Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-10-2015, 12:55 PM   #1
0username0

Default Need some pain.

Going to have lots of free time tomorrow with the house empty so Im looking for long painful dares and I can make some noise so I can give myself a nice hard spanking for example (feel free to just leave a number & place if you want). Up for anything within my limits really.

You can also give me some smaller warm up dares for today.
Items: household items*, small syringe/pump, various clamps, rope, dildo-like objects, icyhot/toothpaste.
* = hard to do/get when people are around.
0username0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2015, 02:50 PM   #2
Devonmae

Are you a girl or boy?
Devonmae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2015, 12:23 PM   #3
0username0

Is it really that hard to put together if you want to know my anatomy for a dare? I even mentioned Im pre op just for this purpose. It's not all black and white, boy or girl.
Items: household items*, small syringe/pump, various clamps, rope, dildo-like objects, icyhot/toothpaste.
* = hard to do/get when people are around.
0username0 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
alone at home, pain, painful, spanking