Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-21-2009, 08:35 AM   #1
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Default Dare me quickly

Hi all, found this site today and I'm in dire need of a dare. I have an hour and a half from now before my free time is curtailed so please hurry and send me something that i can do before then.
I'm willing to crossdress (have a reasonable selection of clothes and toys), and will go outside if necessary - but that will take time and i can't leave the house whilst "obviously" dressed.

I like cbt, toilet, and pain as long as it doesnt leave permanant marks. I love the randomness of this site, so will guarantee to do the first post i reckon is possible given my local constraints. Whether i like it or not will not be
relevant!

I'm not alone in the house but i have a reasonable amount of privacy.

If i receive nothing in time, I will check back tomorrow morning, as i will have a whole day to do dares (9-5pm).

I havent sussed out where to put my "limits", so will include them in here:
Limits: - no children, blood, public (other than slightly risky semi public)
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 08:47 AM   #2
slavedareboy
Account Banned

Let me see. Get naked down to your underwear. Now put 5 ice-cubes down them. Now hog-tie youself, and you are not allowed out until the ice melts.

Once the ice has melted, you must leave the underwear on and go into the bathroom and do either a crap or a pee. Now give yourself a swirly. After 5 minutes you may wash yourself.

Now go somewhere private and write on your chest 'Blowjobs wanted' with a big arrow pointing to your dick, and on your back write 'Fuck Me' with an arrow pointing to your ass. Put yourself in a naked hog-tie and stay in it until your free-time runs out. Make sure to keep turning over to show both messages.

DESPITE MY USER NAME: I am not a slave, and am not looking for a master, nor am I wanting to be a master.
slavedareboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:50 AM   #3
welshdresser
Distinguished Member

Thanks very much. I just found your reply, so will do this tomorrow morning... after 9am. I had to look up "swirly"... that sounds pretty gross lol... but a dare's a dare. Can you set a time limit on the final hogtie bit please given that i will be doing it tomorrow? Otherwise, i'll assume an hour and a half total for the whole thing if thats ok.
welshdresser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-2009, 09:58 AM   #4
slavedareboy
Account Banned

okay, the second hog-tie must be for two hours

DESPITE MY USER NAME: I am not a slave, and am not looking for a master, nor am I wanting to be a master.
slavedareboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk