Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-21-2016, 10:47 PM   #1
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Default 20f Slut looking for nipple/pussy punishment

Recently Slut made a new friend a she doesn't believe the things Slut has told her about how slutty she and so Slut thought she'd prove it to her.

Slut's friend says she will help with the dares Slut is given.

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Ms. Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2016, 12:25 AM   #2
lexora
getDare Sweetheart

I say do this, do a simple japanese bondage, before you do that insert the vib in your ass and the dildo in your puss. Then do the bondage making sure to keep the toys in place. Then add the nipple clamps. Then you should put on a pair of high heels, and then put on a long coat. This will make you seem slutty.

After you are done, ask your friend where you should go masturbate at, saying you will not cum unless you beg her you can cum, only saying she is allowed to tell you when to cum and when to stop masturbating. During the whole time have the vibe on, and suggest things like dressing rooms and bathrooms. As they are public but well hidden. So not full public.

If you want to you can always get her to not allow you to cum till she herself fist you.

I would say body writing but not sure if that is too much, if anything message me. I can add more easy.
Old 01-23-2016, 06:33 PM   #3
Ms. Fantasy
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by lexora View Post
I say do this, do a simple japanese bondage, before you do that insert the vib in your ass and the dildo in your puss. Then do the bondage making sure to keep the toys in place. Then add the nipple clamps. Then you should put on a pair of high heels, and then put on a long coat. This will make you seem slutty.

After you are done, ask your friend where you should go masturbate at, saying you will not cum unless you beg her you can cum, only saying she is allowed to tell you when to cum and when to stop masturbating. During the whole time have the vibe on, and suggest things like dressing rooms and bathrooms. As they are public but well hidden. So not full public.

If you want to you can always get her to not allow you to cum till she herself fist you.

I would say body writing but not sure if that is too much, if anything message me. I can add more easy.
Thank you for the dare. We did this one today and I think it proved to her just how much of a slut I am. Since it's snowing so bad here I had to wear clothes over the bondage until we got to the area where I was to complete the dare. We went to a public bathroom where she made me masterbate for two hours before she let me cum.

BDSM Test

Toys: 1 vib, nipple clamps and suckers, 2 dildos(clitvib attatched one), anal plug with foxtail and set of ears, toothpaste, yarn, household items, collar, leash, paddle, O gag, ball gag

Toy Status: Hog tied in it's box, cunt piercings locked, nipple piercings tied to septum piercing

OWNED

NO PICTURES/VIDEOS
Ms. Fantasy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple torture, punish me, pussy punishment, sex slave, slut