Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-15-2022, 02:33 PM   #1
SissyDiaper<3er

Eye Help humiliating this diapered pig-slut

Oink! Greetings all, and welcome to this disgusting pig's thread!

After many weeks away from kink and gD, this sow will finally be back to kink for almost a week, starting next Sunday 19. This pig will go back to its pigsty, were it can shit and hog around like dirty animal it is. ❤️��

In fact, this piggy was blessed by perkygirlie, who decided to endure the ginormous disgust for pig in order to torment it and make its suffering more intense. Since then, piggie has been permanently in tight chastity, and recently denied until further notice.

In order to guarantee its maximum humilliation and degradation, a helpful list of rules has been redacted for this pig to follow at all times (only during office work and such occassions this diaper-messer is excused to act as a "hooman").

Quote:
Filthy piggie rules:

- Must stay caged at all times, and will only be removed when cleaning. The key to the cage must be pushed deep into a poopy diaper. If needs to use it for some reason, must retrieve it with only the help of its nose or tongue.
- Must wear diapers at all times. Banned from using the toilet.
- Diapers are to be changed not before 15 minutes after messing them. Soaked diapers must be changed before they start leaking.
- Meals can only be eaten if poured into the diaper pig is wearing, then waiting for at least 15 minutes before taking it off. Piggie can only taking it off to eat after thoroughly peeing inside, and then eaten directly from the diaper (no hands). Cage stays on during this meals. Once diaper is off, piggie must stay plugged while eating. Without meeting all this conditions, piggie won't eat its chow. The only exception shall be breakfasts. To guarantee a clean "pig plate", diapers will be changed prior to pouring it inside it (No eating from already dirty diapers).
- Piggie will only be allowed to make cummies if given explicit permission to, and always in (at least) the following manner: must stay caged and cum anally, but only after spending at least 15 minutes with its face slammed inside a messy diaper. Only then is allowed to cum (without removing the face diaper). Removing the face diaper for any reason resets the counter.
- Pig is to be plugged as much as possible. Whenever it takes in or out, pig is to kiss it and thank it audibly (thanks Chephren!)
- Pig is only to clean itself when absolutely necessary to avoid fun-ruining health risks.
- All used diapers are to be saved in two permanently opened pails, "Somewhat yellow" and "Smelly brown", both placed near the sleep-sty.
- The sleep-sty is never to be cleaned. Meassures will be taken to avoid stains in mattress/pillows.
- Every night, through head or tails, piggy will choose its night pillow, which will either be a messy one or a pissed one. (Thank you KinkyVae!)
- Before sleeping, pig is to grab at least one soiled diaper, open it and place them next to its "pillow". Hopefully, piggy won't move from its starting position thru the night, and if it does, enjoy it!
- Frequent updates of its misery are required from pig, both written and photo/video, to its pig-owner.
- When in doubt or given an option, pig will always choose the most miserable, unfortunate or stinky option (as long as it's not blatantly health-risky.
- Piggy's got shit for brains, and the least mercy for it is too much. Each and every torment, humiliation and tease are not recommended: they are mandatory. Pig's strongest and purest desire is to live as the filthy, nasty, shit-lover pig-slut it truly is. Any deviation from this holy norm in any kind must and will be punished with extreme prejudice.

These generous rules are the starting point for the nasty pig. Adjustments will be made as seen fit.
Piggy will start following these rules next week, after the 19th, and would love that others check on it and participate in humiliating it and further making its torment much harsher. Check its chastity, check it is properly diapered, check how messy/soggy it is, and make sure to report any misbehaviour with proofs if needed. Whatever you wish (within limits).

This nasty pig will post here daily updates of its hog life, or suffer punishments by failing to do it. Events, announcements and links will also be posted as they happen, so be sure to stay tuned and don't miss anything.

Here are some images to serve of inspiration of what does the nasty filthy pig dreams of ��❤️ https://www.dropbox.com/sh/j0fwup96l...xTSnjxCLa?dl=0

Perkygirlie would also read this thread and pick/modify whichever nasty idea or suggestion you may have for this shit-loving sow. Should you like to directly contact Perkygirlie, please use Discord for this means (Perkygirlie#3143). To directly contact this filthy pig, you can do it through Kik (SissyDiaperHearter).

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter

Last edited by SissyDiaper<3er; 06-19-2022 at 02:17 AM.
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 02:51 PM   #2
perkygirlie
Prodigy

Send a message via ICQ to perkygirlie Send a message via AIM to perkygirlie Send a message via Yahoo to perkygirlie
Eye Such a disgusting sack of shit

This post is endorsed by me.

Spoiler:
If you're in a denial thread, add 3 days of denial. :sado:
This spoiler only counts once per thread per day.

perkygirlie is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to perkygirlie for this post:
Old 06-15-2022, 04:01 PM   #3
Chephren
Truth or Dare Junkie

How about kissing the plug when taking it out and before putting it back it and thanking it.

My orgasms aren't mine, my pleasure neither.

-->Touching rules
Chephren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-2022, 11:24 PM   #4
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by perkygirlie View Post

This post is endorsed by me.

Oiiiiiiiiiiink!!! ❤️🐷 ❤️🐷 ❤️🐷 ❤️🐷 ❤️🐷
*wiggles rear happily*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chephren View Post
How about kissing the plug when taking it out and before putting it back it and thanking it.
That sounds lovely! ❤️🐷 Piggy would love to! 😘💩

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

Old 06-16-2022, 11:56 AM   #5
KinkyVae

Every night, flip a coin. Heads is smelly brown, tails is yellow. That diaper is your pillow that night. Try to dig up from the bottom of the pail

KinkyVae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KinkyVae for this post:
Old 06-16-2022, 01:53 PM   #6
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyVae View Post
Every night, flip a coin. Heads is smelly brown, tails is yellow. That diaper is your pillow that night. Try to dig up from the bottom of the pail
Oiiiiink! Such a lovely rule!!! Hope it gets approved ❤️🐷 ❤️🐷 ❤️🐷

Just one doubt... must they stay closed or must piggy open and spread them?

Old 06-16-2022, 02:48 PM   #7
SissyDiaper<3er

Smile

Despite not being a very interesting one, this hog will now describe its day:

Pig woke up with its usual tightness of its cage, as every morning, and scuttled off to this horrible thing called the WC. As in 'Worst Case'. It's all piggy can do to not swear for not being permadiapered already.

Thus begun my 10th day in full chastity. Piggy knows it ought to open its cage soon for hygine, but piggy is sooooo confortable wearing it this time. Anyway, as the first day of 2 digits in chastity, piggy decided to do something special. With a black sharpie, piggy wrote "1 0" in its red-swollen nuts, and took a picture of them, for slave and their friends to enjoy and laugh. (Feel free to ask for it thru kik)

"slave" made sure this pig always adresses them in this manner, since adressing them in any other way would indirectly increase the status of this filthy pig. And this piece of shit is not even worthy of looking the dirt of slave's boots.

Piggy took a "hooman" shower, more by obligation than anything, and spend the rest of the day looking at p0rn that it enjoys. The cage tightens so often that piggy sometimes must stop looking to avoid accidentally cumming just by looking at those pics. Once in a while, it updates the dropbox folder with its favourites. Each day is a little fuller, just as pig hopes its diaper pails will daily get fuller and fuller once it reaches the pig-sty.

Piggy afterwards redacted a list with aaaaall the pig food it is to be eaten during next week. All of it focused in shitting lots of quantity (greasy food), very frequently (fiber and laxatives) and as stinky as possible (rich in crucibles).

slave blessed then piggy with its presence, saw that piggy did one the whole a good job, and gave piggy a really special surprise: slave was gonna craft a special Chaster Lock only for piggy, "extra nasty and fun for such a willing filthwhore". ❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️🐷❤️��❤️

The rest of the day was uneventful. Just more pr0n search and other stuff.

See you tomorrow!!! Oink!!! ❤️🐷❤️🐷

Old 06-17-2022, 11:34 AM   #8
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

What is going to be your outfit during the time? Just the diaper, or something cute too?

I think Perky should get to choose how you get “branded” (in perm marker) for the week. Maybe a time to get painted entirely pink to really look the part and a wallow session in pudding or mud?
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2022, 12:36 PM   #9
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue Griffin View Post
What is going to be your outfit during the time? Just the diaper, or something cute too?

I think Perky should get to choose how you get “branded” (in perm marker) for the week. Maybe a time to get painted entirely pink to really look the part and a wallow session in pudding or mud?
Piggie has some cute clothes that would totally love to dirty and poop around! Lotsa panties, bras, one pink onesie and some plastic diaper panties. Piggie will wear a swinsuit too, which could be super fun when playing with messy stuff! Piggie is unsure of the temperature this following week (they will decrease significally this coming week, not cool for pigs 3: ), so it will adapt to how cold/hot its pig pen is, to avoid catching fun-ruining colds.

Piggie would LOVE to be branded somehow in perm marker (piggie loves bacon-writing, heheh), but is unsure about full body paint :/ Piggie heard nasty stories, like this foolish girl who tried to paint her body with sharpie marker and got an intoxication via skin absortion... Health risk are not funny! Even worse, could end up the event before it even begun, and we don't want that 3:

A mud/pudding session to wallow would be LOVELY. But piggie has no place to do it safely. Piggie will check local inflatable pools to check if it's a possibility in its pig-sty home. 🐷❤

Thank you kindly, and swine hopes you come back soon! Oink!!

Old 06-17-2022, 03:45 PM   #10
Blue Griffin
Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by SissyDiaper<3er View Post
Piggie has some cute clothes that would totally love to dirty and poop around! Lotsa panties, bras, one pink onesie and some plastic diaper panties. Piggie will wear a swinsuit too, which could be super fun when playing with messy stuff! Piggie is unsure of the temperature this following week (they will decrease significally this coming week, not cool for pigs 3: ), so it will adapt to how cold/hot its pig pen is, to avoid catching fun-ruining colds.

Piggie would LOVE to be branded somehow in perm marker (piggie loves bacon-writing, heheh), but is unsure about full body paint :/ Piggie heard nasty stories, like this foolish girl who tried to paint her body with sharpie marker and got an intoxication via skin absortion... Health risk are not funny! Even worse, could end up the event before it even begun, and we don't want that 3:

A mud/pudding session to wallow would be LOVELY. But piggie has no place to do it safely. Piggie will check local inflatable pools to check if it's a possibility in its pig-sty home. 🐷❤

Thank you kindly, and swine hopes you come back soon! Oink!!
I meant using washable non toxic paint, not using a sharpie marker. For the brand sure, but not the whole thing.

Good luck with finding an inflatable pool.
Maybe: Bondage, line writing, corner time,
Hard limits: Pain, Poop, Pee, nudity, cum eating, anal, masturbate/edging, enemas, public, pics, hypnos, cam
Full signature here!
Blue Griffin is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Blue Griffin for this post:
Old 06-17-2022, 03:48 PM   #11
SissyDiaper<3er

Time for this pig daily report:

This porkchop was extremely happy to wake up and see someone talked to it on kik! He was demanding a chastity check, which pig happily obliged. He seemed so eager to see piggy ready on the pigsty!! <3 🐷 He also had loved piggy cage-tighting dropbox folder. A pig this nasty should not get used to receiving such good news when waking up.

Afterwards piggy checked the rest of messages and proceeded to gather more pr0n for its stash. People were watching piggy, getting ideas to torment it more! This bacon could not let them down.

Day happened fast, and not much noteworthy happened, which is a bummer. But piggie wants to make this report worthwhile of read. So let's do this... can you keep a secret? Piggy tell you, but only you ok? Nobody else has to know.

Once piggy arrives the pigsty house, piggy is to diaper up. All rules apply effective immediately. To to speak, once the door closes behind piggy, it's "hooman" facade stays behind, and its true, filthy self comes into play. So to make sure it happens as such, piggy has been avoiding pooping since yesterday. Piggy can feel the fine light preassure on its bum! This diapermusher will hold its poop until is properly padded on its pigsty, and the release it all as soon as the diaper is set. Won't even last one minute with a clean diaper!!! Oiiiiiiink!!!! 🐷❤🐷❤🐷❤🐷❤🐷❤🐷❤🐷❤🐷❤

That was all for today. Be sure to check piggy whenever you wish. Piggy may be late, but piggy will be caged 🐷 Oink!

Old 06-17-2022, 08:00 PM   #12
Babyboo20

Hey piggy I'm a health care professional and I'm concerned about health risks you're exposing yourself to. Please be careful and try to avoid infections due to lack of proper hygiene. Also reexposing yourself to fecal matter can cause pink eye cdiff and e. Coli.

Likes, Watersports, Diapers, wedgie, anal, Bondage, humiliation, impact play
Dislikes, hidden public, messy, pain,
Limits, scat, blood, illegal,full public, permanent marks/injury, showing my face. Pictures or videos

Rules
Every time I'm Pmed "wet hidden spot" I have to make a small pee spot on my underwear if I am unable to complete this I will ask for a punishment.
Babyboo20 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 2 users say Thank You to Babyboo20 for this post:
Old 06-18-2022, 01:17 AM   #13
SissyDiaper<3er

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babyboo20 View Post
Hey piggy I'm a health care professional and I'm concerned about health risks you're exposing yourself to. Please be careful and try to avoid infections due to lack of proper hygiene. Also reexposing yourself to fecal matter can cause pink eye cdiff and e. Coli.
So important! Health is (despite what it may seem) on top of our heads at all times! Piggy would love to discuss that with you! :3 <3

Old 06-18-2022, 04:06 PM   #14
SissyDiaper<3er

Just one more day until piggy gets to its pig-sty!!! In about 13 hours piggy will be at the pig-sty, where its life as a human being will be over and it's life as a pig will begin for a week!

Piggy got a rare event today! Today piggy's cage was open! For like 20 minutes and only for hygine. Piggy's clit was sooooo pathetic. It immediately "tried" to get hard, fighting desperately to do so. It looked so pititul that piggy got hurry cleaning it and locked it tight quickly. For good behaviour, swine gave the hard-swollen balls a nice shave while on the cage.

A very nice person was checking on piggy thru Kik the whole time, laughing and teasing piggy's pitiful clitty. Piggy was so happy for this! Piggy's sorry excuse for a clitty should be mocked unendingly. Once piggy was done with the shower, piggy grabbed the dirty sweaty used underwear and put them on, immediately stinking despite just getting out of the shower! ❤🐷❤🐷 This person on kik suggested piggy to wear them on their face as a show of piggy pride, which piggy will do as soon as it gets to the pig-sty! ❤🐷❤🐷❤🐷❤🐷 If anybody wants the pics of this event, ask piggy for them!

To no small surprise for anybody, piggy's butt is on the verge of bursting already, and piggy was stoopid enough to have one big dinner tonight! Piggy feels sooo sleepy and constantely on the verge of shitting itself. Holding up the shit is super tiring and tiredsome, but that's the whole point of the exercise! Piggy has to loathe holding its poop, so once it's diapered it'll mess its diaper as soon as it can, no matter where it is or what it's doing, and always with a stoopid face while it does. Also, somebody suggested pig via kik to "eat as a pig" massive proportions of food during the week. Piggy will definitely try this! This shit-lover wants to mess on its diaper as much as possible!

Oiiiiink!!! Piggy wants sooo badly to get diapered, so it can shit itself!! According to the rules, Piggy should leave the messy diaper on for at least 15 minutes but... piggy thinks thats waaaaay too soon, don't ya think? How about 1 hour? Or two? Or as soon as the diaper leaks, however long it takes? What do you think? Please tell piggy here or via kik!

If we're enough ppl on kik, piggy will create a kik group, so piggy can adress everyone and share its pics with everyone easily! Oink! 🐷❤

Old 06-19-2022, 02:18 AM   #15
SissyDiaper<3er

Only 2 more hours until pig begins it's hellish week at the pig-sty!

Be sure to contact pig thru kik, and check the updated piggy rules of the first post! ��❤️��❤️��❤️��

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, diaper, humiliation, pig, scat