Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 01-19-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
plugme

Default Half day report, plug in ass at work

I was feeling a bit Horny today and was dared to go home at lunch (I live close to work) and plug myself. This would normally not be the craziest dare in the world, but I had a meeting when I got back to work, and my ass has never been as sore as it was this morning. Last night I decided to ride my largest toys for close to an hour. I pounded an orgasm out of myself. Then kept myself gaped for another hour by putting the 8 inch 1.5 inch dildo I have all the way in to the base, and holding it there with two pairs of tight boxer briefs. Usually my Njoy pure plug easily gets stuck on the big bulb so that it wont slip out, but today…my ass was so open and slutty that if I relaxed and took a few steps it was ready to fall out. I am starting my report to post later while at work now. My ass feels wide open, and I feel like a filthy slut. Every time I stand up it slips out to the bulb, and when I catch it, I rockets back onto my prostate. I just got out of a meeting in which I was presenting to a group. Every time I changed slides I let it fall all the way down spreading my ass open then would suck it back up. By about slide number 31 my ass was so tired I could barely hold it. Now I am dreading every time I stand up. It slides out, and I have 2 more hours left at work. I will add a reply when I get back home to explain how the rest of the day goes. At this moment, I have to stop writing and run to the second floor to get a signature. I am shaking right now and its going to slip to the wide edge and back with every step I take. Good god. This is intense. I have cum dripping from my dick, and have my underwear wedgied up so that it does its best to hide my half hard dick outline. This is a day I wish my 7 jeans were not so tight, although judging by the way female co-workers keep giving double takes to the crotch area, I am guessing that I just got a good reputation with the ladies in the office.
plugme is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to plugme for this post:
Old 01-19-2012, 03:02 PM   #2
plugme

wow. all I can say. I wish everyone spent a day like that.

Last edited by plugme; 01-20-2012 at 07:45 AM.
Old 03-16-2012, 11:31 AM   #3
AVCarnage

Send a message via MSN to AVCarnage

Hey, loved the report.

Can't wait to hear more

Limits: not many... Anything permanent, illegal, immoral, impractical

every person who PMs me has immediate control over how and where I next edge
AVCarnage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 06:40 AM   #4
plugme

I am glad you liked it. If I were given ideas, I could report again.

Advertisements
Kink Talk