Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge > Signature Links

Old 12-06-2014, 04:39 AM   #1
Duleshna
getDare Ladder

Default Likes, dislikes, ect.

Petplay
  • My ultimate and biggest source of pleasure. I don't really require pets to wear accessories, but they to add more fun to the game. I really enjoy reducing a sub to a state of an animal: just crawling on the floor, being at the mercy of my whims and mood swings. Better yet when she wants to play with me and needs to show me that desire... Great fun.

Humiliation
  • I think this should be put as a main fetish as well. All of my likes link to this. I like to make my pet squirm in embarrassment and just make her feel dirty and naughty. Just making her fully feel what a thing she has become after accepting to be my plaything... I enjoy various ways of making my pet feel low and dirty. But all in a good way. I don’t intend to expose her dirty side to anyone else. It is my own juicy secret to have. However, I have never stooped up to blackmailing and I never will so if you were secretly hoping for that… I am not your guy.

Rough oral- and analplay
  • These two are my main focus. Probably because I want my pet to understand than ALL of her body is for my amusement... although I do prefer it when she gets as much fun out of it as I do - which I like to point out to her quickly too. I love a pet who feels like there is nothing gross or taboo in her own body. We all have our sense of shame though, but that's part of the fun, isn't it? To be made to face that feeling of utter embarrassment...

Random list of things that often peak my interest (no quarantee!)
Note 1: These things are linked to various other things and should always be negotiated
Note 2: Most of these are things I enjoy seeing on a sub or giving to a sub. Receiving parts are mentioned separately.

• Collars, ears, tails, borderline nakedness, watersports, ATM, body writing, body branding, hitting, spanking, choking, puking, orgasm denial, bondage, rimming (receiving), prostate massage (receiving), butt plugs, enemas, public

Dislikes/Limits

Scat
  • No need to explain that too much. Even if I am interested in the ass area and sometimes even in watersports… this is a definate no.

Blood
  • I like causing pain occationally, when I am in the mood - but injuries and wounds go too far. Bleeding is a definate no for safety reasons.

Anything too extreme or violent
  • I am unable to gain pleasure from domination if it clearly makes the sub go through extreme amounts of pain. I need to know that my sub is ultimately enjoying all the things I do to her. Even if I am punishing her, it should be a consensual punishment by spirit. I'm here to dominate, not rape.

Illegal
  • Common sense, people. No need to get into trouble because of some rush you may or may not get.
Duleshna is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk