Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 09-14-2011, 10:38 PM   #1
Polarbear

Default if you had a magic stopwatch

What would you do?

A magic stopwatch stops almost all time. You are free to move. Everyone else is frozen. The laws of physics (eg. gravity), do not apply. If you stop time after you throw a ball, the ball stays suspended in midair.

Of course this is impossible. You couldn't see because light wouldn't reach your eyes. You would float away of you jumped But pretend.

I would go into the girl's locker room while they are changing and have a look. I would steal someone's panties.

I would pull down a girl's pants to below her hips so that they would fall down when I restarted time.

I would pull a guy's penis out while he is talking to girls.

I would cheat on tests.
Old 09-15-2011, 12:39 AM   #2
Kewai
getDare Sweetheart

To be honest I would probably use it for more non sexual purposes. Eg: having more time to study, pausing time before my alarm goes off etc, I wouldn't really use it for "pranks" or to please my desires

Old 09-15-2011, 01:31 AM   #3
Omni314

I would set myself up as some sort of super postman, and get lots of money for it.
Also I would travel the world by walking around it which would probably take a few months of real time if I stopped time for the boring bits and sleeping and stuff.
Also superhero myself in general, save people from burning buildings etc, assuming fire isn't hot in frozen time.

but yeah obviously there would be a lot of sexually messing with people first.
Omni314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 02:46 AM   #4
initialrush
Distinguished Member

I also have to say that is would have a more practical use first- like studying.

But for fun- I would probably run around naked in public. Nobody would know lol

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 03:25 AM   #5
AurelieCatena

I would go into a waiting room, where a dozen peoples of both sexes were waiting for hours. Using a dozen pieces of chains and padlocks, I would lock these chains around their waists, ensuring a random key is also threaded through the padlock.

When they "wake up", each one would have to find who has the key to their own padlock (all padlocks have different keys).

Likes: dirty talking, being insulted, humiliated on forums, body-writing, barefoot, hidden public.
Dislikes: Public, scat.

Female
AurelieCatena is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 05:55 AM   #6
noone

i would use it for both sexual and non sexual purposes.
i'd make everybody naked on thios world and then i would go on doing whatever i want with them.
i would aloso use it to spend free time in my country house on my hammock, lazily
noone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:25 AM   #7
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

I would use it to sustain my daily life -- stop time before I enter a fast food place and grab food items then leave before starting time again. Stop time while in a bank waiting in line, go into the vault and grab some cash then get back in line before starting time again. Video cameras don't show anything unusual but deposits to my account is larger!

Sexual activity wouldn't be any fun unless I could invite anyone I chose into the stop time by touching them before clicking the stopwatch. I would see a gorgeous girl, touch her shoulder then stop time. I would explain to her that I have a magic stopwatch and if she didn't believe me, tell her I could prove it by guessing what kind and color panties she is wearing. If I guess correctly, she must remove all her clothes voluntarily except her panties right there when I stop time again. Of course, I would take off her panties beforehand and then tell her she's not wearing any underwear. Once she strips, I would tell her she must obey any sexual request I want of her or I will start time while she is completely naked and her clothes are hidden!
Memories for Life is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:47 AM   #8
initialrush
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memories for Life View Post
Sexual activity wouldn't be any fun unless I could invite anyone I chose into the stop time by touching them before clicking the stopwatch. I would see a gorgeous girl, touch her shoulder then stop time. I would explain to her that I have a magic stopwatch and if she didn't believe me, tell her I could prove it by guessing what kind and color panties she is wearing. If I guess correctly, she must remove all her clothes voluntarily except her panties right there when I stop time again. Of course, I would take off her panties beforehand and then tell her she's not wearing any underwear. Once she strips, I would tell her she must obey any sexual request I want of her or I will start time while she is completely naked and her clothes are hidden!
...That is deliciously evil.

27/F/UK

Likes: Mild-harsh pain, orgasm control, nipple play, creative dares, humiliation, degradation, mind fuckery

Dislikes/Punishments: Prolonged pain, anal, corner time, lines, ice, elastic bands

Limits: scat, enemas, diapers, extreme pain, anything too messy, face pics, loudness, public, family, illegal, blood, clothing control/micro management, permanent, long dares, work dares, unrealistic dares and things I think are silly

See my BDSM test results here.
initialrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 07:50 AM   #9
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by initialrush View Post
...That is deliciously evil.
Don't be surprised if a guy touches you on the shoulder one day ... just as he presses a stopwatch!
Old 09-15-2011, 08:58 PM   #10
NobodyKnows

Many...many things. I've had this thought before actually, while jacking off.

Would go to my old high school, first. When a cute girl is in class giving a speech, id stop time. Strip her completely naked, shove something EXTREMELY large into her pussy, something very painful. Maybe a large apple? Then, ducttape her pussy, that way it couldnt fall out, or she couldnt push it out. ;-)

Id go to the gym class. Stop time. Strip 2 girls naked that are standing close too each other. Insert something large inside of one of the girls pussy's, and something large into the other girls ass. Tie a string to both, see what happens when i start time again. haha.
NobodyKnows is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:02 PM   #11
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

I would use it probably to get more time during studyhall, sleep in, take a break from and walk around a little bit. I'd also use it to just go around punching guys in the balls while like 100 ft away. So many possibilities.
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2011, 10:16 PM   #12
fitsexyguy
Distinguished Member

Oh I would do so many evil things, I'd do good things too but nobody wants to hear them.

I would use it to get in study time that way I can procrastinate and study!

Could use it in exams because I'm bad at remembering things!

Just borrow someones boat or plane or something and just cruise over to dubai and have fun with the sheiks car collection.

Play pranks on people!
Old 09-15-2011, 11:15 PM   #13
CCEasty

Send a message via AIM to CCEasty Send a message via MSN to CCEasty Send a message via Yahoo to CCEasty

I would sleep sooooooo much.
Old 09-16-2011, 03:30 AM   #14
Memories for Life
getDare Devil

Unfortunately, any activity which requires a passage of time to happen wouldn't work when time is stopped, thus you wouldn't get any benefit!

Last edited by Memories for Life; 09-16-2011 at 03:35 AM.
Old 09-17-2011, 07:05 AM   #15
fred&ted
Distinguished Member

I'd do a few things, Some sexual and some just fun little pranks

For some pranks I would stop time walk into the store grab so eggs and whipped cream, I'd egg cars, people, houses anything really! I would get the whipped cream and draw dicks on peoples cars on their windows and some I'd stick it under every door handle so when they go to open it whipped cream goes on their hand.

For some sexual things I'd stop time and just go find some really hot girls and strip them all naked, I'd have rope with me and put them all in bondage so they are stuck there.

Another thought that came to mind while writing this was that I could get a really hot girl and take her back to my place, Tie her up and use her as my sex toy ^.^ If she ever managed to escape I would just stop time go find her, Tie her up and spank her till her ass was red, After a few times I don't think she would try escaping anymore.

Dislike:Spankings, Nipple torture, Pain, Cum Eating and Semi Public

Limits:Family, Friends, Public, Messy and Photo's/Videos.

I want to push my limits.

GetDare Survivor! REBOOT!
fred&ted is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk