Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 09-07-2013, 01:54 PM   #1
denizenalexr

Default Bood Dare - (a bit painful - not easy as it sounds dare)

This is my first dare here. It's for the ladies here who can get their boobs / nipples to their mouth. (for the girls with smaller build / who have low placed boobs that can't reach your mouth, I will post another dare soon)

Suck on your nipples for 5 minutes. If it will not reach there, use some spit or lotion to massage it and make it supple.

Now you are ready for the dare.

For those who can reach it, You have to take your boob by your nipple into your mouth and hold it in that 'suspended' position from yout mouth without your hand's support. Bite if needed but musn't let go. Two tries allowed before you start timing yourself to get the idea / knack of it.

After two tries, you will do the real dare. And post your timings here in seconds and a report in PM.

Post a pic to me in in PM if you are comfortable with it.

Anything less than 60 - send PM and we will discuss the punishment or alternate dare.

Variations/Additionals:-
1. Can do it in some place public ... or semi public or In front of window.

Difficulty levels:
1. Apply some edible oil/butter to the nipples and boobs and massage it before doing the dare. (then you must literally just bite on to the boobs to hold it there) - Post timings for this dare. If you get to 30 seconds with this you can then go to level 3 below.
2. Hold boob in mouth for atleast 30 seconds by mouth and then do 10 jumping jacks without letting it slip from mouth! (if it slips at any count, the count starts. - If you do this dare, post the number of tries before you completed it)
3. Do 2+1 simultaneously
4. Apply clothespin for 5 minutes. And then do the dare as usual unchanged.
5. Clothespin for 5 mins and then 1.
6. Clothespin for 5 mins and then 1+2 all together!

Dont have to do all at one go but one a particular dare attempted must be completed and report filed as to whether you succeeded or not within the suggested attempts ...

Just keep updating your post as you complete more and more of this dare and it's variations and send me Reports in PM. And dont have to be in sequence or in a single day either.

Those interested in boob play / breast related dares ... And lactation interests, may send me PM too! I'd love to see some boobs ... so feel free to send me some pics in PM if you wish!

Would love to hear from you all about this dare and those not interested or cannot try too, please post your comments on this idea/ dare.

Regards and happy daring ... And let's see who will get to become the longest boob-holder And most daring boob-holder!

D~

Last edited by denizenalexr; 09-07-2013 at 02:05 PM. Reason: Sorry for the typing error in title. It was boob and not bood! hmmm first post of mine is itself a disaster lol!
denizenalexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 10:39 PM   #2
denizenalexr

anyone trying this ?
denizenalexr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2014, 10:24 PM   #3
Tea

Send a message via MSN to Tea

I just tried this, it was quite tough. Honestly I had to take more than two test tries because my nipple kept slipping out of my mouth. Finally I managed to do it for one minute and ten seconds with my right breast but only forty eight seconds with my left one. In order to hold on, I had to bite really hard and keep sucking the whole time. I'm going to be trying again some time to try to improve my times. Both my nipples really hurt now and have bite marks, though, that was really fun! Thanks for the dare.
Old 09-28-2018, 07:44 PM   #4
Xraytd75

Ok kudos for the original and creative dare. I’ll have to try this sometime. No photos though but I’ll tell Mistress. She loves watching me lick my nipples. If feels awkward to me but apparently it looks hotter than it feels lol.

Likes: edging/orgasm control, clit suction, clit punishment, hot wax, bondage, sensory deprivation, semi-public, nipple clamps and punishment, spanking, bondage or mastrubation devices under clothing, outdoor dares, submission to mistress.

Dislikes: anal, messy, severe pain.

Limits: blood/needles, scat, illegal, social suicide, RT relationships, permanent marking, photos w/o permission.
Xraytd75 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
boob, breast, nipple, painful, suspension