Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Post Punishments & Ideas

Old 07-07-2018, 12:54 AM   #1
fieldman

Default Bathroom control day schedule

I use this one to punish female subs who need something to keep them focused during the day.

Her task is to drink 3 litres of whatever she chooses during the day. Most people take in between 1.5 to 2 litres so 3 guarantees that she'll be wanting to pee. Most girls want to pee between 4-6 times a day so we restrict that to very specific times. Each bathroom window is 3-4 minutes long to give her time to do what she wants but ensure she's constantly worried that she'll miss it.

She must drink the full 3 litres by the end of the day, either her bedtime or midnight. She is not allowed to drink in the 30 minutes before a bathroom window. This stops her from chugging it down and peeing it out immediately.

Depending on her likes and dislikes I have a variety of different penalties for wanting to go outside of a permitted window. If she has a garden, she might have to get down on all fours and relieve herself like an animal. If she's a bit prissy she might have to wet through her panties and keep them on for half an hour, or until they've dried. Or perhaps she has a small bowl or potty to use, on condition that once it's full, she has no more emergency options. There are others but these samples should get you going.

The times are an example but you get the idea. It depends on her daily routine and habits. An old sub of mine always used the toilet between 7.15 and 7.30 so for her I moved it half an hour earlier.

0723-0727
1245-1248
1652-1656
2201-2203

If you change the times, a gap of more than 4-5 hours will be almost impossible for her with the amount she's drinking. More than 5 windows makes this a simple task.

If she likes being humiliated you can check her panties for wet spots during the day if you think she's leaked. This is easier if you make her line them with tissue paper.

If any female subs want to try this with me, PM me.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to fieldman for this post:
Old 07-20-2018, 05:28 PM   #2
fieldman

I've had some interest in this post but I think it's too long for most subs on here to read. So here is a simple version:

Drink 3 litres between waking up and midnight.

You may pee only between these times:

0723-0727
1245-1248
1652-1656
2201-2203

You may not drink within 30 minutes of these times.

If you really cannot hold it, pee through your panties into a bowl. Remove your panties after half an hour and leave them off for the rest of the day.

If you try this out, reply here and report how you did.

Likes to give: spanking, discipline, humiliation, bathroom use control, orgasm control, light bondage and denial. I enjoy power and control.

Limits: the normal sane ones includig blood, knives, needles etc. Kik: fieldman5073
fieldman is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to fieldman for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk