Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-31-2014, 07:16 AM   #1
Finding404

Default First Dare /f

I've been lurking on this site for a few weeks now, and the opportunity for me to finally take dares has arisen. I have limited resources and am not too experienced, but will try most of what is thrown at me. Please don't have your dare span more than a couple hours in duration--I want something short and sweet. Don't let me cum too early, and make it hurt just enough

Anal, mild pain, light bondage, toothpaste, ice cubes, inflation(air and water), belly distention, mild public, discomfort

Dislikes:
Family, heavy vaginal, extreme scat/piss, heavy pain, permanent damage, hot sauce anything offsite or pictures

Resources:
Tooth paste
Balloon pump
String/rope
Binder clips
Vegetables
Clit/pussy pump
Hairbrushes (for the handles)
Tampons
Enema supplies
General household objects (please, make suggestions! I want to try something really creative )

Last edited by Finding404; 08-31-2014 at 10:49 AM.
Finding404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 07:44 AM   #2
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

Toothpaste is always a plus.

Strip naked. Put enough toothpaste on both your nipples. Leave it there for 30 mins. In the meantime, put some kind of vegetable (let us know which one you chose) in your ass. You can remove it after those 30 mins are finished
Old 08-31-2014, 07:53 AM   #3
Dankness

After your done that one use toothpaste as lube n use a nice size vegtable n fuck your ass with it until you edge 5 times. Find a house hold item, wooden spoon, spatula, belt. After each edge spank your pussy 5 times nice n hard. Let us all kno what vegtable you used

Limits: caught, public, family, poo, soap

Toys: Small butt plug, large butt plug,rope for cbt tying, clothes pins, ball gag, open mouth gag, 2.5 in wide 7" long dildo, smaller vibrator, blind fold, hatachi wand, whip.
pm and i will wear or use any toy for 30 mins

kik:yeahyeah410

24/male
Dankness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 10:49 AM   #4
Finding404

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadisticmastert View Post
Toothpaste is always a plus.

Strip naked. Put enough toothpaste on both your nipples. Leave it there for 30 mins. In the meantime, put some kind of vegetable (let us know which one you chose) in your ass. You can remove it after those 30 mins are finished
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dankness View Post
After your done that one use toothpaste as lube n use a nice size vegtable n fuck your ass with it until you edge 5 times. Find a house hold item, wooden spoon, spatula, belt. After each edge spank your pussy 5 times nice n hard. Let us all kno what vegtable you used
Thank you both so much for the joint dare, it was a great way to start the day.

I stripped, uncapping the toothpaste, and rubbed it generously on my nipples. After a few seconds the familiar cold sensation began to wash over me, the perfect combination of senses. I then selected a large carrot from the fridge and cutting away the skinny part so that the larger part would be almost immediately in my ass. It was so hard to get in, and when it finally stayed in place with the stems hanging out of my anus, it was nearly impossible to keep my hands away from my slit. The minutes passed slowly. I removed the carrot and lubed it with toothpaste, as instructed, and put it back into my enlarged asshole. It was already throbbing, and the sensation of the toothpaste greatly increasing both the pleasure and pain. I fucked myself both hard and slow, and administered the proper punishment to my nether regions each time orgasm came tantalizingly close.
Finding404 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-31-2014, 11:15 AM   #5
Mr-Lover-Lover

Eye last time

Insert 3 ice cubes into your pussy and describe the last time you came.
Old 09-01-2014, 01:35 AM   #6
sadisticmastert
Distinguished Member

nice story, lovely to read about it

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, creative, first dare, inflation, pain