Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-05-2023, 07:46 PM   #1
angelica_kristel

Default Gangbang 19f

Hi,

I am a 19f submissive slave. Please gangbang me as you see fit. I will complete your post to my best ability. (Mistress and Dom will make sure I’m gangbanged to your liking) I want to remember what my place in the world is. Only to be used for pleasure, objectified, and humiliated.

Toys: Fuck machine, vibe, dildo, gag, bench (I can be tied to), etc.

Likes: small spankings, few rules, edging, treated like an object

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Limits: scat, nicknames, videos, only some pictures if I choose to, hard anal.

Last edited by angelica_kristel; 04-05-2023 at 08:20 PM.
angelica_kristel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 08:41 PM   #2
namesfelix

If you can be tied to your bench, i tink you deserve at least 30 minutes to 1 hour of machine banging. If you can plug your ass do so, but be tied to your bench, your dildo inside your pussy (if it can be secured by panties or other means secure it inside) and use the fucking machine to fuck your mouth

I will IGNORE unreasonable, unrelated, impossible, or otherwise just very bad dares. It isnt hard~
Limits; Scat, Perm markings, family. watersports.

favs; Nipple play/torture, Bondage, Domination, Using my toys, Extreme Edging. Forced orgasms. Ruined orgasms. Painplay. chastity, game-y dares with rules/tasks/challenges.
giving and taking dares.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 08:44 PM   #3
angelica_kristel

Quote:
Originally Posted by namesfelix View Post
If you can be tied to your bench, i tink you deserve at least 30 minutes to 1 hour of machine banging. If you can plug your ass do so, but be tied to your bench, your dildo inside your pussy (if it can be secured by panties or other means secure it inside) and use the fucking machine to fuck your mouth

I will complete 1 hour of throat fucking on the machine. My ass will be plugged with the small plug, pussy stuffed with my dildo, held in with a shoulder wedgie.

Please continue to use me.

Dislikes/Punishments: wedgies, very long spankings, pacifying/treated like a baby, routines to follow, mouth soaping, examinations from mistress (ass, pussy), soft anal

Old 04-05-2023, 08:53 PM   #4
angelica_kristel

FROM PM:

I will be fucked on the fuck machine for 30 minutes, plug in ass, gag in mouth. Then I am taken to the bench and tied down. I receive 50 spanks to my ass before a cock is shoved in my asshole. I’m fucked in my ass for an additional 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, every 5 minutes I have to beg for the anal fuck to stop and if I don’t beg good enough I’m fucked an additional 5 minutes until my begging is deemed good enough. This totals for an additional 15 minutes of anal fucking. Afterwards my ass is plugged with a piece of ginger root and I am placed on display until the next person decides to use more (or if 30 minutes pass)

Old 04-05-2023, 09:13 PM   #5
masteramal

Default Are you alone

Is the object alone or have someone to help.
masteramal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2023, 09:31 PM   #6
angelica_kristel

I have mistress and dom available.

Old 04-16-2023, 05:54 PM   #7
angelica_kristel

I’m waiting for use

Old 04-16-2023, 06:19 PM   #8
lurker54321

First get 50 barehand spanking from both your mistress and dom on each cheek. Count these and thank them when they are done. Now get gaged and tied to the bench. Then 25 with an implement of their choices on each cheek from each. Now your dom will start fucking you until you are close then stop and edge you. 25 with an implement of their choices on each cheek from each again then he fucks you hard and lets you cum. Mistress can use toys on you aswell in that part.

Should be nice and fun, id like a quick report on how it goes or at minimum, if you did this.
lurker54321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2023, 10:16 PM   #9
Robert Brady

If you are wanting to be gangbanged then get on your knees and beg them to invite a large crowd of guys and girls to come and use their fucktoy.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
ass anal butt assfuck, ass booty public exam, gangbang, pussy, pussy abuse