Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-15-2021, 04:09 PM   #16
flon2
Distinguished Member

New rule idea.

Keep a tally somewhere on your body anytime you get turned on outside of "dedicated kink time." Report the number to this thread.
flon2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 05:29 PM   #17
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by flon2 View Post
New rule idea.

Keep a tally somewhere on your body anytime you get turned on outside of "dedicated kink time." Report the number to this thread.
Oh gosh, that will add up quickly but I'll do it! I'll come back at the end of each day to share my tally as long as this thread is active. Anywhere in particular on my body I should write them?

(Slap Total: 18)

Featured PM Dare for March: WIN OR LOSE

delaneythenerd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-2021, 05:36 PM   #18
flon2
Distinguished Member

Since body writing is a challenge level for you, I'll let you decide.

Enjoy a couple more slaps.
Old 09-15-2021, 05:46 PM   #19
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Since body writing is a challenge level for you, I'll let you decide.

Enjoy a couple more slaps.
Okay, tomorrow I'll keep the tallies on my stomach. And thank you for the slaps. I thought that would be no big deal, but it's actually quite degrading! But I'm happy to do it, especially since I have no control over when I have to do them. It's a kind of thrill to know that I'm degrading myself for you, and you can ask for more whenever you want.

(Slap Total: 20)

Old 09-15-2021, 06:06 PM   #20
flon2
Distinguished Member

Have you been doing all your slaps in the mirror?
Old 09-15-2021, 06:10 PM   #21
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Have you been doing all your slaps in the mirror?
Yes, I have. I don't even think that was a requirement, but that's what I've been doing. I've never had to watch myself get slapped before, especially by my own hand.

(Slap Total: 22)

Old 09-15-2021, 06:18 PM   #22
flon2
Distinguished Member

That's just incredible. How degrading.

As a dare, outside of your kink time spend five minutes with a full glass of water on the palm of your left hand while you've got your granny panties wedged up your ass. Hope that's a good human furniture dare.
Old 09-15-2021, 06:42 PM   #23
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
That's just incredible. How degrading.

As a dare, outside of your kink time spend five minutes with a full glass of water on the palm of your left hand while you've got your granny panties wedged up your ass. Hope that's a good human furniture dare.
Thank you for the dare! I was able to sneak away and do this one by telling my husband that I was using the bathroom, so I’ve just finished it.

First I put on the granny panties and pulled them up as far as I could, then I filled a glass of water to the brim and placed it in my left palm, keeping my fingers straight. Then I started a timer. Since I was in the bathroom holding a glass of water with my underwear pulled tight, that’s when I realized that my bladder was full, which wasn’t enough to be uncomfortable but being that close to a toilet made my body want to release, so I had to deal with that as well.

Around the 3 minute mark I heard my husband pause the TV and get up and walk around. I didn’t think to lock the door, and I was scared for a moment that he was going to come in the bathroom. I startled a little and the tiniest drop of water spilled onto my palm, but not into the floor. Other than that I didn’t move, and eventually my husband sat back down and continued his show. I finished my 5 minutes then began to write this report.

I’m keeping a tally of total completed dates in my signature to hold myself accountable, so I’ll mark this one as the first one completed, even if I did spill a little.

(Slap Total: 24)

Old 09-15-2021, 08:14 PM   #24
flon2
Distinguished Member

Lol are you trying to keep this secret from him? Do you have a plan for when you get found out being an internet slut?

Once you get done slapping yourself, tell us about your day to day situation. Do you have a job? Are you home alone all day? What's your situation?
Old 09-15-2021, 08:23 PM   #25
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Lol are you trying to keep this secret from him? Do you have a plan for when you get found out being an internet slut?

Once you get done slapping yourself, tell us about your day to day situation. Do you have a job? Are you home alone all day? What's your situation?
He knows that I’ve lurked on getDare, and he knows everything I like (and we act on them together occasionally) but I haven’t told him I made an account, or even that I was thinking about it. I don’t think he’d mind, but I was too embarrassed to say anything. Plus it’s kind of thrilling to have to do this without him knowing. Or if I get dared to do something that requires his help, I’d have to convince him to do it without mentioning that it’s a dare. So it’s equal parts embarrassment and excitement.

I work from home (permanently, not just because of covid). I occasionally go into the office to do misc. things I need done, but it’s on my own schedule. I don’t report to anyone in person - I just go in, get my stuff done, and get out. Unless someone stops me to chat.

(Slap Total: 26)

Old 09-15-2021, 11:03 PM   #26
flon2
Distinguished Member

Oh that is exciting.

Excellent dare report btw. Worth two slaps at least. The only thing missing is a better description of those granny panties.

Let's try recreating that dare in the unlocked bathroom. This time drink a full glass of water before balancing another full glass, wear the same exact pair of panties (wedged up your ass of course) with no other clothes, and let's up the timer to seven minutes. Cheers to not getting caught.
Old 09-15-2021, 11:32 PM   #27
Manarus
Distinguished Member

Good morning! Keep on slapping your face

Be careful: Long Term, Denial/forced Orgasm, Cum Eating, Poo, Heavy Pain, Rules, Bladder Control

Limits: Permanent, Blood, Non-Consensual, Public, Shaving, Sissification, Time Wasting

Toys: Ropes, Whips, Clothpins, Plugs, ...

Manarus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2021, 03:37 AM   #28
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Oh that is exciting.

Excellent dare report btw. Worth two slaps at least. The only thing missing is a better description of those granny panties.

Let's try recreating that dare in the unlocked bathroom. This time drink a full glass of water before balancing another full glass, wear the same exact pair of panties (wedged up your ass of course) with no other clothes, and let's up the timer to seven minutes. Cheers to not getting caught.
Good morning! I’m glad you liked my report, but I wasn’t sure if you meant it was worth the 2 slaps from your comment or worth 2 extra slaps, so I played it safe and slapped myself 4 times for you.

So, I woke up this morning and wanted to check this thread to see if anything else came in overnight, so I put my medium plug in - since I’m required to anytime I open this thread - and I read your comment. Since the point of this dare was to complete it while my husband was home and awake, I knew I had to do it immediately because he’s working late today and I might not have time later. However he was getting ready for work at the time, and we only have one bathroom, so I had to time this very carefully.

My husband usually takes a shower and does his hair in thee bathroom first, then he goes to the kitchen and eats breakfast before coming back to the bathroom and brushing his teeth. He’s a fast eater, especially so with breakfast because he doesn’t eat much in the mornings, so I had a very small window and I wasn’t even sure if he’d take longer than 7 minutes.

First I closed getDare (and took the plug out), then I grabbed those same panties out of the dirty laundry. (I’m so sorry for not describing them in my last report, by the way. I promise I’ll be more descriptive in the future.) The panties are white nylon, high-waisted, loosish except for the elastic - pretty much what you think of when you think of granny panties. I put them on then filled up a glass of water and drank it, then I filled it up again for the dare. Then I waited.

As soon as my husband stepped out I jumped in the bathroom and closed the door without locking it. Then I pulled the panties up as high as they could go, took off my shirt (it’s all I wear to bed), placed the cup in my palm while keeping my fingers straight, then I started the timer and put my other hand behind my back. I was standing in front of the mirror, so I had to stare at myself while I looked ridiculous and nervous. The kitchen is on the other side of the bathroom wall, so I was listening closely to get a sense of where my husband was. My heart was beating so loudly in my ears that sometimes I couldn’t hear him over it, but I didn’t move. I was determined to stay still, especially after I spilled a little last night.

Of course, while I’m doing this I realize that in my haste to get this dare started I never used the bathroom when I woke up, so this time I was uncomfortable. I was trying very hard not to wriggle, but it was very difficult with the toilet right there and that glass of water filling my stomach.

Eventually, the 7 minutes were up, so I dumped the water, threw on my shirt, and used the bathroom before hopping back into bed. But then my husband came into our room and asked what I was doing. I asked what he meant and he said he heard me pee and knew I was in there for a long time before I did. Usually, I wake up and go to the bathroom and then get back in bed and slowly wake up the rest of the way (it takes about a half hour or so) before I get up and get ready, so that’s why it seemed strange to him. I lied and told him that my morning breath was terrible and I had to brush it ASAP and he believed that.

Then I waited until he left (hopefully he didn’t notice my breath when I kissed him goodbye), put the plug back in and wrote up this report. Thank you for the dare and the slaps! Next I’m going to take the plug back out (and god, it is embarrassing to have to detail your plug usage like this, isn’t it? Having everyone know I’m wearing it is one thing but having to document its every move in my reports is a whole other level), then I’m going to get dressed in a sundress with no panties and hidden bodywriting as per my dares for today, then I’m going to go run my errand and come back to leave another report.

(Slap Total: 30)

Old 09-16-2021, 03:39 AM   #29
delaneythenerd
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manarus View Post
Good morning! Keep on slapping your face
Good morning! Thanks for helping me wake up with those slaps! I'm so glad everyone is enjoying your dare so much, I'll almost be sad to see it end.

(Slap Total: 32)

Old 09-16-2021, 05:49 AM   #30
happyhungry

Rainbow

Please can I suggest a login rule?

Immediately take your socks off, smell them and then rub them over your face for about 20 seconds.

You can get out of this task by being barefoot for 4 hours before login.
happyhungry is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
newbie, pm dares, rules