Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Request Punishments & Ideas

Old 09-14-2019, 12:06 AM   #1
Sweet.subby

Default Looking for punishments for a masochist 27/f

I’m home alone and want to be punished. I’ve been needing to be used and told what to do. I would love to get some dares to humiliate and hurt me. I have large DD breasts and a small bottom and can take quite a bit. I’m interested in being spanked, edged and denied, and anything else creative or not that You want. I’m fairly new to scening with people in this context. Please tell me what to do. I try to report in detail. I have a kik: sweet.subby.

Thank you.

Limits: nonlegal/open public, permanent, extended/long-term denial, blood, scat, photos/video, nonhuman/unhealthy food

Toys: cuffs, blind fold, paddle, household items, rope

Last edited by Sweet.subby; 09-14-2019 at 12:09 AM.
Sweet.subby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-17-2019, 11:13 AM   #2
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Hello all. I've created a new dice dare for cleaning up pets, subs, slaves, and people who tend to get dirty. My past dares have been regarded as too harsh, so I've gone back to the drawing board. I'd like some willing (or unwilling...) slaves to roll out this dare and post full detailed reports of their experiences, so I can continue to refine my methods.
To do this dare, you'll either need an irl domme present to be the washer, or a Skype domme to instruct and inspect you, you'll be doing the washing yourself

First, flip a coin:
Heads: day time
Tails: night tine

Next, roll a d6 for location:
1) Bathroom
2) public locker room shower
3) kitchen sink/utility sink
4) in the basement/garage, bound in a standing spread-eagle... Probably want a tarp!
5) standing in the middle of the living room, in an inflatable kid's pool
6) Washer's choice
(if you don't like your result, roll again till you get somewhere you can do. Keep track of your number of rolls, it'll matter later)

OK, now roll for what you'll be wearing for your cleaning
1) Fully clothed
2) Underwear of washer's choice
3) Swim suit of your choice, but it must be of the opposite sex… Men, pick your bikini or one piece. Ladies, pick some trunks, or a speedo
4) Naked
5) Naked
6) Washer's choice

Getting there, you should now have a time, a place, and an outfit, now to pick the details of your washing

First, the soap
1) Your regular body wash
3) Dish Soap
3) A minty body wash, the stronger the mint, the better
4) Anti-bacterial hand soap
5) Menthol Shave Cream
6) Liquid pumice soap (gojo, etc)
(this one could sting a bit… But you'll be sparkling clean)

Now, for the washer's implement
1) Bare hands
2) Wash Cloth
3) Normal shower brush
4) Kitchen Sponge
5) Harsh scrub Brush
6) Electric spinning brush
(Something like this :
https://www.amazon.com/Homitt-Electr...gateway&sr=8-9 )

Water Temperature
1) Cold
2) Room temperature
3) Warm
4) Hot (should be hot enough to make skin pink, hurt a little, but not actually burn)
5) Hot (should be hot enough to make skin pink, hurt a little, but not actually burn)
6) Washer's Choice

Intensity of Wash
1-2) light wash. This means light stokes/pressure, and nothing to intense, just a general washing. About how the person/pet would normally shower

3-4) medium wash. Moderate pressure, and more thorough washing.

5-6) intense wash. Uh oh, looks like your luck just ran out. At the end of this, though, you should sparkle… this is an intense wash, meaning heavy pressure/stokes. It's also going to be very invasive, so your genitals will be scrubbed till they're clean enough to eat off of, and the same goes for your asshole and crack. Remember, washer's, pink skin is clean skin 😈

Alright, by now you should be clean, and maybe embarrassed, and potentially sore. All that's left is the finishing touches…

Finale
1) You deserve to be dried off… But not by hand. Washer, grab a blow drier and dry your subject on high heat, till they're bone dry. Dare has ended.
2) Time for you to shine! Get a rotary buffer if possible, a chamois of not, and some turtle wax paste. Starting at their toes, and ending just under the chin, give your subject a nice wax polish, and don't skip anything! That means asshole, genitals, it should all be shiny! Dare has ended.
3) Lucky you! Nothing else, you're done, dare finished.
4) The best car washes dry by hand… Washer, get a small towel, and hand dry your subject, don't miss anywhere... But this isn't a fancy Carwash, so the towel should be a little rough/scratchy
5) Oh no… looks like your wash didn't count! Start over from scratch, re-rolling and re-doing the whole dare, but on your second loop don't take a finale, you can dry yourself off and be done.
6) Washer's Choice

And there you have it! A full dice dare for those of you who need cleaned.

Oh, one last thing. For each of your extra rolls on step 2, you get a punishment point. For example, if it took you 3 rolls to get a doable location, you have 2 points. For each point, your washer may (at their discretion) increase the score of any roll by 1. So, if you have 2 points, your washer could take 2 rolls and bump each one up by 1 point, or take 1 roll and bump it up by 2 points, etc. Or, if they're nice, they'll disregard your points entirely.
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, humiliation, pussy torture, spanking, tit torture