Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-01-2012, 05:18 AM   #1
LoveitorHateit

Talking Chatroulette Charity!

First of all: this is a dare that can be done by everyone. You don't have to be naked, nor you have to do weird/kinky/humiliating stuff. It's not really a public dare like most of the other Chatroulette/Omegle related dares, and I know that's a common limit here.

So here is the dare I came up with while on Chatroulette a few minutes ago. I felt that most people - especially in the 'Adult section' - had very depressed facial expressions, so I decided to do something about that. I tried to get people to smile at me, and I told them they made my day etc. etc. A good sub/slave is there to serve others, so making other people smile is the least they can do... right?

The Challenge:
- Go on chatroulette or Omegle (preferably with webcam, but you can do without).

- Choose a difficulty:
1) Easy: Don't go to the adult section and just start chatting with random strangers.
2) Hard: Go to the adult section, it'll be much harder to get your points there, because over 75% don't show their face and/or are not in the mood for total random conversations.

- Now try to make people smile at you. You can just ask them to smile if you're only text-chatting, but when you use your webcam you have more options to make people smile at you. Be creative!

- You can set yourself a goal, like 15 smiling people in 15 minutes, but that's not the point. The point is you're doing something good for random strangers.
Chastity (I am permanently locked!), Bondage, Deepthroat, Anal, Pup Play, Hidden Public/Exhibitionism, Clothing control, Excercise, Spanking, Medium pain, Nipple play, Humiliation, Femboy, Rubber, Diapers, Pee play...

LIMITS :
Masturbation/Cumming, Wedgies, Scat, Messy, Extreme public, Blackmail
LoveitorHateit is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to LoveitorHateit for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chatroulette, dare, omegle, webcam