Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 03-16-2009, 04:14 PM   #46
pokermaniac1122

your brother? always imagined it being written from a girl because the main characters a girl. my bad, but i love the story.
pokermaniac1122 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-17-2009, 03:23 AM   #47
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile

WRITE MORE SOON (please)
Old 03-24-2009, 04:52 PM   #48
kate

jackfromnyc, when are you going to write more???

Likes: WEDGIES, nudity, semi-public, dice dares, spanking, roleplay, self-bondage, masturbation, bathroom, a little bit of anal, being dominated.

Hates: blood, crap, pee, pain, permanent.

pm me if you have any great dares following everything on top.
kate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2009, 05:40 PM   #49
Rhys

Send a message via MSN to Rhys

We want more! We want more! We want more! We want more!
Old 03-24-2009, 05:58 PM   #50
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
We want more! We want more! We want more! We want more!
Ditto.

Please, I'm dying for more. I started posting in my story- you start posting again in yours!
Old 03-25-2009, 09:20 AM   #51
clatter
Account Banned

amazing i like it alot
clatter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 01:30 PM   #52
XkecoXchanX
Account Banned

Are we sure he didn't just like.....you know.....dissapear from the face of the earth....or atleast here anyways?
XkecoXchanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2009, 08:54 PM   #53
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Sorry guys. I've been busy with school. I have another installment coming soon. Thanks for all the gr8 comments.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2009, 03:00 PM   #54
molten man
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to molten man

Keep it coming dude!!!

26/m/straight
Kik: molten_man
molten man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 04:24 PM   #55
Clare babii x

cant wait for the next part =D
I love this story...
Clare babii x is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2009, 05:11 PM   #56
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Unhappy

I don't think he's going to write any more.

Maybe I'm but I think he
Old 03-28-2009, 11:03 PM   #57
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Part XII

Jackie was wiped. Less than two hours into her ordeals and she was in pain and thoroughly humiliated. She sat in the fetal position and shifted uncomfortably on the stool. As her weight shifted from one side to the other, the medium sized anal extender again became obvious. The mere act of trying to relax caused the silicon plug to be pushed further into her rectum. Sam returned to Jackie with a half liter bottle of Gatorade. "Here Jackie, drink this" he said. Jackie looked at Sam with a shocked look and responded "NO WAY Sam! I'm not drinking anything more after what just happened" referring to her public urination. "Jackie, I have to insist that you do. We've been monitoring your perspiration and it has been high. Couple that with the fact that you've just emptied your bladder means you run the risk of serious dehydration. Here, drink this down now. Its for your own good." Jackie looked at the caring Sam and said "I'm so embarrassed by what just happened. I really don't want it to happen again. Do you think I will?" "There's no way to tell Jackie. But don't worry. We're used to it. No one thinks less about you because of it" Sam replied. "How am I doing so far" asked Jackie. Sam replied "you're doing just fine. Believe me when I tell you that you're doing great." "Okay then, I'll drink it. I know you have my best interests at heart." Jackie drank the entire bottle of the liquid.

The group analyzing the results and appeared to be breaking up. Rachel walked over to the place in the center of the room where Jackie was sitting still covering her naked body. "How are you doing" asked Rachel. "I suppose I'm okay" sighed Jackie. "My nipples and, you know, area down there hurt like hell and I'm so embarrassed but overall I'm okay." "Good" replied Rachel. "Its time for your next ordeal. This isn't exactly an ordeal but its a step that we need to do to make sure that your anus is stretched enough to allow us to simulate some anal sex." "But I've had two extenders in me for over 2 hours! Isn't that enough?" asked Jackie. "No not really. The anal sphincter is one of the most powerful muscles in the human body. We have to make sure the devices we will be using to penetrate you do now damage you. Please come with me Jackie." Sam mysteriously appeared as he had all morning. He gently touched Jackie's elbow and motioned for her to rise. With trepidation, Jackie stood up. Still embarrassed Jackie tried to cover her breasts and pubic area. The three walked to the edge of the room where the triangular leather-covered "horse" was located. This is the same device that Jackie was bent over to be spanked by Will earlier. They stopped by the device and Sam adjusted some short platforms on either side. Instead of being bent over, Sam told Jackie to climb up and kneel on the padded extensions. Jackie complied but realized that she could no longer cover herself completely. Jackie was kneeling about 3 feet off the ground with the apex of the triangle between her legs. Her legs were at about a 45 degree angle which opened her at her crouch. Sam attached a new pair of ankle cuffs to her ankles and then attached them to the platforms. Sam then told Jackie to bend over until her chest and head were along the top of the triangle. Sam took her arms and attached the wrist cuffs to some clips down below. Jackie thought about the position she was in. She was bent along the top of the leather covered triangle with her butt extending slightly over the side edge with her vagina and anus completely open. Her knees were bent in a kneeling position but the bulk of her weight was not on her knees but on her stomach and chest. "This isn't so uncomfortable" Jackie thought. "I wish my boobs weren't hanging down like that." In a brief moment of humor she continued "they don't usually look so big" she chuckled to herself.

After Jackie was secured, Sam resumed his position by her head. Rachel bent down and explained "I'm going to remove the anal extender and insert a new one. This one will stretch your anal sphincter to the size it needs to be for the real anal ordeal." "How big is the next one?" Jackie asked. Rachel reached into the pocket of her lab coat. It was made of pink silicon rubber like the others but this one was huge. "How big is that?" asked Jackie. Rachel explained "this one is 5 inches long and 7 inches in diameter at the widest part." Jackie made a quick calculation in her head. "Pi time diameter equals circumference" she thought. "That means that its going to stretch my asshole to about 3 inches." Now this anal extender was differently shaped than the others. It was narrow at the tip, widened out at the middle and got smaller by about an inch at the base to keep it inside. As before Rachel walked behind Jackie. Jackie wished she could see what was going on. The girls Deanna and Dina were filming, one at her head the other filming what was about to happen in the back. Sam, watching Rachel for cues, said to Jackie "on the count of three take a deep breath and slowly exhale. One, two, three..." Jackie did as she as told. She felt the scientist Rachel grab the base of the extender, give is a slight turn to the left, and pull it out. "Aaaaah!" cried Jackie as the medium sized extender was removed. Jackie never realized that there were such sensitive nerve endings in this region. Jackie felt the entire 4 inches being slowly extracted. It felt as if her asshole was going to be pulled out as well. As the extender was being removed, a large amount of gas was expelled from Jackie's intestines. The fart was loud and long. Jackie watched Sam's eyes open wide as it was happening. "Oh my God!" exclaimed Jackie. That was SOOOOO embarrassing." Jackie heard a giggle from behind her and only assumed it was Dina who had been filming the ordeal part of the experiment. Despite the pain and embarrassment, Jackie was relieved to have the device out of her finally. Rachel spoke loudly now. "Jackie, I will now insert the next extender. But before I put it in place, I want to help the process of stretching your sphincter so you'll fell it going in and out more than once." Jackie's heart began to race, she could feel the sweat from her underarms rolling down her arms. Sam looked at the computer screen that was measuring her vital signs and said "take some deep breaths Jackie." Jackie tried to comply but she was already hyperventilating. Sam looked back at Rachel and said "it's no use. She's already hyperventilating. I think you should just do it." Rachel nodded yes and Jackie felt the coldness of the lubricating jelly at the base of her rectum. "OH" she squealed as she tried to move forward. It was no use because the restraining system was very efficient at keeping the participants in the experiment in place. After the initial cold sensation Jackie felt the large rubber plug pushing against the walls of the anal sphincter and being pushed further and further into her rectum. "Ow, that hurts" Jackie cried. Tears again began to stream down her cheeks. As the plug was pushed in the full 5 inches she felt some relief as the sphincter was against the narrower part of the extender. Unlike before when Rachel inserted the plug and left it in, she immediately pulled it out about halfway so that the full 3 inch diameter of the widest part was stretching her anal opening. Jackie's eyes opened wide with the surprise of the pain. Rachel repeated the procedure of pushing it in and pulling it out again. Again Jackie's eyes widened and her eyes teared up. Rachel continued this for 20 times Jackie counted. The pain was excruciating and Jackie was now feeling lightheaded from her hyperventilation. Finally, Rachel inserted it fully, pushed it in a final time and left it. Sam took a piece of duct tape from his computer cart and handed it to Rachel. "I'm going to place a piece of duct take over the end of the extender Jackie. Your anal opening is now stretched wide enough that it may slip out on its own." Rachel pulled apart the cheeks of Jackie's butt and Sam placed the duct tape along Jackie's butt crack from the base of her spine to her perineum. When Rachel released the butt cheeks the tape seemed to disappear. "There, you're done" announced Rachel.

Sam went back to Jackie's head and released the clips on the restraints on her wrists. He assisted Jackie back into the kneeling position and she immediately covered her breasts with her hands. As she straddled the "horse," Jackie could feel the butt plug being pushed into her asshole and winced. Sam unclipped Jackie's ankle restraints and helped Jackie slide off the top of the device. Again Jackie was standing naked in front of these strangers. Covering both her breasts with her left hand and arm, she reached around to feel the wide device in her butt. Jackie felt the duct tape at the base of her spine and tried to peel it down. "Ouch" she cried as the duct take pulled the fine hair on her tender skin. Sam came over and said "Jackie, you can't do that." Jackie responded "Sam, how does that tape come off?" Sam answered "I think you're guessing its going to hurt a lot, aren't you? Well is is, there is no other way." Jackie began to weep again. She stood there embarrassed and in pain waiting for her next ordeal.
Old 03-29-2009, 04:16 AM   #58
Rhys

Send a message via MSN to Rhys

Thankyou for continueing. Was good to see more.
Old 03-29-2009, 06:42 AM   #59
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

I have about a dozen more chapters in me but they do take time. Thanks for everyone's understanding.
Old 03-29-2009, 05:02 PM   #60
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Talking

THANK YOU!

I'm so glad you continued!

Advertisements
Kink Talk