Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-25-2017, 03:34 PM   #1
dirtstainz

Default Sociopath

The boys had practically fought with one another to vacate the changing rooms as soon as possible. P.E. had been the final class of the day and, given it was the beginning of the weekend, everyone was dying to get back into their uniforms and out of the school quicker than anyone else. All but one.

Matty was standing topless in a dark corner of the room. He had hidden in the toilets until the other boys had left to avoid the relentless teasing they usually gave him about his long hair and feminine frame. Last week, one boy had bent him over one of the benches in the room and pretended to fuck him like a bitch in front of everyone else. They had all laughed. They had laughed even harder when the boy then stole his shorts and pushed him out of the door and into the busy halls of the school in just his briefs. Matty couldn't really catch a break in that hell-hole, so he just tried to avoid everyone. It was the easiest way.

He was thinking about that very event and gritting his teeth when he heard a faint noise behind him, somewhere in the dark recesses of the large room. It was filled with benches and lockers, and had a small area for showers. Anyone could be hiding in one of those places out of Matty's sight. “Hello?”, he asked timidly, “Mr Johnstone, is that you?”

“No.” A boy walked out from the shower area, dressed in only a pair of loose boxers and carrying a large bag. He was around 6 foot tall, and reasonably well built. His brown hair sat messy atop his head. Matty thought he looked like a cross between a swimmer and the frontman for some shitty indie rock band. He was intimidating though.

“I've been watching you for a while now, and I don't just mean today. I've seen you around the school, and even sometimes outside of it. I'm a couple of years above you, so you may not recognise me, but yeah, I definitely know you.” His eyes glinted mischievously as he spoke. He looked like he had just played a huge prank and was waiting for the other boy to realise.

“Uh, okay. Well that's nice but I really have to go, so -” Matty said, as he began to leave the changing rooms, still topless. He felt his shoulder being grabbed firmly when he turned his back on the older boy.

“Not so fast, Matthew. You haven't even changed your trousers yet.” His hand slid onto Matty's back as he spoke, and slowly down until it rested gently on his pert ass. The use of his full name gave Matty a strange chill – no one called him that except his mother, and that was only when he was misbehaving. “Anyway, if you think I am letting you go then you're sadly mistaken. I've been waiting a long time to get you alone.”

The younger boy trembled at the contact. He didn't know whether the feeling was fear or anticipation. Was he starting to succumb to this random boy's dominant charm?

“I don't even know your name and you're touching me like that. What do you want?” He made no move to displace the hand from his butt.

“My name is Lee, Matthew, and I am defined in clinical terms as a sexual sociopath. Do you know what that means?”

“N-no...” Matty's heart began to pound at the mention of the word sociopath. This couldn't be good.

Lee's hand, still resting on Matt's ass suddenly contracted, swiftly and painfully gathering the younger boys cheek. He pulled Matty towards him. “It means I am going to make you squeal like a fucking pig.”
dirtstainz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to dirtstainz for this post:
Old 01-25-2017, 04:01 PM   #2
dirtstainz

Default 2.

Matty had no idea why he had let himself get into this situation. He was hanging by his underwear from a hook high on the wall, in the middle of a tiny wooden horse stall, at the back of a dark, smelly barn. His left leg was chained to a post bolted to the floor, in order to prevent escape should his underpants finally rip from the strain. His body was slight, though, and if they were going to tear they probably would have already. It looked like he'd be hanging here for the foreseeable future. He thought back to the locker room – the moment he could have prevented all of this from happening.

After Lee had made his threat, Matt surprisingly sprung an immediate boner. It tented his loose P.E. shorts, although that wasnt a problem for long as the older boy swiftly pulled them down to his ankles, along with his briefs. Matt blushed a deep red but didn't make any move to pull them back up. Something was entrancing him. Something about this boy's nonchalant and commandeering nature made Matt feel like he had to obey.

Lee circled slowly; a fox examining a little bunny rabbit before devouring it whole. Matt's small dick continued to stand erect. “Seems like you're enjoy this, Matthew. Do you like the idea of me making you scream? Making you cry, and beg, and whine, and humiliate yourself for my sick, sadistic pleasure? It's alright if you do. Hell, your dick certainly seems to think so. Do you want to jerk off? Do you want to blow your load whilst I sit and watch you? Does that turn you on?”

Matt bit his lip, but didn't say anything. He didn't have to. His dick visually pulsed each time Lee asked him a degrading question. He felt like such a slut.

“Go on, Matthew. Sit on the floor. Spread your legs. Close your eyes. Grab your dick. And fucking wank. Wank for daddy, bitch boy. I know you want to.”

There was no hesitation. Matty fell to the floor, closed his eyes and began furiously masturbating right there in the locker room. It felt incredible to be naked and vulnerable and oh so fucking slutttttttttty in front of this dominant man. He couldn't get enough of it. His breath caught in his chest as he came after only a few seconds. The orgasm was intense and it left him sweaty and worn out on the floor. He smiled broadly at the euphoria of the moment. He felt on top of the world.

Then he went tumbling down again when he heard the camera click off.
dirtstainz is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to dirtstainz for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
domination, humiliation, submission