Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2017, 10:11 AM   #61
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Meeow, how fast were you with checking the thread? x-x

I realized my mistake while the post was still loading and fixed it like ten seconds later o_o

I'm really sorry Mister Pony for trying to trick you, meeoww <.<

Edit: oh no this kitten did missinterpret the post q.q meeow

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Dislikes - Cum Eating | Deepthroat | Line Writing | Plug for >2h
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Last edited by Leanna; 11-26-2017 at 10:15 AM.
Leanna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 10:31 AM   #62
HiAkNeAzKaOwa

I rolled 21 minutes plugged ^^

Enjoy

I send PM Dares to at least 5 users each day i log on GetDare and i think you should do the same

Likes: Orgasm control, Shower, dressing as a girl, pics*, playing with cum
Punishment: Anal*, Cum eating, Messy*
Limits: Pee/Scat, Blood, Social Suicide, Public, face pics

*Maybe

Clothing
PM dares

🇫🇷 Si tu es français, envoie moi un PM 🇫🇷

I have a dildo
Kik: HiAkNeAzKaOwa
Email: [email protected] (yeah, it's real)
HiAkNeAzKaOwa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 10:59 AM   #63
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Meow! Not so faast!

The thread is already over! End was today at 05:00PM ^-^

Btw I did just complete your dare nina!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nina@
do any three submissive positions successively for 7 minutes each from https://tinyurl.com/y8b7nq8s while a butt plug (medium size) is inserted and put on your collar and leash and tie the leash to a table or any furniture of appropriate height for the entire duration
So I chose the positions 'expose', 'rest' and 'wall'.

This dare was actually pretty easy but pretty mean at the same time! =p

Eay because.. well.. you only have to stand/sit for a few minutes. Actually not much of a challenge..

But exactly that is the problem! This kitten really hates to just sit around doing nothing (except sleeping! sleeping is nice ), it's way toooo booooooring...

Also my arms actually started to hurt while being in the third position, I think I need to do more workout =^-^= I'm way too thin anyways!

Thank you for the dare nina! Meeoww!

Likes - Anal | Chastity | Edging | Gags | Humiliation | Light CBT | Mild-Medium Pain | Pet Play | Plugs | Spanking | Enemas
Limits - Blood | Family | Friends | Hot Sauce | Illegal | Permanent | Identifying Pictures | Full Public | Scat

Last edited by Leanna; 11-26-2017 at 11:01 AM. Reason: I did not forget the meows just had to add some content :p
The following user says Thank You to Leanna for this post:
Old 11-26-2017, 11:13 AM   #64
Pariahterror
Prodigy

It was a nice thread and I hope you really enjoyed the dares you got (and maybe you will put some of them in your PM Dare list).

Well, having some other things to do now.

Don't forget to Meow.

Woof Woof.

Likes: Denial / Spanking / Petplay / body writing / Sensory Deprivation / Crossdressing / Hidden public / Hypnosis
Neutral: Diapers / Messy / Cornertime / Bladder control / Pee / pictures
Curious: Humiliation / Self-bondage / hidden public outing
Dislikes: Linewriting
Limits: Permanent / Family / Face / Video/Cam / Illegal
For more: Likes / toys

PM dares

Progress of 1000 thread

KIK: Pariahterror

Pariahterror is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2017, 11:53 AM   #65
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Meoww, finished another task! =D

Quote:
Originally Posted by qmu View Post
Okay...

Since you have a plugged workout PM Dare, how about being a little evil and spicy up that? Plugged with nipple clamps, but a bowl with milk in front of you, now do a push-up and lick it a little, 30 times =p

This dare was a short but fun dare.

While I'm normaly just about able to do 30 push ups in a row I had to take two very small pauses while doing this dare as the drinking of the milk did make everything way more intense =p

Also I had to reapply the nipple clamps two times as they are connected by a metal chain which dragged them down alot which made them fall off while doing the push ups ^^

The milk was delicious like always however! Meow! =^-^=

The following user says Thank You to Leanna for this post:
Old 11-28-2017, 10:01 AM   #66
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Meoww, another dare completed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orophins View Post
Hmm... Lightze inspired me... How often do you get to say that!?

10 lines:
This little kitten loves writing lines while plugged and sucking a dildo.

Must be done with inflatable plug in, and while sucking on a dildo. Give your plug an another pump of air after every line, or until you've hit your limit ^_^.

Sooo... because this kinky kitten had to give his dildo a blowjob and because of the plug it was pretty hard to concentrate on the writing of the lines ._.

After finishing the first line this kinky kitten realized that he had forgotten to write the "while plugged" part of the sentence so this kinky kitten had to start again <.<

After the 8. sentence the inflatable plug became very very distracting but this kinky kitten still managed to give one pump after every line.

Thank you for the dare Finn! Meoow! ^_^

Old 11-29-2017, 05:20 PM   #67
Leanna
getDare Sweetheart

Meoww,

so this cute mew just completed the last dares! ^-^

Quote:
Originally Posted by humiliation_sub View Post
Custom dare: Pick a dice dare you'd like to do, and let me choose which numbers you must complete.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SemiGolfBoy View Post
Custom idea: the next dice-roll dare from here that you do must be done with a very full bladder. Simple but fun! I don't see it in your loves, likes, dislikes or limits so I suppose I'll let you figure out how it feels <3
This cute mew combined both these dares and picked this dice dare.

As instructed this cute mew did ask humiliaton_sub about what numbers it should take. The rolls he chose were these one:

Quote:
5. Add a nice thick dollop of toothpaste into cool water stir and mix it thoroughly and allow a couple of minutes to soak before taking your enema.

(You're welcome to use warm water instead of cool, since cold water can potentially lower your body temperature - less than healthy.)

1. 1.5 litre

4. On your knees with your torso resting against the ground and your arms resting by your side or before you, your rump poking into the air.

Hold for 10 minutes.

If you fail to hold all the water:

5. You must attempt this enema dare again, with new rolls.

The rolls will be the same except the amount of water will by 250mL. Keep in mind this means the toothpaste will be much less diluted, so I recommend holding it!
About three hours before the dare began this cute mew started to drink alot of water and green tea so that its bladder would be very very full!
As it was around one liter of water and 1.5 liters of tea the need to go to the toilet was very very real, which is why this cute mew decided to wear a pullup while doing the enema dare, just in case an accident happened =p

When this cute mew then finally started the dare it filled its enema bag to 1.5 liters and put some toothpaste into it..

Luckily this cute mew hadn't many cramps at all while letting the 1.5 liters flow inside of it ^-^ seems like this cute mew happened to pick a lucky day!

Now this cute mew had to hold the enema for ten minutes while resting in the chosen position.
This wasn't to bad either regarding the enema at first but around the 8. minute some really mean cramps started to form which made the last two minutes very intense.
While it's asshole twitched alot because of this it still managed to hold everything for the whole ten minutes!

Also this cute mews bladder did hurt a lot during the dare as it really was super full!

Thats why it was super happy when the ten minutes very finally over and it could rush to the toilet to release everything

All in all it was a fun dare and this cute mew realised that it actually didn't really feel any difference because of the toothpaste in the water(maybe it just wasnt enough).

This cute mew is still not completely sure what it thinks of the bladder holding dare.
While it turns this cute mew on to not allowed to go the toilet even though it really has to because of the fear of punishment, the feeling of holding the pee is not very pleasent and makes it really hard for this cute mew to focus on anything and thus being productive

Thank you for the dares humiliation_boy and SemiGolfBoy!

As this cute mew did now complete the last dares in this thread this post will most likely the last post of mine in this thread!
It had alot of fun doing all the dares and having so many people focus on this cute mew! =^-^=

Thanks again to everyone who participated in this thread and special thanks to anyone who is still reading this post! =P

Please forgive any spelling errors - this post was written at 01:20 AM =p

Meeoooooowwwww!

The following 3 users say Thank You to Leanna for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk