Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-22-2024, 05:39 AM   #376
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
Slut-to-use will do so!

Less than 5 minutes to go before Slut-to-use can finally cum! She can hardly wait, she has worked so hard to earn it!

It will be extra risky as it is lunch time, there is a good chance Slut-to-use's flatmate might come out of his room, but Slut-to-use is so desperate she isn't even thinking of waiting a little longer to reduce the risk!
Be honest.
The extra risk is turning you on, isn't it slut?
r0ver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 05:43 AM   #377
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Be honest.
The extra risk is turning you on, isn't it slut?
Umm... yes it is! 😅

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 05:46 AM   #378
wee_avocado

From one slut to another...thank you for your rough treatment of me in your edging fantasies. I hope you cum hard soon. And I know my dom really appreciated your hard work! <3

| slave to wildcard2423 |

| likes: pain, domination, anal, spanking, orgasm control, tasks, choking, piss play, exhibitionism, spit play, period play |

| dislikes: overt public, family/friend inclusion |
wee_avocado is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to wee_avocado for this post:
Old 03-22-2024, 05:53 AM   #379
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Slut-to-use will do so!

Less than 5 minutes to go before Slut-to-use can finally cum! She can hardly wait, she has worked so hard to earn it!

It will be extra risky as it is lunch time, there is a good chance Slut-to-use's flatmate might come out of his room, but Slut-to-use is so desperate she isn't even thinking of waiting a little longer to reduce the risk!
looking forward to read how it goes

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2024, 06:22 AM   #380
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Slutt-too-use stripped naked, opened the window curtains and blinds then opened.the door to her bedroom. She peered out to check that her flatmate was.still in his room then opened the door to 90 degrees. Her heart pounded, her clit twithced, and she opened the door further! Slut-to-use took a few steps back towards her bed but remained in full view of the door, trusting her ears to alert her if her flatmate's door opened. Slut-to-use's room isn't directly in view of the lounge.

Using the vibe would be too loud so Slut-to-use started rubbing her pussy, alarmed by how wet it was! Very soon she was right at the edge but she wanted the thrill to last longer so she stopped! Chest heaving, she forced herself to calm down then took her smaller dildo lubed it up and inserted into her arse. Slut-to-use fucked her arse on all fours for a few minutes, barely muffling her gasps! She loves anal but can't cum from it and she kept her other hand away from nher pussy prolonging the risk but also the pleasure! With every passing second the chance of getting caught seemed to grow stronger! Her heart raced, her clit twitched agajn and again, her pussy leaked! Slut-to-use finally could resist no longer and rubbed her clit. A few short rubs then her body tensed then broke into a shaking orgasm! Dildo deep inside her arse, Slut-to-use kept rubbing her pussy as pleasure racked through her, body twitching hard. She came and came, knowing that even if she heard her flatmate now she wouldn't be able to stop or do anything except keep cumming! Wgich made her cum even harder!

When it was finally over, Slut-to-use slammed her door shut then stayed on the floor enjoying the nice aftereffects. She tasted blood and knew she'd bitten herself trying to stay quiet while cummjng.

Slut-to-use feels very satisfied now, especislly since last week's orgasm was a disppointing one! Strangely she is also feeling very humiliated. The orgasm was awesome, but she knows her dignity took a hit in trying to earn it!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
The following 6 users say Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 03-22-2024, 07:13 AM   #381
hassns

buttslut should take a cold shower and clean herself properly and get her head a little cold again after this heavy orgasm.

If you have a bathtub, you can also take a bath, but no touching during that time!

After cleaning, buttslut must of course be put back in her place. So write all of you nicknames from this post on your body in the bathroom. You also put the plug in and set the vibration to the highest level. Now you go back to your room, wearing only your bathrobe, as wide open as possible. Then you throw your bathrobe aside and lie down on your bed, where you edge yourself with your dildo

Limits: Family, public, illegal
hassns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2024, 03:49 AM   #382
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hassns View Post
buttslut should take a cold shower and clean herself properly and get her head a little cold again after this heavy orgasm.

If you have a bathtub, you can also take a bath, but no touching during that time!

After cleaning, buttslut must of course be put back in her place. So write all of you nicknames from this post on your body in the bathroom. You also put the plug in and set the vibration to the highest level. Now you go back to your room, wearing only your bathrobe, as wide open as possible. Then you throw your bathrobe aside and lie down on your bed, where you edge yourself with your dildo
Unfortunately buttslut was busy with her course all weekend and couldn't do this. She will do it as soon as she gets a chance.

My dirtycode
Old 03-25-2024, 03:52 AM   #383
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

This slut is starting to get very horny again despite being busy, please tell her that the rule of getting 5 permissions before cumming was for the last orgasm only and that it doesn't apply anymore??

My dirtycode
Old 03-25-2024, 03:55 AM   #384
r0ver
getDare Addict

Quote:
This slut is starting to get very horny again despite being busy, please tell her that the rule of getting 5 permissions before cumming was for the last orgasm only and that it doesn't apply anymore??
Why would Desperate Slut think that?
Old 03-25-2024, 04:25 AM   #385
r0ver
getDare Addict

Is Desperate Slut working today?
Home alone or are either of your flatmates in?
Old 03-28-2024, 04:01 AM   #386
TheMinnMan
getDare Succubus

Book Curiosity... how's the progress going?

This thread is very interesting.

So... how is it going?
TheMinnMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2024, 08:54 AM   #387
yezsir
getDare Succubus

Is this thread no longer active? I was enjoying it

Likes: humiliation, tease and denial, edging, light CBT, bathroom control

Dislikes / punishments: hard CBT, piss, CEI

Limits: public, blood, permanent, scat, getting others involved

PM Dares

Kik: bills_b24