Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-22-2013, 03:24 PM   #1
Noodle2k1

Default 19/m First dare

Kinda new here, just looking for my first few dares. Don't really have access to much but I'll try to get some materials and what not. I'm open to try anything so give me some dares and help me set some far limits.
Noodle2k1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #2
reevesy

Right first off find the biggest object you have in your house and fuck yourself with it but stop just as your about to cum. Then find an object smaller that you can insert and go out with while its in you. Once done go for a walk about 15 minutes will do. When you're home keep it in but I want you you edge again but only by rubbing your clit and not touching the object in you. After you can use the object you used at first and can fuck yourself with it till you cum.

I want a detailed report and possibly proof

Straight

If you want my KIK ask me

Likes: pics, cams, bit of anal, being a dom or a sub, dares but only on cam, strip games with forfeits
Limits: poo, urine, pain, blood, family, public[/COLOR]

What you think of my album

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/album.php?albumid=10098
reevesy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:31 PM   #3
Noodle2k1

Quote:
Originally Posted by reevesy View Post
Right first off find the biggest object you have in your house and fuck yourself with it but stop just as your about to cum. Then find an object smaller that you can insert and go out with while its in you. Once done go for a walk about 15 minutes will do. When you're home keep it in but I want you you edge again but only by rubbing your clit and not touching the object in you. After you can use the object you used at first and can fuck yourself with it till you cum.

I want a detailed report and possibly proof
This is interesting dare but thing is I'm a guy 19/M for Male lol.. like i said kinda new so if thats not how it works for guys then ill figure something out
Old 05-22-2013, 03:45 PM   #4
Billyboy
Distinguished Member

Lets see if you like spanking yourself
Find some things to spank with (ruler, hairbrush, power cord, wooden spoon, etc). Spankings are always done naked, so strip off and give yourself 10 whacks with each implement you found.

Where to spank? Try these spots: bottom of feet, inner thighs, cock, balls, ass, belly, chest (be sure you catch your nipples ).

Hit as hard or soft as you like; you are trying to find out if you like it after all When done, you should have some ideas of things to put in your likes/dislikes.

If you decide you like it, I can recommend several dares and thread to check out.

Happy spanking

Maybe: hidden public, spanking with a belt, private humiliation

No way: edging, family, scat, drinking pee, enemas, cum eating, diapers, wedgies, permanent, too public, illegal

If it isn't listed, ask and I will consider it

I do not have, nor will I get kik.
Billyboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2013, 03:57 PM   #5
Noodle2k1

Default hmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billyboy View Post
Lets see if you like spanking yourself
Find some things to spank with (ruler, hairbrush, power cord, wooden spoon, etc). Spankings are always done naked, so strip off and give yourself 10 whacks with each implement you found.

Where to spank? Try these spots: bottom of feet, inner thighs, cock, balls, ass, belly, chest (be sure you catch your nipples ).

Hit as hard or soft as you like; you are trying to find out if you like it after all When done, you should have some ideas of things to put in your likes/dislikes.

If you decide you like it, I can recommend several dares and thread to check out.

Happy spanking
Great idea! Had a ruler and a small power cord. I guess its a small like Thanks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare 19 male, first dare, open-minded