Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-19-2022, 05:11 AM   #16
SissyDiaper<3er

Oiiiiiiink!!!! Piggy diapered up as soon as it got to the heavely pig-sty and shat mightily its diaper!! The person who was watching piggy soil it commanded to wear it for at least 2h! Sounds terrible enough, if not because piggy is to do the whole pig.week grocery right now!

Not the wisest of choices piggy! Be sure to ask for diaper and/or chastity checks whevener you feel like! <3

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

🔒Locked in chastity and denied since March the 28th of 2024

Feel free to check me anytime

Kik: SissyDiaperHearter
SissyDiaper<3er is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-19-2022, 02:25 PM   #17
SissyDiaper<3er

Piggy update of the day!

After much traveling and holding is shit, piggy finally arrived at the pig-sty! Almost immeditaley, piggy donned a fresh diaper and, then and there, soiled it imediately, making sure to sit on it afterwards and smear it everywhere. It reeked heavenly. Only then piggy realized it needed to do the groceries for all the coming week. Futhermore, the person who checked how piggy soiled itself ordered not to change for at least 2 hours. Not the wisest of the decisions piggy had done thus far...

Hoping nobody noticed piggy's smell, piggy managed to buy most of the greasy food it had to eat, and came back home... Almost 2 hours had passed, but many people werer cheking on piggy. That's when piggy decided to create a kik group where it would post the pics and vids of its daily routine as it went, and people could ask for checks and stuff whenever they liked! Some of them even changed piggy's messy diaper and watching it "prepare" it's diaper meal Live. Oink!

Afterwards, piggy worked on chores to make the pig-sty more adecuate. In the meantime, it soiled yet another diaper, and much harder than the first one. Was changed after about an hour doing chores and the diaper hanging, poop-filled.

Later on piggy started paying the debts it owed to slave and slave's friends, in the form of slaps and other forms of torment on piggy's useless nuts. Couldn't do them all, so piggy will continue other day.

Piggy feels very tired after the day of today, which was quite interesting. Since there are only two messy diapers avalilable, there's not much need of tossing a coin to check piggy's pillow for the night XD Piggy also made sure to leave the pails open, and close all doors and windows for the pig-sty. 6 hours ago. Piggy can only imagine the stink ❤❤ And also piggy has to left open next to it the other diaper ❤❤❤❤❤

If anyone else wants to join the kik group to check on piggy, laugh at it and give it tasks/suggestions, feel free to contact piggy

For now, this filthy hog goes straight to the shit pen with a mildy soggy diaper, a tight cage and having drunk lots of water. Oink! ❤🐷❤🐷❤🐷

Loves : teasing, diapers, predicaments, spankings, diapers, predicaments, toys (dildos, chastity, etc), petplay, humiliation, scat, anal, WAM, messy, BDSM, creative punishments, communication.
Hardlimits : public exposure, social suicide, extreme pain, blood, blackmail, faces, personal information

The following user says Thank You to SissyDiaper<3er for this post:
Old 06-19-2022, 10:00 PM   #18
KinkyVae

Now it sounds to me like you’re changing your diapers too much. Piggies like you shouldn’t be changed at all if they can help it.

Bump up the messy diaper timer to half and hour.

In addition, whenever you change your diaper, you’ll need to punish yourself. Clean diapers are painful. Whenever you change the diaper, kiss the inside goodbye. Use tongue, make sure it knows you appreciate it. Then, punish yourself by punching your balls 50 times. If the diaper wasn’t both messy and leaking, add another 50.

Hopefully you’ll learn to appreciate your diapers and not change as much.

Also, as answer to your previous question, diaper open.

KinkyVae is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to KinkyVae for this post:
Old 06-22-2022, 06:29 AM   #19
SissyDiaper<3er

Hi everyone!

First of all, thank you so much for all the encouragement and nice reception of this dare, but alas, life has happened u.u Of the full week I expected to have (Minus tuesday), suddenly my time has been cut short by a LOT, on account of no longer being home alone, which of course completely defeats any realistic chance of having a pig-sty (Or at least any pig-sty worth of being called that).

So I find me suddenly cleaning fast the whole mess and having to cancel the whole thing. I'm deeply sorry to all of you who showed interest, specially those who got here a bit late and couldn't even see the first days, but such is life.

Dunno how mucb I'll be able to do, but feel free to contact me. OF course, expect me caged, that will not go away anytime soon XD

This pig expects to someday be able to properly come back. In the meantime, thank you for your care! :3

One last time for now, Oink!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity, diaper, humiliation, pig, scat