I really enjoyed your walk home,but I'm surprised you only stopped at one edge. How about for every 100 steps you take away from your clothes you can edge, and at 500 you can cum. That way there is some incentive to get you farther away. If you want even more thrill make it so you can only cum under a light source like a street lamp. And one more rule to make this fun, do it with your eyes closed, if you open them then you can't cum and must edge instead.

Feel free to make variations on these. Just some more ideas!
1. Fantastic idea. That way even showing my face becomes a shamefull act. Will do this.

Keeping piss soaked panties in mouth for so long becomes too unhygienic, so wont do that.

2. Liked the rule. I can only cum if my eyes are closed, if open I can edge.
Edging at every 100 steps is not only difficult for me to control, it becomes too risky as there's some vehicle or person passing from that road every now and then. It increases my chanses of being seen. Anyway I can try that.

Thers no street light on this road yet.
The following 3 users say Thank You to Shikha9062 for this post:
Old 05-27-2020, 09:39 AM   #56
Glamdring

How's work been?
Limits : blood, family/friends, social suicide, permanent, public, face, pics
Toys:https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=93120

Need new location ideas here: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=376580
Glamdring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2020, 01:45 AM   #57
HornyHelen2000
Distinguished Member

Did you get a nipple chain? How about chaining yourself to your desk?

Limits: Pics/messy.

Toys: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=92654

Original (old) Thread:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=392336
HornyHelen2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 08:44 PM   #58
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Thumbs up I Love this Thread.

So.... what's going on?
I can't be the only one curious about her adventures.
This is too good to go stale for 3 weeks.
So I'm bumping this thread at the very least.
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nudity, nudity public, outdoor dares, public, public dares