Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-19-2018, 07:44 AM   #16
masochistic-brat

Default Report for PMed dare

Dare:
Put one clothes pins on each nipple and two on each pussy lips. Pour the water in the bottle to the bowl. Sit in front of the bowl. Put the brush under your ass. A brush under each ass. Bristlestouching ass cheek. Now use the spoon to fill the bottle. One spoon to each bottle alternatively. After you pour 10 spoons to each bottle, pull the pins off and put them on the opposite side ie, pins on left side to right and on the right side to your left. Do it till you empty the bowl. Now pour the water back into the bowl and drink it. Stay on your hands and knees and dont use your hands to drink. And if you get an urge to pee any time after this, you know how to do it. Just like the last task. If you spill, you must lick it off. If you can't lick, use your hair again.
It's up for modifications, if you want.

Report:
I stripped naked then, I put the clothespins on each of my nipples first and then two on each pussy lip. I placed each hairbrush straight up and sat on them. I poured the water into the bowl.

It took a while to use the spoon to empty the bowl. My ass felt like I was sitting on a stony surface. The clothespins were just starting to make me numb when I swapped them. The sudden blood flow hurt and reapplying them stung even more. I continued swapping them every 10.

Licking the water was slightly difficult and took a while. The clothespins rubbed against the floor which pulled the clothespins and made them hurt more.

I then stood either side of the toilet and peed. Not much spilt but I licked up the bit that missed. It was very degrading and by this point I was extremely horny. Once I finished it pulled off all the clothespins without opening them
masochistic-brat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dare, degradation, humiliation, painful, punishment