Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 09-01-2010, 02:58 PM   #46
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to ofthenorth

First experiment has been submitted for final proposal. As soon as I receive approval for it from the other scientists I will post it to the rat's blog (http://ratsofgd.blogspot.com/)and it will begin.
Old 09-01-2010, 07:31 PM   #47
Fixation

Send a message via MSN to Fixation
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ofthenorth View Post
First experiment has been submitted for final proposal. As soon as I receive approval for it from the other scientists I will post it to the rat's blog (http://ratsofgd.blogspot.com/)and it will begin.
Yay! I ish excited.
Fixation is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2010, 07:45 PM   #48
userben
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to userben

very interesting i will be following this thread
Old 09-02-2010, 02:53 AM   #49
Xdress Slave

i havent got the email yet???
Xdress Slave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 04:35 AM   #50
ofthenorth
Account Banned

If you haven't got the invite yet resend your email address. I have recently cleaned my inbox because it was full and I might have accidentally deleted PMs with addresses in them. I thought I cleaned it prior to receiving addresses, xdress I don't remember you sending me your address, but if so just resend it.
Old 09-03-2010, 10:04 PM   #51
experimentaldude

Sounds like a very intriguing experiment. I would like to be involved as a lab rat.
I notice most of the "rats" say no messy... I'm okay with messy. With the only exception being blood. I'm good with the rest.

Only limits: Under 18, animals, family, blood, mutilation/scars, anything "too" public

Hopefully there's room for one more.

Tom
experimentaldude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 05:17 AM   #52
sexylee87
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via MSN to sexylee87

just wondering when the first experiment will be released
sexylee87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2010, 09:49 AM   #53
ofthenorth
Account Banned

Well clearly most of the rats are failing to follow the rules. Thus why it's not started yet. There are 14 people that have accepted the authoring invite to the Rats blog and one that hasn't accepted, 4 are scientists so that leaves 10, 11 counting the non-accepted. only 6 intros have been posted. The first experiment requires 8 rats.

On top of that, it seems the scientists have disappeared as well.

I know that there was a bit of a logistical nightmare trying to get this set up, it seemed like you were jumping through hoops but this was a big undertaking, I didn't expect such a huge response, many of those that responded it seemed (at least through PM, I got quite a few spam replies) were faked or didn't really care kinda like 90% of the ads in the M/s area. That is why I put so many things to do, to make sure those interested were committed. Unfortunately it seems most of them weren't.

As I stated the first experiment required 8 rats, 4 male 4 female. None of the females have responded and even if I switched to all males it's still 2 short.
If I were to change it to allow 6 then it'd require restructuring the whole thing.

This project I aimed to be a collective work, not me giving out a bunch of random intricate dares to a group of people. I planned it to be something bigger, a collective group of scientists and a collective group of rats finding things out about the human being. Unfortunately it's deteriorated into most the rats being either fake, not being committed, or getting bored because they actually have to do something rather than just get ordered around and though some of the scientists are still interested it's become extremely slow moving, and hard to coordinate and thus creating impatience with the rats making them leave as well.

I wish it was a lot easier to do, but blame the countless spammers and fake accounts on here rather than those creating the program for the failure, if there weren't so many on here and I could actually trust people that say they want to do this then I wouldn't have needed so many safeguards. But since I wanted actual tests, actual experiments to be carried out with multiple people, and accurate results not just something faked, I had to be sure people were going to come through on it. It didn't play out that way though.

So, until there is a way that I can verify people, have some logistical help, find committed people, and actually get this thing on track, everything is postponed indefinitely. My apologies to all that were committed in this and followed the rules. It failed in what I wanted it to become, it went from being an attempt at science to two or three people that would've just been giving random tasks to a few others. Not what I intended at all. I guess this just isn't the venue for something of this nature.
Old 11-03-2010, 06:25 AM   #54
Woof
getDare Sweetheart

QQ sorry I've been busy with exams

Advertisements
Kink Talk