Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 03-17-2018, 05:15 PM   #16
Westcoastman

I am starting the second task now! This will be fun!
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting
discussable: photos
Limits: family, public, pee, poo, blackmail

punish me with discipline!
PM dares
Westcoastman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2018, 05:22 PM   #17
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Fun? You are being punished. It isn't supposed to be "fun"
Old 03-17-2018, 05:38 PM   #18
Westcoastman

The “fun” was sarcasm! That’s why I also put the face! And I will say now, it was not fun at all. I used a medium sized wooden spoon and did them very fast, which also meant quite hard! It left two distinct red/pink marks on my butt. From there, I got my bar of pink dove and stuffed it in my mouth and started the timer for 10 minutes. I sat there and just could feel the subs and spit pooling in my mouth. The 10 minutes felt like an eternity. As soon as the time was up I took out the soap and set it aside, and grabbed the quarter, and put it against the wall. I set the timer for 9 minutes and began the next section. I took the advice and stood as close the wall as I could, and this corner time felt even longer than the first. I pressed so hard with my nose that it was actually sore when I finished, but I managed to not drop the coin! One of my roommates came home so I can not take a photo at this very moment, but I will picture the soap, spoon, and quarter later tonight! Thank you again Prince!
Dislikes: mouth soaping, spanking, corner time, domestic discipline, edging, still experimenting

PM dares
The following user says Thank You to Westcoastman for this post:
Old 03-17-2018, 06:20 PM   #19
Diapered_prince
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Westcoastman View Post
One of my roommates came home so I can not take a photo at this very moment, but I will picture the soap, spoon, and quarter later tonight!
Sounds like it was a good thing that you finished when you did.
Old 03-17-2018, 06:24 PM   #20
Westcoastman

It was about 5 minutes after, and being in the bathroom have me enough time! I know it sounds kinda ducky but I will send the photos of the soap with teeth marks later

PM dares
Old 03-18-2018, 01:31 AM   #21
Westcoastman

My roommates finally went to bed so here is the link to the photos!

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=13819

They are apart of the whole album so that I can keep track of all the punishments on this thread!

It may take some time to be moderated, but hopefully this is good!

Also, let’s keep punishing me! Thank you everyone!

PM dares
Old 03-18-2018, 04:02 PM   #22
Westcoastman

Lets keep up the punishments coming! My roommates are both here but I will stack on tasks to complete for when they aren’t home!

PM dares
Old 03-18-2018, 05:09 PM   #23
KittenLicks
getDare's Naughtiest Kitten

Hiya westcoastman.

Here's a simple punishment that was given to me once, and is deceptively difficult. Spend ten minutes holding a coin to the wall with your tongue. If you drop the coin, add one minute each time.

Good luck. ^_^

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
KittenLicks is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KittenLicks for this post:
Old 03-18-2018, 06:42 PM   #24
Westcoastman

A very creative task, that I’m guessing is going to be quite difficult! Thank you kitten!

PM dares
Old 03-18-2018, 11:18 PM   #25
Westcoastman

I just completed my corner/wall time with the coin! I used a quarter and put it against the wall as even with my tongue as I could after starting the timer! I lasted only about a minute before I dropped it the first time, so I set the timer to 10 minutes again and started. Same thing happened the second time, and I restarted once again. Now I was pressing really hard and lasted 3 minutes without dropping the coin, but then I did drop it. That means I still had 8 minutes. Then I had the idea to push my tongue out as far as I could, and almost surround the entire coin with it. This helped and made it a lot easier, but I really had to concentrate on what I was doing regardless. My tongue started to dry but before it did I was really tasting the metal on the quarter lol! Thank again kitten and I’m always looking for more to do!

PM dares
Old 03-18-2018, 11:30 PM   #26
KittenLicks

Quote:
I just completed my corner/wall time with the coin! I used a quarter and put it against the wall as even with my tongue as I could after starting the timer! I lasted only about a minute before I dropped it the first time, so I set the timer to 10 minutes again and started. Same thing happened the second time, and I restarted once again. Now I was pressing really hard and lasted 3 minutes without dropping the coin, but then I did drop it. That means I still had 8 minutes. Then I had the idea to push my tongue out as far as I could, and almost surround the entire coin with it. This helped and made it a lot easier, but I really had to concentrate on what I was doing regardless. My tongue started to dry but before it did I was really tasting the metal on the quarter lol! Thank again kitten and I’m always looking for more to do!
Aha, that was my experience with it as well. ^^ It's way harder than it sounds! Thanks for reporting back.

By the way, what spanking implements do you have? Just the wooden spoon?

PM Dares
"Oh god help! Bunny is trapped in KittenLicks signiture 0///0 Save Bunny!!! 9/10"
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-18-2018, 11:34 PM   #27
Westcoastman

I have multiple wooden spoons and some spatulas for the kitchen. I have a belt but it is not leather (which I need to get) but could still get the job done. I have some floor hockey sticks that are like plastic and I realize would be very good for spanking. And that’s everything I can think of right now!

PM dares
Old 03-18-2018, 11:37 PM   #28
KittenLicks

Quote:
I have multiple wooden spoons and some spatulas for the kitchen. I have a belt but it is not leather (which I need to get) but could still get the job done. I have some floor hockey sticks that are like plastic and I realize would be very good for spanking. And that’s everything I can think of right now!
Hm hm, no hairbrush at all? ^^

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies
Old 03-18-2018, 11:39 PM   #29
Westcoastman

Nope, no hairbrush!

PM dares
Old 03-18-2018, 11:43 PM   #30
KittenLicks

That's a shame. You've got a lot of really hard impact things, but nothing to leave a nice sting over a large area (except maybe the belt?). Paddles are great for that.

What's your privacy like, in terms of how much noise you can make?

PM Dares
~ Fieldofbunnies

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
disciplined, scrub, wash