Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-11-2013, 03:10 PM   #1
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

Wait Hi! First week in the getdare m/31

Hi, I joined only two days ago. Have been so excited/turned on what about could happen. I had always wondered if there was such a site.. I have enrolled to sex kittens school, but it seems like school hasn't started yet.. the anticipation is killing me. I couldn't sleep last night so had to sneak downstairs and set a dare for my self It was fun but I've been relying on my imagination for too long. Anybody want to get my first week off to a start? truths? dares? I'm new to this, so signature is what I think likes and limits are, I guess they will evolve..

Nice to meet y'all!

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:24 PM   #2
AlanMonk

Ok try this as something to start with, get completely naked and hard, firstly secure your vibrator to the head of your cock in a way that is comfortable and put it on a low setting. Now get inside your morph suit. Tie your ankles together tight, then your knees together tight and after this tie your hands behind your back as best you can, (make sure you can free yourself). Now stay like this for an hour and try not to cum before releasing yourself. For each time you do cum add a further 30 mins before release, let me know how you get on.

Kik Alanmonk25

Likes - Orgasm Control, Teasing, Tickling, Bondage, Light Pain, Light Anal

Limits - Pee, Poo, Blood, Permanent, Public, Family, Illegal, Messy, Face Pics
AlanMonk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2013, 03:28 PM   #3
Reptile
getDare Sweetheart

my official first dare. As soon as I can get to the equipment and have the alone time, I'm on it.. thanks!

Likes: dice dares, serving, bondage, orgasm and masturbation control, anal, mild pain, cross dressing,

Dislikes: extreme pain, prolonged chastity

Limits: unhygenic, poo etc.. public, illegal. (Also anything that cant be done secretly whilst locked down with family, i.e nudity, bodywriting)

Toys: realistic vibrator, chasity device, nexus revo intense, clothes pins, whip, household items etc..
Reptile is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
curious, first dare, new member, new to site, truth or dare