Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-22-2021, 04:24 AM   #1
gem5

Default Sleep vibrator bondage dares F20

Hi all,
Please give me sleep dares that will keep me orgasming all night long. Nothing too dangerous but I want to feel restricted

I have:
Handcuffs
Vibrator
Bullet vibrator
Clit vibrator
Inflatable dildo
Tape
Waist trainer
Butt plugs
Cling wrap
Other household items

Love: Bondage, vaginal insertion, nipple torture, corner-time, stress positions, clothespins, exercise, feeling controlled, creativity, high heel torture, ice

Don't like (but may do): anal insertion, pee holding, mouth soaping

Off limits: public, family, friends, Illegal, permanent, photos/video/recordings, personal information, loud noise, truths, blackmail, blood/scat/messy, body writing, wax, needles, anything too long term
gem5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:04 AM   #2
Merlin
Misschievous's Authority

Hi, are the cuffs safety cuffs?
Meaning can the get tighter while you wear them?
Are the vibes all battery based?
Merlin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:05 AM   #3
Preacher

Put the inflatable dildo in your pussy and strap the vibrator on your clit (turned on low) and the buttplug in your ass before cling filming around your hips and thighs so everything says in place. Leave the pump for the dildo accessible and hanging out the back so you can reach it with your hands behind your back.

Tape your ankles together and cuff your wrists.

Be sure to give the inflatable dildo pump a squeeze every time you cum to make sure you filled up tight all night long.
Preacher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 05:18 AM   #4
gem5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Merlin View Post
Hi, are the cuffs safety cuffs?
Meaning can the get tighter while you wear them?
Are the vibes all battery based?
I have one pair of safety cuffs and one Velcro pair

One of them is battery
And the rest are rechargeable
Old 07-22-2021, 05:18 AM   #5
gem5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Preacher View Post
Put the inflatable dildo in your pussy and strap the vibrator on your clit (turned on low) and the buttplug in your ass before cling filming around your hips and thighs so everything says in place. Leave the pump for the dildo accessible and hanging out the back so you can reach it with your hands behind your back.

Tape your ankles together and cuff your wrists.

Be sure to give the inflatable dildo pump a squeeze every time you cum to make sure you filled up tight all night long.

Thanks this sounds good, I’ll try tonight and let you know how it goes
Old 07-22-2021, 11:37 AM   #6
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Default Pleasure Night

Start with a bath make sure you all soaked , warn and clean. Then moisturizer all over your skin. Make you bed so you have pillows for support and if you do sleep you won't roll over into bad position.

Now start with a leg wraps all the way up each leg to ass level using cling film. Then do torso, followed by each arm. Make sure to keep fingers free.

Now insert your dildo and inflate enough to hold. Then wrap, then apply your clit vibe, then wrap again.

Now your crotch is snug, apply your waist trainer. Then put you vibrator in your left hand and bind it you your right breasts in a chest wrap to also hold your bullet vibrator on your left nipple.

Final part now bind your legs together to thigh level. Your all wrapped up and warm. Wriggle onto bed for a nice night but before hand turn on all the vibes and give yourself a feel pumps until your pussy is full.

Now you must stay like this for 7 hours. One hands free for safety and scissors.

If you last the night without deflation of dildo you free if you want to deflate you can but must repump to a more comfortable level. The catch you cut the a hole in your wrap and insert a butt plug.

I have ideas for a less pleasurable time but upon request
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2021, 10:27 PM   #7
gem5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeeXi View Post
Start with a bath make sure you all soaked , warn and clean. Then moisturizer all over your skin. Make you bed so you have pillows for support and if you do sleep you won't roll over into bad position.

Now start with a leg wraps all the way up each leg to ass level using cling film. Then do torso, followed by each arm. Make sure to keep fingers free.

Now insert your dildo and inflate enough to hold. Then wrap, then apply your clit vibe, then wrap again.

Now your crotch is snug, apply your waist trainer. Then put you vibrator in your left hand and bind it you your right breasts in a chest wrap to also hold your bullet vibrator on your left nipple.

Final part now bind your legs together to thigh level. Your all wrapped up and warm. Wriggle onto bed for a nice night but before hand turn on all the vibes and give yourself a feel pumps until your pussy is full.

Now you must stay like this for 7 hours. One hands free for safety and scissors.

If you last the night without deflation of dildo you free if you want to deflate you can but must repump to a more comfortable level. The catch you cut the a hole in your wrap and insert a butt plug.

I have ideas for a less pleasurable time but upon request
Thanks! I’ll definitely be doing this, but now you’ve got me curious, what are your ideas for a less pleasurable time?
Old 07-23-2021, 02:51 AM   #8
Akitawa
getDare Sweetheart

Insert a bullet vibe and then use your inflatable dildo to push it deeper as deep as you can. If your bullet is a wireless one, bind it with a yarn/string to make it easier to pull it out later. Bind your leg to the bed's leg so your legs are wide apart. Turn on your bullet to medium or slow. Meanwhile use one hand to hold your vibe against your clit and another hand to keep inflating your dildo. If after 30 minutes your clit is bright right, attach a clothpin and then sleep. Be careful as there might be a punishment if the pin isn't attach to your clit when you wake up. If you can't sleep, maybe another session of using vibe will help you.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, dare, pussy, sleep, vibrator