Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-07-2015, 01:16 AM   #1
Hobgoblin

Default Dares/Challenges Home Alone

Hey,
Im looking for some challenges to do while home alone.
I have a sisters room and clothes to use. Please include.
Don't mind anal and love feet.

I'm a male btw.
Thanks
Hobgoblin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2015, 05:38 PM   #2
RiskyFlame
Longtime User

What are your likes, dislikes and limits. A tip would be to put the in your signature along with as much other information as possible so other people have lots of information to use for creating dares for you. But assuming you like cross-dressing...

Do the following dares. They are categorized by level, so start with level one and continue until you are either a chicken or got caught. Although, if you do things carefull enough, you won't be caught.

Level 1.
To be done when your sister is not home. Go to her room, strip naked and put on a full set of her (already worn) underwear. Wear it for a minute while gazing at your own body.

Level 2.
To be done when your sister is not home. Go to her room, strip naked and put on a full set of her (already worn) clothing. Make sure it includes at least a full set of underwear, socks, jeans/ skirt, a top or blouse and at least two of her accessories. When you wear one of her skirts, wear a tights as well. Wear this outfit for a full five minutes. You may leave her room while wearing her clothing.

Level 3.
To be done when your sister is home. Go to her room and get one of her (not yet worn) panties/ thongs. Remove your own underwear and put on your sister's underwear. Wear it for a full hour of which you must spend at least 10 minutes nearby her.

Level 4.
To be done when your sister is home. Go to her room and get a (not yet worn) full set of her underwear. Remove your own underwear and put on her set of underwear. Remove your own underwear and put on your sister's underwear. Wear it for a full two hours of which you must spend at least 30 minutes nearby her.

Level 5.
To be done when your sister is home. Go to her room and give yourself a full make-over. This includes her clothing, her deodorant/ perfume, her make-up and her accessories. Wear at least five items of her clothing, the full set of underwear counted as one item. Put on at least lip-gloss, eye liner, a little eye shadow, a little blush and one other thing of make-up.

Level 6.
To be done when your sister is home. Go to her room and put on her tights, a full set of her underwear and one of her tops. You may wear a third layer of clothing for your top (like a sweater of some sort) to cover up her otherwise visible top. Wear this outfit for at least two hours of which you must spend at least 30 minutes nearby her.

Level 7.
To be done at school or work. Wear a full set of your sister's (not yet worn) underwear. Spend your day wearing your own clothing and your sister's underwear. When you need to pee, you first have to strip yourself until you only wear your sister's clothing. Only then, clothed like this, you may pee and re-dress afterwards.

I've only really liked a handful of people in my life,
and you've been two of them.

—Hans Axgil—
RiskyFlame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2015, 01:41 AM   #3
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Strip in your sister room. Put on some of her dirty panties. Hump her bed. Edge five times like that. Don't touch your cock, don't take out your cock. After each edge, push the panties aside and fuck your ass for five minutes with an object from her room. After the five edges, cum in the panties. Ruin the orgasm. Take off the panties and lick them clean. Put the panties back where you found them. Report about it with pictures.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
challenge, home alone, sister