Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Person Above Truth or Dare

Old 12-17-2017, 04:00 PM   #46
littlelukas

since the thread is dead i will do this
So the next person have to go shopping new diapers in a soaked diaper

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

About me: M25 years old Single
Germany NRW
I choosed Pampers over Pussy
littlelukas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 03:36 AM   #47
Sissybedwetter

i got this one next person has to go shopping in a triple diaper
pm dares
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=84875
im a 18 year old bedwetting sissy
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=87897
Sissybedwetter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2017, 08:22 AM   #48
MirandaCole21

I accept your dare.

Next person, I dare you to get a diaper on and go shopping somewhere. Hold it until you actually feel like you can't hold it anymore. Maybe even do a little pee-pee dance. Then lose control in your diaper. Then wherever you are (you can hide a little), drop your pants or lift your skirt for five seconds, then cover your diapers back up and you're done.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Dislikes: Pain, friends, forced workout, long term (4hr +), edging
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
MirandaCole21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2017, 03:49 AM   #49
MirandaCole21

Revision/bump:
Since no one is brave enough to try the previous dare, the dare ends after you mess your diaper. Everything before that stays the same.

Likes: Crossdressing, feminization, hidden public, semi-public humiliation, ABDL, wetting, sissy, being treated like a little girl, diapers, wedgies
Limits: Anal, scat, illegal, family, social suicide, messy, food, chastity, denial, watching things, face, destroying clothing, cum eating, toys (have none), feet (boring)
Old 12-29-2017, 10:24 PM   #50
ErsatzAlias
Baby Member

I'll take you up on that!

Next person has to be diapered for 6 hours. Drinking water every 30 minutes. No changing untill your six hours is up!
ErsatzAlias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2017, 07:01 AM   #51
littlelukas

I will Take this

Next has to diaper up and buy new diapers in a Shop you have to Flash the diaper min. 10 times while having the new diapers in your hand (Flash = let it peek out by Bending Over etc.)

Likes: , humilation, spanking, pussy licking, Abdl, diaper humilation, chastity (short term), light anal

Dislikes: hidden public (trying), Edging, chastity (long term), anal, sissy play
Limits: Full Public, Family and friends, ID, social suicide, blood, Face, permanent, blackmail

Have: Chastity device, Plug´s, dildo´s, Pacifer, Diapers, Bottles, nipple clamps, panties, bra

Germany NRW
Old 12-31-2017, 05:34 AM   #52
rhl
getDare Succubus

I accept.
Next person will take a walk in a public place. There must be a part of the diaper visable.
Old 12-31-2017, 05:44 AM   #53
littlelukas

I will Take this

Next person have to mess his/her diaper in a Mc Donalds etc. Then Finish your meal

Germany NRW
The following user says Thank You to littlelukas for this post:
Old 12-31-2017, 12:54 PM   #54
ChozenForLife

Going to McDonald's tonight

Next person must go in public, use their diaper, and have the bulge visible.
ChozenForLife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:20 AM   #55
MirandaCole21

I got you.

Next person must pee in their diaper while talking to someone.

Old 01-04-2018, 09:36 AM   #56
rhl
getDare Succubus

I'm up for this, I haven't done this while talking with them. But did it while standing in front of the cashier.

Next person must wear their poop filled diaper for two hours.

Last edited by rhl; 01-04-2018 at 09:40 AM.
rhl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2018, 09:33 PM   #57
madeapuddle

I will take this so long as pull-ups are acceptable, it's all I have right now unless I buy some or am dared to do so before then.

Next person must purchase diapers in a store (tape variety, not pull-ups like I accidentally bought the last time- pay attention to packaging!), but with a wet patch visible on your crotch while you do so.

No: Pain, illegal, drinking bodily fluids, anal play, family, walks around my block (can drive somewhere else), cross dress, social suicide
madeapuddle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 02:06 PM   #58
pantswetter98
Baby Member

I’ll do the above dare. Next person must go shopping, and load their diaper to a point that there’s an obvious bulge

Kik: darthworf
pantswetter98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2018, 11:59 PM   #59
ErsatzAlias
Baby Member

Uh, I think I can do that!

Wear your diaper under your clothes for three whole days! You don't HAVE to use it, during the day, but you must at least be wearing one, and at night, the bathroom is off limits. You can change as many times as you want.
ErsatzAlias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2018, 05:25 AM   #60
daredude14

I’ll take it

The accecpter will watch a movie drinking an amount chosen by the me. If they fail to hold their pee, I will give them a diaper punishment. If succeeded the accepter gets to give me a diaper dare.

Kik: farfle1414

Please be my Diaper master Likes: pee, messy, diapers, abdl, pet play Limits: public, eating (poo,pee etc), poo, family, pain, photos
daredude14 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
abdl, challenge, diaper, diapers, person below