Old 03-02-2012, 02:30 PM   #1
Sexyluvvy

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexyluvvy
Default Rope

I sat there. Unaware of what was about to become of me. He stood in front of me. Examining my body, sussing out how to come by it. Right now, I'm strapped to a chair, no freedom, no escape just rope. Rope in my way and right now I had no hope of letting myself free, so I might just have to wait, to see what this greedy man had in mind...
Likes: milovana teases, pussy torture, humiliation, masturbation, forced orgasms, vibration tasks, Role play, bondage, wedgies, pain, ice, Clit pain, Spanking, wax, Anal, Name calling, Thongs, Orgasm tease...
I've got loads of likes

Limits- illegal, family and friends, pictures and videos.

[email protected]
Pm me milovana teases to complete, I will give them a go, if they are within my limits...

Humiliate me and pm me. degrade me. im the wet slut that needs punishing.
Sexyluvvy is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Sexyluvvy for this post:
Old 03-02-2012, 02:41 PM   #2
Sexyluvvy

I didn't quite mention how I was strapped to a chair; My tits out on show, going purple by the tight knots, my pussy with a rope spreading it out and of course, ALL my flesh on show. I heard a door bell, I was welcomed by the sight of ten fully grown men, standing in front of me, and when I say fully grown men, I mean men at the age of 60, at least. Eyes daggered towards my tits, I could see slight smiles at the sight. Well at least I knew, they were enjoying it, at least someone was having fun. A man walked towards me, smirking, who is he?
'Fuck Meat, are you sitting comfortably' he laughed.
Right now I couldn't reply, you see earlier I was ball gagged so right now I had no hope of any speech. I guess it was just a rhetorical question.
The man untied me from the chair, finally, my body was aching like mad. Although as soon as I was let be, I was pushed among the floor, I tried to move for an escape but I had no hope, they just weren't letting me go. They grabbed a long pile of rope and firstly tied my tits double as tight as last time, the were much worse than purple, and then they tied down my back to my ass and pussy and looped it under, back to the top near my tits and tying another tight knot. All the men looked up and saw a hook attached to the ceiling, in unison they smirked all having the same idea, I was hog tied to this hook on the ceiling. Then they just left, maybe they will come back later?
Likes: milovana teases, pussy torture, humiliation, masturbation, forced orgasms, vibration tasks, Role play, bondage, wedgies, pain, ice, Clit pain, Spanking, wax, Anal, Name calling, Thongs, Orgasm tease...
I've got loads of likes

[email protected]
Pm me milovana teases to complete, I will give them a go, if they are within my limits...

Old 03-02-2012, 06:36 PM   #3
themasterman

nice story so far looking forward to another post
themasterman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 08:19 AM   #4
Sexyluvvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by themasterman View Post
nice story so far looking forward to another post
Hope your enjoying it
I've got loads of likes

[email protected]

Old 03-03-2012, 08:37 AM   #5
Sexyluvvy

On the side is a box, a blue box, a box that wasn't there when I first was tied to the chair. What was in that box? Why was it there? I heard the opening of a can of beer, several cans of beer. Then a rumble as several of the men came back into the room, they seemed pretty chuffed with themselves, as if this was a weekly operation. I'm a blonde, a blue eyed blonde, quite petite slim figure, fairly flexible, I'd say tall- 5 ft 6, but that's just me. Not all the men were in the room, I heard some rumbling coming from the kitchen, it wasn't anyone eating or drinking, they were planning to do something, but what?
I've got loads of likes

[email protected]

Old 03-03-2012, 09:15 AM   #6
daremaster 1
getDare God

" A box that wasn't there when I first was tied to the chair."

It rhymes!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:26 PM   #7
Sexyluvvy

Quote:
Originally Posted by daremaster 1 View Post
" A box that wasn't there when I first was tied to the chair."

It rhymes!
Oh, I never noticed that, when writing it!
I've got loads of likes

[email protected]

Old 03-06-2012, 09:22 AM   #8
Sexyluvvy

The rest of the men trundled in the room, with a box similar one to the side, and a couple pushed in a stock, a heavy wooden stock, all turned around to watch these men push the stocks in, I could see the excited expression in the gestures of the men's hands. They took it to the centre of the room, closed the curtains and opened the stocks up. I was then forcefully pushed towards the stocks; ugh just as it couldn't get worse they locked me in, not using just locks but heavy metal chains to secure I won't be let loose. This was definitely to be a long day...
I've got loads of likes

[email protected]

Old 03-08-2012, 09:00 AM   #9
Sexyluvvy

Sorry, I have no time to carry on the story today, but I will tomorrow. Also any comments good or bad welcome

Thank you,

Sexyluvvy
I've got loads of likes

[email protected]

Advertisements
Kink Talk