Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-28-2020, 10:22 PM   #1
SlaveA1

Female 21F - Help Train My Tits And Nipples With Pegs

I have a large bag of clothes pegs and want to hurt my tits with them and thought of a game to make that happen.

Each person may add one peg to each tit, where ever they want. Then specify the length of time you like to add to me wearing the pegs (no more than 2 minutes).

After 3 days I will add up the amount of time I must keep all the pegs on, and where I must put them.

You may add more in a second post but it can not be two consecutive posts. So you must wait for another person to post before you can post again.

Also post a they way you want then removed and I will pick a way at random. I will report how many pegs I have to put on my tits and for how long and then a full report when done. Please make my tits hurt.

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Dislikes: butt plug, pussy pain, clit torture, candle wax

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

PM open for dares or punishments
SlaveA1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2020, 10:23 PM   #2
SlaveA1

The_Infernal_Dante

Place a peg on the tip of your nipple sticking straight out. Place the clip as far out as possible so the tip of the clip is clamped to the tip of your nipple. Keep it there for the full two minutes. Then grasp the clip by the top and bottom and squeeze. Then slowly pull until it pops off.

Likes: verbal abuse, pain, (multiple) insertions, pet play, rape, group, breast/nipple torture, (forced) orgasm (denial), pretty open.

Limits: Scat

have: Clover clamps, pegs, rope, dildo, butt plug, wand vibrator, icy hot, sharpies, rubber bands, candle wax, nipple suckers, nipple clamps attached to gag

Likes: nipple pain, breast pain, hitting, humiliation, body writing, name calling

Dislikes: butt plug, pussy pain, clit torture, candle wax

Limits: public, family, scat, urine, blood, fisting, permanent marks, pictures, icyhot insertion, feet, needles

PM open for dares or punishments
SlaveA1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nipple pain, nipple training, punishment, tit punishment, tit torture