Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-14-2022, 04:54 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Battleship me

SCAT WARNING.

Looking for a dom to play 2 quick games of online multiplayer battleships against. To be clear the opponent will need to be a dom and will not be doing any forfeits themselves. Pop me a DM before 19:00 GMT today if interested.

Rules:

Round 1: Warmup. Open to other ideas.
Round 2: If I win, I go free. If I lose, I'll eat a teaspoon of shit based on the below.

Optionally will play and complete any losses in locked chastity if Dom would like to increase punishment throughout. Dom can request a single square ship at the start of each game as a minor advantage (maybe roll a dice to determine size). Open to other forfeits and rule changes too (if you win by x then y etc). Dom to initiate this.

Just to make things interesting, message between:

13 - 14: 1 teaspoons
14 - 15: 2 teaspoons
15 - 16: 3 teaspoons
16 - 17: 4 teaspoons
17 - 18: 5 teaspoons
18 - 19: 6 teaspoons

I'll play the first to message (at 19:00) so the later you leave it to message then worse it gets for me but at the risk of not playing at all....

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.

Last edited by pilik; 02-14-2022 at 11:20 AM.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2022, 11:35 AM   #2
pilik

Luckily won the previous game. Opening with the above rules again for 45 minutes from now, until 19:15 BST. Bring it on!

We can discuss amount over DM.

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
Old 02-23-2022, 08:21 AM   #3
pilik

Really got to go, so same as above. Only opening for 10 mins until 15:30 BST as going to burst! Happy to show proof etc on win

Old 02-25-2022, 11:10 AM   #4
pilik

Drunk too much last night so a bit hungover today. Serves me right so opening this for 30 minutes until 18:40 BST before I go shit. DM, or don't.

Old 03-06-2022, 10:13 AM   #5
pilik

Got to rush out fairly soon and really need a shit first. I've been told to open this for 15 minutes first, same as above. Hopefully a quiet night. DM before 17:30 BST.

Old 03-11-2022, 02:52 AM   #6
pilik

Opening from now until 15:00 BST today, same as above. Open to suggestions, bring it on, no warmups.

Old 03-18-2022, 05:02 AM   #7
pilik

Unlikely in such a small timeframe but will risk it....

Same rules as above, open for 20 mins now so until 12:22 BST.

Round 1 lost: Shit goes in for round 2.
Round 2 lost: Eat.

Old 03-21-2022, 08:38 AM   #8
pilik

Same rules as above, opening for 2ish hours until 18:00 BST, game shortly afterwards.

I don't normally lose but....

Round 1 lost: Shit goes in for round 2.
Round 2 lost: Eat.

Old 04-24-2022, 10:08 AM   #9
pilik

Desperately need to shit. Same rules as above, only opening DMs for 15 mins before I shit myself

Old 05-08-2022, 09:31 AM   #10
rhl
getDare Succubus

I would like to have an online game with another willing person.
We both start with a plate of shit. Any time a ship is snuck, that person eats a spoonfull. Then the loser gets to eat the whole plate.
Of course this has to have live video and the game ends with the first refusal to take a bite.
Old 05-29-2022, 10:07 AM   #11
pilik

Don't have long but need a shit quite badly right now so quickly opening this.

Opening with the original rules again for 30 minutes from now, until 18:40 BST.

We can discuss amount/chastity/etc over DM.

Old 06-06-2022, 01:01 AM   #12
pilik

You decide on todays lunch... Assuming I need to shit at 10:30 - 11am BST....

Rules:

Round 1: If I win, I go free, If I lose then the amount goes in the mouth.
Round 2: If I win, I go free. If I lose, I'll swallow what's in my mouth.

DM me between below to decide quantity:

9:00 - 9:30: 1 teaspoon
9:30 - 10:00: 2 teaspoons
10:00 - 10:30: 3 teaspoons
10:30 - 11:00: 4 teaspoons

Chastity optional, "happy" to give away a single square ship to begin round 2. Potentially open to something like beat me by 4 ships then double the amount. DM me.

Last edited by pilik; 06-06-2022 at 01:15 AM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, slave, toilet, torture