Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 08-27-2015, 02:51 AM   #1
Luffy90

Default Prison Island II

First of all, this is a sequel to Prison Island. That being said, it's not a requirement to have read the first one to understand what is going on in this one. The start will once again be more of a build up, but i promise to get it going properly faster than last time. :P

So, this is something i've been considering for a long time, and originally i wanted to start the sequel quite soon after.(Can't believe it's been over 6 months since the first one ended ). I have also scrapped 4 or 5 versions of this story as i tried to find the right way to go about the sequel. But if i don't commit to one, i figured i'd never start it either.

I really appreciate all the positive response i got from the first story. But with that good response, i got hesitant to make a sequel, afraid to dissapoint anyone. But as time went by, i felt mostly dissapointed by myself for not getting back into it sooner. So thanks again for all the good response a lot of you gave me from the first story.

Now onto this new one. I can't promise fixed release times, but i'll try my best to keep it steady. However, i do have a backlog of about 6 chapters to keep the start going at least. I'm also changing up the formatting a little bit to make it easier on the eyes to read, not very big changes though.

And again i very much appreciate feedback, both positive and negative, wheter you want to send it through a PM or in the thread is up to you, but i got a lot of good feedback last time through my PM and i can't say thanks enough, it really helps me learn.

Now enough of my rambling, (sorry) I'll just get it started. I'm really glad to have gotten back into writing.
Luffy90 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Luffy90 for this post:
Old 08-27-2015, 03:08 AM   #2
Luffy90

Chapter 1

“Hey!” A girl’s voice said.

Ruby opened her eyes up slowly and had to blink a couple of times to get adjusted to the light from the sun above her. Some strange girl she had never seen before was standing over her, poking at her with her foot.

“What's your name?” The girl asked.

Ruby got herself up into a sitting position. She was on a beach, covered with sand and ocean as far as the eye could see. “I... i’m Ruby. Where am i?”

“You’re on The Island, or at least that’s what i call it." The girl answered, looking around her as if she was afraid someone else was close by. "I’m guessing you have a lot of questions. But we’ll get to those eventually, you won’t be leaving this place any time soon. I’m Annie by the way. Nice to meet you.” The girl sat down on her knees next to Ruby and reached out her hand to greet her.

To Ruby’s surprise, the girl was almost naked, only wearing a pair of white panties, or at least what had once been white. She had dark hair that reached just past her shoulders, with matching dark brown eyes. She had a slim body and she wasn’t much taller than Ruby. Her tiny boobs were on full display, and it didn’t look like Annie cared the slightest. Ruby reached out her hand to accept the girl’s greeting. “The Island? The same one i was just in a prison on?” Wait a second. Ruby thought to herself. I was just home. How the heck did i end up here again?

Annie sighed. “Okay, just listen to me for a second. This is probably not the same island you were on before, although i can’t really say for sure since i wasn’t there. But everyone currently on this island comes from some other experiment they did to us. Now, you might not realize this right now as you're probably processing everything, but you have all your memories back now, and you did not have all of them until you arrived here. So it might take a while for your brain to get itself sorted out.”

Trying to understand, Ruby closed her eyes for a second to try and remember. She thought back to the prison, to Kate, and how the two of them won their competition and won their freedom. Then, once she woke up in the hospital she met this girl who she couldn’t recognize. But when she thought back on it here and now, it was clear that it had been the same Kate she knew from the Island. “So... how did i end up here then if i’m supposed to remember everything?” Ruby asked, still confused.

“Right, i almost forgot. Look in your bag.” Annie pointed towards a bag that was laying in the sand next to her.

Dragging the bag closer, Ruby opened it up and looked at the content inside. A note, two water bottles and a white t-shirt.

“You might wanna put that t-shirt on.” Annie said with a smile.

“What?” Ruby hadn’t even realized that she wasn’t wearing anything. She brushed all the sand off of her and slipped the t-shirt over her head. It was large enough to almost reach her knees, so a few sizes too large. She continued to read the note.

“Welcome to this island, your new home for a while. You might not know this, but you asked us nicely to fix your head. And by signing a contract, which you read through at our office, you agreed to sign up for this, aswell as make our previous little experiment completely legal.

Now don’t panic, we are completely confident in your abilities to succeed in this new task, just as you did in your last. The goal here is simple. Get four unique keys. Each of them is marked with a number from one to four.

The rules of this island is simple. Get the keys, then reach the building on the top of the center of the island. Other than that, there are no rules. How you get the keys are up to you.

Everyone here is in the same position as you, and they are also winners of a previous experiment. Be careful who you choose to trust.

Best of luck to you”

Ruby felt tears building up in her eyes. The thought of going through something like this one more time was almost too much.

“Hey...” Annie reached out a hand and placed it on Ruby’s shoulder. “I know it’s a lot to take in right now, but you’re lucky i found you here. Most of us wake up alone. I was just checking the nets to see if we had caught any fish, and then i noticed you in the sand. Come back with me and i’ll take you to our little camp. It’s safer there than out here, and it’s going to turn dark soon.” Annie stood back up and grabbed Ruby’s arm to help her get up on her feet.

Not really having any other options, Ruby followed Annie off the beach and further into the island. The path they walked went deep into the woods, along a small trail that hurt to walk on barefoot. Once they reached a small lake, Ruby could see what appeared to be three small huts on the other side of it.

“That’s our place.” Annie said pointing towards it. “I’ll introduce you to Eric, our leader. I’m sure he’ll be happy to see a new face, specially one as cute as you. I’m sure he’ll also want to explain more of this place to you.”

Ruby just stood there for a second as Annie started walking towards the camp. Be careful who you choose to trust. She remembered the letter tell her. Could she really trust these people? But without really having any other options at this point, she decided to follow.
Old 08-27-2015, 09:27 PM   #3
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

Awesome! i read the first story and it's amazing it ended 6 months ago! Can't wait to read more of this one
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2015, 09:21 AM   #4
Luffy90

Chapter 2

As the two of them got to the small village, Annie stopped and turned to face Ruby. “Look. Before we go in, i just have to explain a few things. Eric might seem a bit over the top sometimes, but he really cares about this place and does his best to keep everyone here safe. So once we get inside, just let me stand for the talking, okay?.”

Ruby responded with a simple nod. "Okay."

“Good. Now follow me.” Annie said and headed over to the small building in the center of the camp, and then started knocking on the door.

“Who is it?” The voice inside asked.

“It's Annie. I’ve brought a new... guest.”

He didn’t respond after that, but a few seconds later the door opened. A naked blonde girl jumped out and hastily walked past them, barely paying any attention to Ruby other than a quick curious look before she left. “Please come in.” Eric said from inside.

Annie signaled with her hand for Ruby to enter first, before following her inside and closing the door behind them. It was a small room, only lit up by the sun shining through the open windows. In the corner stood a large bed made out of what looked like straw, with Eric sitting on it, completely naked with his cock fully erect and in plain view. He had a muscular body, with long dark hair pulled behind his ears to keep it out of his face. “This is Ruby.” Annie started. “I found her on the beach when i went to check on the nets. It's her first day here.”

Ruby just held her hand up, waving, trying her best to avoid staring.

Eric’s eyes studied Ruby up and down before he turned his attention towards Annie. “Thanks Annie, i’ll take it from here. Leave us please.”

“But... i just thought i should---” Annie started, before getting interrupted by Eric.

“I appreciate your thought, but i’d like to speak to our guest in private.” Eric just kept his eyes on Annie, waiting for her to leave. She reluctantly agreed to leave and stepped outside, leaving Ruby alone with him. “So, Ruby was it? Please take a seat next to me here. I'm sure your feet are hurting from all the walking.” He patted his hand on the bed next to him.

Ruby hesitated for a second, but walked over to him and sat down, keeping her eyes away from him.

“You don’t have to be so shy” Eric placed his hand on Ruby’s thigh. “It’s not everyday we get a new face around here.” He started sliding his hand further up her thigh, slowly.

“What... what are you doing?” Ruby asked with a nervous voice.

“Sorry.” He pulled his hand off her leg. “It’s hard to stop old habits, we haven’t had any new ones for quite a while. Let me start over. Hi i'm Eric, i’m the one in charge of this place. I’ll answer whatever you want to know for now, then i’ll tell you the rest you need to know after. Please go ahead, ask me anything.”

Ruby had to think for a second before coming up with a question. She pulled the note out of her backpack and held it out. “So, this note told me i had to get four keys. So why do you guys have a small village here, instead of looking for the keys? And how do you actually get the keys?”

“Right. Good questions.” He stood up and grabbed a water bottle and took a drink from it. He turned back around towards Ruby before answering, again putting his now soft hanging cock directly in front of her. “Firstly, we built this village because we have given up actively hunting for the keys. We just found it too dangerous, and simply just not worth our time. Not all of us want to go back to our old lives, and this place can actually be quite nice. Just look outside, it’s like our very own paradise. And for the second part of your question. You can get the keys either from challenges you can find at different areas on the island, they are all marked with a sign that says ‘challenge’ so it’s easy to see. But the chance of getting one from those are quite small. Other than that, you would have to steal it from other people on this island. Trust me, you might not want to hurt anyone right now, but there are a lot of scum on this island that don’t deserve to live here in my opinion. So stealing from them is not as hard of a moral code to break after a few days in this place.” He walked back to the bed and sat down next to her.

“I see.” Ruby said, still having to force herself from staring at his cock, not used to having some guy acting so casual while being naked right next to her. “So... how many people actually live here?”

“In this village? Or the Island?” Eric asked back.

“Uhm. Both?”

Eric gave a short sigh before answering. “Well, we are six in our village at the moment. Me and Annie, plus four other girls. You saw Lisa in all her glory as you came in here. I’ll introduce you to the rest later. As for the island itself. Hundreds, thousands probably? I don’t know, sorry. We just keep to ourself here as much as we can.”

Ruby couldn't think of any other questions after that, so she just stayed silent.

“Guess it’s my turn then.” Eric said. “As the leader here, it’s my responsibility to not let anyone in here who shouldn’t be here. So please tell me about yourself and what experiment you were a part of before coming here, and go into detail about how you got out of it.”

Ruby went on to explain everything that had happened up until this point, and that she would not end up stuck on this place. She was determined to get off of this island and get back home. Once they were done going back and forth about Ruby's past, it had turned dark outside.

“Look, i’m not gonna force you to stay here. But please, stay the night at least. It’s not safe outside during the night, and to be honest, even during daytime you better watch your back. I’ll get Annie to fix you a bed, unless you wanna stay with me tonight?” Eric asked, pulling out a confident smile.

Ruby just looked at him, not sure if he was serious or not. “Sorry, i---”

“Hey, i’m just kidding. Please, relax here while i get Annie’s room mate Irene to stay with me tonight. You can stay with Annie in their home.” Eric left, and returned a minute later with Irene, hand in hand. Irene had dark hair, same as Annie, only a bit longer. She was also wearing a big t-shirt like Ruby did, which covered up most of her tiny body. “This is Irene.”

“Nice to meet you. I'm sure this is a lot to take in right away.” Irene said. “Annie is waiting for you in the house just to the left once you go outside. She's preparing some food for you to eat, I’m sure you must be hungry at this point.”

Ruby gave her a warm smile. “I am, thanks. I guess i’ll see you tomorrow then?”

Eric nodded back. “Goodnight”
Old 09-03-2015, 03:14 PM   #5
Luffy90

Chapter 3

The two girls ate the meal Annie had prepared as they started getting themselves ready for some sleep. But they didn’t get far into the meal before Annie started asking questions about Ruby's past. Ruby explained to Annie how she and this girl Kate got away from the island she had been sent to as a prisoner by winning their competition, before turning the question back towards Annie. "So what's your story then? What did you do to get here?"

Annie put away the leftovers of her food and laid back in her bed before answering. "It's a long story, but i'll try to keep it simple.

My experiment was nothing like your prison. We never felt like we had been punished and had to win our way out. Instead, we were in a school. And as far as we knew, it was completely normal days for us there, due to them removing all of our memories from before we woke up there one day.

We never had any normal classes that you have in a normal school, but instead we had different sexually themed classes. Like learning multiple way to please someone, fuck someone. Doing different sexual acts i could never even think of. We made sex movies as school projects, and the teachers would test us every week in most of what we went through there, and grade us after that. In the end, me and a few others i haven't seen since, graduated at the top of our class and i eventually ended up here, same as you. For all i know, the others that i graduated with from that school is probably on this island somewhere aswell, maybe it's the same with your friend."

"I see." Ruby said as Annie finished her story. "And how long have you been here on this island?"

Annie let out a yawn before she answered. "Three months? Maybe a bit longer. It's hard to keep track here."

"And you don't want to leave anymore?"

"I... i do. It's just that i don't think i can do it. Before i came to this place i was alone out there. Scared and nervous, worrying everyday that i would stumble upon the wrong kind of people."

"Why don't you come with me tomorrow then?" Ruby asked. "I mean, you said it yourself. You want to get out of here. Being out there alone might be scary, but we could watch each others backs. Keep each other safe."

"Maybe that would work. But then again, maybe it wouldn't." Annie answered. "I don't think you quite understand what you're stepping into, but if you are that determined to get out of here, i guess there's no other option."

"So, are you coming with me then?"

Annie was silent for a few seconds before answering. "I'll sleep on it. That's all i can say for now. I'll give you an answer tomorrow."

It was still dark outside when Ruby got woken up. "What?" She asked, looking up at Annie who was standing next to her bed with her backpack on.

"Let's go, now! Before the others wake up." Annie seemed stressed out as she stood there trying to get Ruby up.

Ruby got up from her bed, not really understanding what was going on. "Why now? I thought you said it was dangerous at night. And don't you wanna say your goodbyes to the others?"

"Just come." Annie went over to the door and looked outside. "Now!"

Ruby followed behind, still groggy from just waking up.

Annie led them away from the village and deeper into the forest before she stopped again to let them catch their breath. "Okay, sorry about that. I've decided to come with you after all."

"Well, i think i've pretty much figured that much out by now. But what's the deal with sneaking out?" Ruby wanted to know.

"I didn't want to take a chance to be convinced to stay behind. I know how persuasive Eric can be. There's a challenge we can do about an hours walk from here." Annie said to change the subject. "We can try that first and see what we get. I don't really have much of a plan here, so we'll just have to take things as they come."

It was hard enough to walk barefoot on the trail during daytime with all the rocks and tree roots in the way. But during night, they had to walk way slower than usual to avoid hurting themselves. It took closer to two hours before they arrived at the location Annie talked about. A fairly large wooden cabin with a sign on it's roof that said 'Challenge'.

"Okay, this is it." Annie said, pointing towards the sign above the building. "Now we have the option of going in both at the same time or individually. If we go together, we don't have to wait here long. These challenges can only be done once every six hours, so if we go one by one we'd have to make camp close to here until both of us get's a chance.

"What's the catch then?" Ruby asked.

"Well, if one of us fails or gives up, both of us will lose and not get anything."

"And how do you know this challenge is available right now? What if someone’s in there?"

Annie pointed towards the door. "See that screen? It sais 'Open' right now. That is a monitor wich displays a timer if we have to wait. So right now it's open for us."

"I see, let's do this then." Ruby walked first to the door and opened it, with Annie following close behind. The first room inside the building was a small lobby where a man was sitting behind a desk with his feet on top of it, almost looking as if he was about to fall asleep.
Old 09-03-2015, 08:42 PM   #6
sub_boy
getDare Sweetheart

awesome! keep going
sub_boy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk