Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2015, 05:56 PM   #25
BannaGirl
getDare Sweetheart

Her brown hair is now bleach blond we thought it fits her new theme better. As always hair colour changes are permanent due to our patented coloring gel which changes the root of the hair. Since she is a bunny now we just had to drill her skull to root a nice white pair of bunny ears, sorry Nad. The once brown eyes are now blue, needles to say why. A bit more attention was given to her mout arya: her lips are now fuller, as a good buddy of mine would say BJ Lips. Her tongue sadly had to be slit up to implant a sensor about wich i will talk more later. She now also produces more spit given to a shot we gave her but that's not even the highlight! We did surgery on her jaw bone so now she can't fully close her mouth, infact it's open wide enough that a standard penis could be inserted at any time! We also used our experimental texture changer to change the flesh of her mouth to feel like pussy.

Moving on to her Boobs you will notice that they grow quite in size from 70b to roughly the size of watermelons. Her right breast now also features a playboy bunny tattoo. and her nipels have been pierced with permanent studs.

Since she had a pretty good body build to start with we didn't had to change much about her weight, so we didn't. We did used our gel to change the color of her finger and toe nails to a nice pink!

Quite some work had to be done to her pussy. First we needed to shorten her lips to make it look more compact and clean.We then added a clit piercing that is connected to the sensor i mentioned earlier, So here is what it does; the piercing vibrates and keeps her wet constantly but it's not enough for her to cum, if her tongue feels the presence of sperm she has a 20% chance that it will go of and bring her to an orgasm, it also works with pussy juices in that case her chance is 30%.

We also payed some attention to her ass. It was pretty nice to start with but we made it a bit rounder and also widened her asshole so a normal penis can penetrate her easily Over her but she now features a white little bunny tale that is attached to her spine.

Her pretty conservative wardrobe was changed out with the classical playboy bunny suite as well with a wide range of sexy underwear and swimwear!

Due to the jaw bone breaking we had to do she sadly can't talk right now but we hope you enjoy her anyways!”

The camera shows a shy girl with big fluffy ears and tears in the corner of her eyes.

“We Surely will interview her once she held up! For today we have to end it sadly. As always leave your suggestions and ideas and don't forget to rate this makeover! If you are breath enough why not apply yourself? Maybe you will end up as fluffy as Nadine! I am Clara and this is TM Episode 5, See you next time!”.

Read My FAQ

"Be like snow beautiful but ice cold."

I have a spelling disorder not necessary an excuse but an information.
BannaGirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk