Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-03-2018, 03:30 PM   #61
Vailas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooster69 View Post
I started the training this morning, so after making sure my ass was ‘prepared’ I laid out a towel over the bed and started the anal option. I have a current rule where my ankles have to be cuffed while in/on bed, so I was face down / ass up doing this first section.

I used a medium vibrator, which would be a help later, and plenty of lube.
I’ve used a plug recently, but not had to fuck my ass for a while, so I set the timer for five minutes and gently inserted the tip of the vibrator in my ass. With some firm pressure, it slowly slid in to it’s full length. The humiliating position, my cuffed ankles and the vibrator violating me all made me feel really horny. But Edging was later.

I got into a rhythm, and was soon going from all the way out to all the way in. I was also finding my G spot with each stoke in. I held the vibrator fully in and switched it on to really intense pulses. Wow, a wave shot through me. It was really unexpected – I’ve not hit this spot before I continued to massage this spot with every thrust.

I used my other hand to tease my nipples – they’re really sensitive and I was already approaching an edge and hadn’t started stroking yet.

The timer called the end of the five minutes, and the vibrator was put to one side. With my ankles still cuffed I was now on my back. It didn’t take much stroking, while continuing to tease my nipples, for the first edge to arrive. I let go just in time – it was really close. It was awkward to roll back to the ass up / face down position for the spanks. I wasn’t sure it it was 10 in total or 10 per cheek, so did 10 per cheek to be certain. I did them really quickly as I was feeling very horny and desperate to continue where I left off. I did the spanks really hard, but I was really focussed at this point and hardly noticed the stinging! I rolled onto my back and carried on.

The edges all arrived too quickly. With so few spanks I hardly came off the edge – it was beautifully tormenting
I’d seen the categories for the total edges, and was very wary of what was in the spoilers. I’d already decided not to do the first or last group, suspecting there might be some extended denial behind them. It was now a question of the second or third group. I did six edges to get into the 2nd group (I’d forgotten about the extra 2 earned from anal).
I was now desperate for relief, horny, frustrated and leaking so decided to finish at this point
I checked the spoiler and, well you all know what’s in there, so I won’t spoil it for others doing the training!

Thanks for the task Vailas, I hope the report is acceptable.
This was a beautiful report and I'm very pleased with you for it. I look forward to any future reports you write for my tasks or others.

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Giving up Control

Limits:
Public, Pictures, Blood, TBD

PM Dares
Vailas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 04:27 PM   #62
LtlWhore
Account Banned

I would like to join as a trainee

Likes: masturbation, light anal, light pain, humiliation degredation

Curious: nipple torture, petplay, food, feet, torture

Punishments: piss, moderate pain, hard anal, light ball pain, light scat

Hard Limits: face, blood, illegal, family, permanent, extreme pain, public, spending money, shaving, piss in clothes
LtlWhore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2018, 05:45 PM   #63
pixie.dust
Precious Gem

If I join, would I be able to post a blog with my completed tasks? (With a link in my signature)

Also, if I can't complete a task and then do my day of denial. Would my mark go back to zero and thus be allowed ask to be drained? (Just in case it is too much for me)

I am sorry to ask sooo many questions, hope it is okay.

-little alexis

Likes || Limits!

Currently owned by Daddy Komodo Jones

Last edited by pixie.dust; 04-03-2018 at 05:49 PM.
pixie.dust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 09:07 AM   #64
knorke
Glitter Princess

A task that fits into the "breeding" category:

What you may or may not eat can change at the whim of your mistress at any time. And unfortune as you may be - that moment is now. For 48 hours from the time of reading this, you're no longer allowed any meat.

Add 2 days of denial for each meal you eat that contains meat.

Additionally, each meal you eat at your place must be eaten while kneeling on the floor with knees spread apart unless there is a good reason not to (if so, please include it in your report). For each meal you do not adhere to this rule AND do not have a reason for skipping, add a day of denial.
Old 04-04-2018, 10:26 AM   #65
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by knorke View Post

What you may or may not eat can change at the whim of your mistress at any time. And unfortune as you may be - that moment is now. For 48 hours from the time of reading this, you're no longer allowed any meat.

Additionally, each meal you eat at your place must be eaten while kneeling on the floor with knees spread apart unless there is a good reason not to (if so, please include it in your report). For each meal you do not adhere to this rule AND do not have a reason for skipping, add a day of denial.
Ty Mistress. I accept this task and look forward to pleasing you. Report to follow in 48 hours.
oddjobber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 10:28 AM   #66
Rooster69
Distinguished Member

Thank you Knorke for being subject to whims (Although I wish I'd finished making / eating dinner tonight before checking GD).

Quote:
For 48 hours from the time of reading this, you're no longer allowed any meat.
This could be difficult. I like food with meat in it, and I need to remember to pick veggie options for two days. It could be up to three denial days per meal, and I really don't want that.
The packaging on tonights dinner actually says "delicious vegetable chilli". Hmm, I think I'll be the judge of that.

Quote:
Additionally, each meal you eat at your place must be eaten while kneeling on the floor with knees spread apart
At least it can be eaten fully clothed and using hands

PM dares, likes and limits
Dare Progress Tracker

Kik: realRooster69

Last edited by Rooster69; 04-04-2018 at 10:40 AM.
Rooster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2018, 11:31 AM   #67
Rooster69
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
//Edit: and one task for all: oral training
Get a phallic object off your choosing
Put it in your mouth as deep as you can, measure the length you can go down on it.
lick it slowly, till it is wet all around. Then give it a blowjob. At least 50 thrusts. Every tenth thrust, hold it in as deep as you can for 30 seconds.
Go down on it once more, measure how deep it was in after this training. Post both numbers here for your judgement.
Thank you MistressClaire for the task. I took a dildo and stuck the suction cup on it's base on a tray on the floor. I knelt down on a pillow in front of it.
I first measured how far I could get it in my mouth. It was 4 inches, which wasn't as much as I expected (I'm sure any girls reading this are sniggering now!)

As instructed, I then licked it slowly until my saliva had fully covered it and lowered my head down onto it. The saliva had made a big difference. I came back up then lowered again, relaxing all the muscles in my mouth and jaw. The dildo filled the top of my throat.

I repeated this again, the constant drooling helping the dildo slide in deeper. This time I felt it fully enter my throat and my chin touched the the dildo's balls. Another first while posting in this thread

The chin-on-balls moment made me smile - which caused the first gag. I quickly knelt back upright spluttering slightly. I was on my ninth thrust - the next one had to be held for 30 seconds.
I was on a roll now, so I got the dildo back into the top of my throat. I know I can hold my breath easily for 30 seconds, so I thought this bit would be easy..... but it wasn't at all. I couldn't hold the dildo in my throat, so every tenth thrust was just at the back of my mouth.

At the end of 50 thrusts I was happy with my chin-to-balls performance The depth was a whopping 6" at the end - another surprising statistic

I hope this report and the improvement is sufficient to please MistressClaire.

PM dares, likes and limits
Dare Progress Tracker

Kik: realRooster69

Last edited by Rooster69; 04-04-2018 at 11:33 AM.
Rooster69 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Rooster69 for this post:
Old 04-05-2018, 05:19 AM   #68
oddjobber
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressClaire View Post
Oh well, then, you just got yourself a chance for extra points compared to the others, redo the sex shop dare with gags, but find yourself a gal that you are into. Ask her, if she'd help you try one out.

//Edit: and one task for all: oral training
Get a phallic object off your choosing
Put it in your mouth as deep as you can, measure the length you can go down on it.
lick it slowly, till it is wet all around. Then give it a blowjob. At least 50 thrusts. Every tenth thrust, hold it in as deep as you can for 30 seconds.
Go down on it once more, measure how deep it was in after this training. Post both numbers here for your judgement.
Thank you.for this training Mistress Claire.

I used a stainless steel popsicle holder that is 4in long and about 1 3/4 in wide atthe base.

I first stripped naked and got down onto my knees. I placed the object against the counter which i fogured was at cock sucking height. I went down as deep as i could go. It was ok gettig my mouth around it but the feeling against the back of my mouth was weird. i placed a finger on the spot aaide my mouth and used that as my measurement. 2.75 in.

I withdrew and the spent a minute licking the cock. rinning my tongue all over the object, up and down the sides..even pulling it downward so i could get over the top and lick the top. i made sure to hold the object in one spot..i wouldnt expect the owner of this cock to be moving around

Then i proceeded with the thrusts. i took them slow and at first i was thinking..fifty..thats nothing. but i got to ten and wwnt down on it as deep as i could. it tickled my throat and i almost felt the need to gag but i started breathing thru my nose and counting. i felt very submissive in this position..holding this for thirty seconds..it seemed like an eterntiy with this thing in my mputh...time was up and i continued...at twenty i lushed myself and did gag a little bit but held on during the count...but at thirty i pulled away and had a nice wad of spit dangling from the object to my mouuth..i felt like such a slut and thought..oh..thata what that feels like. and i liked it.

i did the next ten with speed. i wanted it now..and the hardon i had showed it. i got to thirty and pushed myself deep. i had to pull off mid count to gag and nearly hurled..but i went back and finished the count..gagging a second time near the end..i took a moment to breath and again ten fast thrusts..then pushed it in..i felt the need to gag but breathed thru my nose and tried moving the angle around my mouth to not hit that gag spot.

my jaw by this point was alao screamimg with soreness. its not used to being open wide all the time like this. it was hurting and making the thrusting and the holding even more difficult.

the last ten i struggled thru. i got about four and had to stop..relax my jaw and finall continue. this last deepthroat i pushed myself..i felt the gag but held on and sorta swallowed it back..the countdown was brutal.

when i finall finished it was drooling..eyes watering and my nose runny. and the soreness of my jaw all was very humiliating..i felt used by this damn object. but i also sorta liked the feeling.

thank you again for this task!
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post:
Old 04-05-2018, 09:31 AM   #69
Canella
Baby Member

Report on Pain task: I got on my toes and used my bed as support. I spanked my butt 100 times with my bare hand and during the process didn't fall and stood on my toes.

Report on Pleasure task: I took my dildo and lubed it. Then I rode the dildo for five minutes. After I was done with the anal I began to edge myself and spank my ass 10 times afterwards. I repeated this process for 10 times. In total I had 12 points.

Report on Breeding task: It has been only 24 hours and I can say that I haven't eaten any meat. I preferred vegetables and carbohydrates. When I was at my place I have eaten while kneeling on the floor and my legs spread apart. However, I had to eat outside for dinner so I couldn't do kneel then.

I hope this report was satisfactory.

Likes: Femdom, Tease and Denial, CBT, Cum Eating, Light Bondage, Writing Tasks, Body Writing, Worshipping Women

Dislikes: Breathplay, Age Play, Cuckolding

Limits: Public, Blood, Dangerous, Scat, Piss, Family, Pic(Face)

I am a trainee at Trained, Drained or Denied by Girls. If you want to see my complete report then click HERE

PM Dares
Canella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:34 AM   #70
oddjobber
getDare Devil

If it is ok with the Mistresses, i will request permission to be an 'admin' of this thread...just to capture a sort of guide to where the tasks are located on this thread.

Here is a breif summary providing the category of task and the post numbers. I do not include individualized tasks.
  • Anal: 7
  • Breeding: 5, 64
  • Maid service: 9
  • Getdare Training: 11, 38, 47
  • Pleasure: 14, 53
  • Fitness: 22
  • Easter: 24
  • Public: 29
  • Oral: 43
  • Pain:50
The following user says Thank You to oddjobber for this post:
Old 04-05-2018, 09:41 AM   #71
fbi007

After reading carefully your rules, I’d like to be trained and will give a full report to my whoever send me a task

likes: chatting (not only about sex), masturbation, cum , anal, edge, pee ( lately experimenting it)
limits: public, semi public, permanent, pictures, diapers, candles, scat, ice, family, pain, cross-dressing( not my thing at all)

Toys: large size buttplug, double dildo.
I do have Kik.

PM DARES
fbi007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 09:45 AM   #72
grainedor

Here are my differents report :

Oral training :
Thank you, i am really bad at sucking cock. I took my dildo (8 inch long), and i started this training task. I was at about 3 inch in my mouth at first. Then, with sucking task, my best was nearly 5 inch. I managed to do 2 inch more in my mouth (more in my throat ...).

Getdare task :

I posted in 5 differents loser thread. I lost 3 times and won 2 times.

Pain task
Was very hard and painfull. My cheeks was very red, and my ankles was very sensitive after each step.

Pleasure
One of my favourite category. Since i like anal, i did your anal task, and i rided it more than 5 minutes... then i edge a lot of time, 12 times to be honest. With 2 more extra points with anal, i was at 14 points... Thank you for your reward (or maybe not). i want so bad to cum, my balls are very full

Breeding
Since yesterday, i didn't eat meat... it's difficult because i love meat, but a training task is a training task... Also, since yesterday, i ate my breakfast and my dinner kneeling on the floor with knees spread appart. I also put my dildo in my asshole this morning while i ate my breakfast.

Likes : Ruined orgasm, edge, anal, ass to mouth, orgasm control, femdom, faproulette, cum eating/play, milovana webtease, pee, CBT

Dislikes : Sissyfication, crossdressing, pet play, pics

Limits : Extreme, scat, public, diaper, toothpaste, vomit
grainedor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 10:19 AM   #73
nordim

Quote:

Breeding: I have not eaten meat for 24 hours. Thank you!
Bull, filthy pig and Disgusting bitch on Male Farm and on Male Zoo
Regular Toilet, Urinal and cleaning staff on Public Toilet
I'm spank dealer and spank man in getdare prison
cumcow and doggieslave on The Second Identity
[URL="http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=287850"]
Marketing, Vet, art on Getdare college!
Limit: FACE, Cam, Skype,blackmail, blood, public
Kik: yagoba34
nordim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2018, 12:00 PM   #74
Vailas

Well I've done two pleasure tasks, and have received some satisfaction from watching everyone squirm about. So this time I'll do a maid/service task.

As you all know men are at their best when serving a woman! So for this task you will be following my every order, and for each mistake you will add one day of denial. If you get through all the tasks without messing up I'll be generous and remove two days.

Order 1: It's been a long day for me and I wish to relax, strip down and get on your knees. You will remain like that while I ready myself, which will take 5 minutes.

Order 2: It's just too hard to relax while the room is such a mess! Clean it for 10 minutes. If there's anything left on the floor at the end such as clothes or trash you fail, and must spank yourself 5 times for each item.

Order 3: Finally I'm rather tired already, so make the bed and ready it for me. I'll be taking a nap and require to to kneel beside the bed during it in case I should awake. Kneel for 30 minutes; you may do anything but get up and leave during this time, I'm not that big a sadist.

I will write a report for any dare given to me unless asked otherwise, or if the dare is to simple to warrant one.

Gags, Bondage, Humiliation, Giving up Control

Limits:
Public, Pictures, Blood, TBD

PM Dares
Vailas is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Vailas for this post:
Old 04-05-2018, 12:04 PM   #75
yomamashippie

I would like to join and will give a full report to whoever sends me tasks
Edging, Teasing, Femdom, SPH, CFNM, CEI, JOI, Sissy, Anal Play, Cross Dressing, Ruined Orgasms, Foot Fetish, Body Worship, Face Sitting, Humiliation, Cum Control, Chasity, Denial, Bondage, Cam Shows, Dice Dares

Dislikes/Limits:
Family, Animals, Public, Permanent, Illegal

PM me Dares
yomamashippie is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, fm training denial, training