Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 01-12-2010, 08:48 PM   #151
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

Wait wth ahhh confusion wheres it going? Write more. Naoooo rawr

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-12-2010, 09:18 PM   #152
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Wha!!! I must admit, I felt that they'd be up to something, but not this. I was caught off guard, and now I NEED to know what happens next. Most stories on this introduce a twist that is completely obvious that is coming or is out of nowhere. But you hit a happy median, guessable, but still unguessable. Good job.
Old 01-12-2010, 11:34 PM   #153
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odiefrom View Post
Wha!!! I must admit, I felt that they'd be up to something, but not this. I was caught off guard, and now I NEED to know what happens next. Most stories on this introduce a twist that is completely obvious that is coming or is out of nowhere. But you hit a happy median, guessable, but still unguessable. Good job.
Oh, you have no idea.
jackfromnyc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 04:42 AM   #154
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via AIM to Odiefrom Send a message via MSN to Odiefrom Send a message via Yahoo to Odiefrom

Ohh...there's more? Wow.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:44 AM   #155
Officelover
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Smile Wow.

Just... wow. Amazing. Totally unexpected. I'm speecless.
Old 01-13-2010, 04:55 AM   #156
5wirly

Marvellous stuff.
5wirly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 07:18 AM   #157
Stingoes

Omg noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sam cant do that omg omg omg thats just sooooooooo sad im crying right now :'(
Old 01-13-2010, 11:34 PM   #158
jess_i_kka
Account Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to jess_i_kka

OMG Jack, I agree. Sam's the hero of the story.
jess_i_kka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2010, 07:55 PM   #159
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Jackie’s had no idea for how long she was in her current position. It seemed that her reality was defined by her current state -- on her back, her feet in the stirrups with semen dripping out of her vagina and anus. Jackie had been given an additional sensory stimuli back. She was staring at the bright fluorescent bulb overhead. But she still could not hear or speak, and while she was speechless over what had just happened, she really wanted to cry. She had questions she needed answered. Why had Sam been so nice to her just to rape her in such a brutal way? Jackie saw movement out of the corner of her eye. She saw Rachel, the only female amongst the researchers enter the small room. Rachel was smiling. That was a good sign. Jackie knew she could trust the other woman. These three would no go unpunished.

Rachel said something to Jackie but of course she couldn’t hear. Jackie saw Rachel’s lips moving as if she were talking to herself. Rachel unfastened each of Jackie’s feet and lowered them from the stirrups. Jackie could feel the stickiness of the congealed semen on her vaginal lips and butt cheeks. Then Rachel undid Jackie’s wrists. Jackie reasoned the experiment was over as the men removed all the measuring sensors but there was no attempt to remove the wrist and ankle restraints. Rachel raised Jackie’s back and assisted her to sit up. “Damn, having actual sex was much more painful than the machine sex of the experiment” Jackie thought to herself. Rachel removed the ear plugs from Jackie’s ears. Jackie was grateful to get another sense back. “There,” said Rachel. “Is that better?” Jackie nodded. Jackie pointed to the ball gag. “No” said Rachel. “I’m sorry, not yet.” Rachel put the blindfold back on Jackie and led her out of the room. They walked a familiar walk through the large room of the laboratory. Jackie could hear people but Rachel’s pace was swift and in no time they had stopped. Rachel removed the blindfold again and Jackie recognized the room as the locker room where she had undressed almost a lifetime ago that morning.

Rachel removed the ball gag. Jackie’s jaw had hurt from having it forced open for so many hours. She started to speak. She wanted to tell Rachel about the rape by the 3 male researchers. Rachel quieted her in a stern voice. “Hush, the day is not yet over. There are a few more things we need to do. I know what happened. It is necessary. You will understand in a little while. Now let’s get you cleaned up.” Rachel directed Jackie into the steamy hot shower. The warm water on Jackie’s skin felt good. The welts and cuts stung a bit but the soft sponge that Rachel was using to wash off the dirt, dried lubricating gel, dried blood, Jackie’s own bodily secretions, and now the semen felt good. Rachel undid the pig tails that Jackie had created to keep her hair in place that morning and applied a nice shampoo to Jackie’s matted hair. Jackie liked the scent of lavender. The whole shower smelled of lavender as the soap Rachel used was also scented. Jackie wished the shower didn’t end. She was dried off by Rachel despite the fact that she could have done it herself. Rachel covered her hair with a towel and then began to towel her Jackie off starting with her shoulders and moving down her back. Rachel dried off Jackie’s butt, her privates and her legs. Jackie was getting the full treatment it seemed. “This must be the way they treat the subjects after the ordeals are over” Jackie reasoned.

When Jackie’s body was dry, Rachel handed her the soft terry cloth robe she had been given earlier in the day. Rachel instructed Jackie to sit down while she dried off her hair with the blower. “Rachel, I have so many questions. Please explain some of them to me?” “Not now” replied Rachel. “As I have told you, you will understand it all in a little bit. Sit and enjoy the treatment.” Jackie nearly fell asleep as her hair was being dried and brushed. She could smell the perfume of the lavender and it brought her back to smell of her grandmother’s attic when she was a little girl. When Rachel was finished she said “there, you look all pretty again” and walked over to the telephone on the wall and calling, said “she’s all ready now.”

Within moments, Dr. Jones entered the room. “Well Jackie, you were our most successful subject to date. Our monitoring devices indicate that we were successful in completely reprogramming your brain to confuse pain for pleasure. Did you feel that way too” he asked? Jackie replied “aah, I think so Dr. Jones.” Jones nodded with approval. “Let’s do a few more tests just to validate our findings. Jackie please open your robe.” Jackie, used to doing what she was told by the researchers complied. She hesitated because she really wanted the experiment to be over. Dr. Jones reached over and grabbed her nipples really hard and started twisting, pulling and squeezing them. Jackie initially winced in pain but subsequently started to feel the euphoria of the confused brain signals. Jackie smiled despite Jones’ pulling and squeezing. Dr. Jones let go and put his hand between her legs. “Hmmm, your vagina started lubricating itself from the pain you experienced. Good! Good! Now Jackie, kneel down.” Jackie looked perplexed and said “I thought the experiment is over.” “Just kneel down Jackie” ordered Jones in a stern voice. Without instruction from Jones, Rachel clipped each of Jackie’s wrist restraints to her ankle restraints. Her arms formed triangles at an unnatural and painful position. Rachel stepped in front of Jackie and said “open your mouth.” Jackie saw what appeared to be another gag in Rachel’s hand. It wasn’t a latex ball this time but a ring – a very wide ring. Jackie shook her head vigorously connoting no. Rachel slapped Jackie very hard with a full swing across her face and jaw. Despite all that had happened to Jackie that day, this was the most violent act because it appeared to be deliberate and personal. “Don’t you ever disobey me or anyone else in authority again Jackie. Do you understand?” Jackie’s face and jaw throbbed and she whimpered yes. “Now open your mouth Jackie.” Jackie did as she was told. The ring gag was inserted behind her teeth and the elastic was placed behind Jackie’s head.

Dr. Jones stepped up to Jackie and lowered his pants. He pulled on his penis to get it hard and inserted it through the ring into Jackie’s mouth. Jackie never had a penis in her mouth and didn’t like the acid taste she was tasting. She tried to move her tongue so it wouldn’t touch this vile organ. Dr. Jones slapped the side of her head and said, “you better use that tongue and use it good.” The slap gave Jackie the perverse sense of pleasure that the reprogramming seemed to guarantee. Jackie positioned her tongue so that it rubbed up against the bottom of the older man’s organ and against its tip. She felt the size of the penis almost double in her mouth. As Dr. Jones thrust into Jackie’s involuntarily opened mouth, he held the back of her head pushing further and further. Jackie began to gag from the length of the penis pushing up against the back of her throat. Jackie had thoughts of suffocating. But the fear caused by the suffocation thoughts sent the tingly sensation of pleasure up from her genitals to her whole brain. Jackie started to moan with pleasure while she was being face-raped. With greater and greater force and rapidity the professor thrust into Jackie until her nose was being pushed against his flabby stomach and his balls were slapping against her chin. With a loud cry from Reg Jones, Jackie felt a wet, warm, and salty liquid shoot into her mouth and tongue. It tasted musty, like the smell of her dog when he was out in a rain storm. The taste was vile to Jackie as it ran down her throat. Jackie tried to lower her head so that it could drip out of her mouth but Rachel stepped in and pushed Jackie’s head back and pulled hard on her hair. “We do not let the semen of our revered leader ever touch the ground. You should consider yourself lucky he even let you taste it. Now savor every drop.” Jackie did as she was told. Dr. Jones left the room and Rachel unclipped the restraints, leaving them on her wrists and ankles. Jackie retied her robe and was forced to sit on the bench in the locker. When she attempted to rise, Rachel turned with a genuine anger in her eyes and said “don’t make me restrain you because even with pain being converted to pleasure you will not like it.” “It is almost over” Jackie thought so she sat there as she was told. The female researcher returned to the locker with the blindfolds and ear plugs. They were replaced on Jackie who was now sitting in another state of near total sensory deprivation. The only thought that could enter Jackie’s mind was “what else could happen now?”
Old 01-14-2010, 09:00 PM   #160
Odiefrom
getDare Sweetheart

I have a hope for this sudden turn of events...but it is becoming more and more far fetched . After 15 minutes or so or sensory deprivation, you can hallucinate. So I was hoping that this wasn't happening...I don't want to see those good guys go bad! But overall, a good story!
Old 01-15-2010, 04:56 AM   #161
Stingoes

Omg nooooooooooooo how could they do that to her. And omg im just like in shock lol. Great story though plz keep going
Old 01-15-2010, 06:52 PM   #162
Lovesfundares
Account Banned

jack im confused. hurt. confused. horny. and i want to read.
let me down and ill go emo.
lol

NOW FINISHT THIS STORY LIKE A BAUWSE

http://lfd-brodytunis.tumblr.com/
Lovesfundares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2010, 02:13 PM   #163
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Author's Note: In response to some comments, I will revise my last chapter. Rachel WILL NOT put the blindfolds and earplugs and ball gag on Jackie.
Old 01-19-2010, 02:31 PM   #164
Shade622

so she's being reprogrammed to be a slave? nice...
Shade622 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2010, 05:53 AM   #165
jackfromnyc
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shade622 View Post
so she's being reprogrammed to be a slave? nice...
I don't get your question. It's already clear that she's been programmed through the pain/pleasure confusion.

I think you'll like the twist that I have planned.

Advertisements
Kink Talk