Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-24-2022, 06:51 AM   #1
pilik

Default [Scat] Any doms to deliver some punishment?

[Scat warning]

Amateur toilet here, looking for my most punishing task to date but need a good creative and sadistic dom who's interested. I've been struggling to mimic the forced feeding aspect that you'd get in a real life session and I just can't bring myself to "just eat a shit" so have this idea...

Pop the chastity cage on to limit enjoyment, metal chain around waist and locked to radiator via combination lock. That code is uploaded to chaster.app and a 45 min timer is set, you're sent a link to reveal the code early if happy or it auto releases after 45 mins. To make it extra challenging I have a remotely activated shock collar locked around my balls which you can activate for extra.....motivation.

I'll make sure I need a shit before starting and then it's over to you to set some tasks and release the code when complete.... Happy to give proof of tasks completed, although I will be masked (hard limit).

Ideally looking for someone with a bit of experience to know what tasks work well... I don't have a whole load of time so it's just whenever I get a few hours to play, normally once a week.

DM me. M, 29, UK (similar timezone preferred) .

Kit: Chastity device, handcuffs, combination locks, chain, open mouth gag, nose/mouth mask with tube.
pilik is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
humiliation, scat, slave, toilet, torture