Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-19-2015, 09:04 AM   #1
Owlrings90

Default Anal Scavenger Hunt (Bathroom Edition)

This dare is open for both sexes, but it is mainly intended for girls.

For this dare, before you start your shower, you have to find an object in your bathroom that will fit in your ass that's intended use is NOT sexual. For example, lotion bottles, thick razor handles, a toilet plunger, etc. After you make your selection, you need to find some lube! Organic soaps/shampoos, Vaseline, whatever you can find in your bathroom. And if you can't find anything suitable/safe, then oops! Looks like you'll only be using spit.

Now that you have the two things, you may start your shower. Of course, you must fill your ass before doing anything else besides turning on the shower head. Get on your knees, lube up your object, and push it in. If you need to do this part slowly, feel free too.

After you get it in as far as it will go, stand up and continue on with your shower! Wash your hair, shave your legs, tease your cunt a little (but don't cum, and don't fuck yourself on your object!). You'll be overtly aware of your little asshole being stretched, and your natural movement will all center your focus on the feeling of the object shifting and pulling. After you've finished your shower and have dried off, you may take the object out. You can only cum after getting completely dressed!

Enjoy, sluts!

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 02:09 PM   #2
Mini

Post Just finished

So I've just finished doing this dare.

So I went into my bathroom and found a suitable object (small lotion bottle but quite tall) wasn't sure if any of the lotions were safe for lube so I went with spit. I then put the shower on so it could warm up, next I got into my knees put a bit of spit on it and started to ease it in. However once I got the first bit I decided to help it go in by putting some water on it, after that it went in much easier. Once I had got it in as far as I could I proceeded to getting to the shower. All I can say is that I never knew that I moved that much before this, it was so strange to be able to feel it move around but also kinda of nice. After washing my hair and body I turned off the shower, got out and started to dry my self off. The thing was i could feel it even more once the shower was off, which made drying off even more interesting.

Finely after drying off I eased it out and at that point my arse hole just didn't know what to do, it went into a little spasm. After it subsided I presided to get dressed. Now it's time for the last bit, wanted to upload this before I forgot.

Awesome dare, I really enjoyed, I recommend this to anyone who is reading this or who is thinking about it. I will most likely do this again at some point. I hope other people post about their experience.

Like: messy, pegs, masturbation, ropes, hidden/semi public, ice, slight pain, anal (including enemas), under clothes, feeling full, urination.

Dislikes/Limits: poo/scat, drinking piss, electricity, public (full), others (family, friends ...), permanent, illegal, taking pictures (face).

Toys: Nipple Suckers, Nipple Clamps, A small battery powered magic wand, A wired bullet vibe, A bullet vibe, a small, medium and large buttplugs, anal beads, fleshlight, and a lovense Max 2.
Mini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-24-2015, 05:55 AM   #3
Owlrings90

Thank you for the detailed report! It's a simple but surprisingly arousing dare. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Please humiliate me. It's what I crave and what I deserve.
Owlrings90 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal streching