Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-26-2017, 10:17 AM   #1
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Sign 1 Week Of Risky Public Dares While In Europe

Hello GD,

I'm in Europe on a business trip. I've got a long trench coat and I'm on the bottom floor of a hotel. It goes directly into the main part of the city and there is a park about a block from me. Plenty of alleys, and places to hide.

I don't really want to expose my self to anyone directly. But any risk of getting caught is fine. It will be super cold but I will do dares late at night or early in the morning. Fun, Intense, Creative, Challenging. I'm up for anything!

I've got plenty of time to kill so I'll be able to report back within a day or so.
Kik is also an option Brazen55. Looking forward your ideas.

Much appreciated!
Old 11-26-2017, 12:51 PM   #2
Mrdt1955d5

Try this.

Find out what time it starts getting light out in the morning. Walk to the park while it is still totally dark out. If there is a park bench near a street strip naked and leave your clothes on the park bench. Walk to the center of the park and wait until you can see the sky getting lighter from the sun coming up. Walk back to the park bench and get dressed. Leave your cock and balls out of the front of your pants. Close your trench coat bit don't fasten it closed. You can use your hands in your pockets to hold it closed if someone is close to you. When you get past the front desk at the hotel take your hands out of your pockets and let your coat hang open while you walk to your room. Be sure and post on here how it went.
Mrdt1955d5 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to Mrdt1955d5 for this post:
Old 11-26-2017, 02:36 PM   #3
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrdt1955d5 View Post
Try this.

Find out what time it starts getting light out in the morning. Walk to the park while it is still totally dark out. If there is a park bench near a street strip naked and leave your clothes on the park bench. Walk to the center of the park and wait until you can see the sky getting lighter from the sun coming up. Walk back to the park bench and get dressed. Leave your cock and balls out of the front of your pants. Close your trench coat bit don't fasten it closed. You can use your hands in your pockets to hold it closed if someone is close to you. When you get past the front desk at the hotel take your hands out of your pockets and let your coat hang open while you walk to your room. Be sure and post on here how it went.
Awesome! Thank you so much. I should be able to do this no problem if I wake up early enough, might get a few morning joggers but otherwise I should be fine. More ideas welcome

Thanks!
Old 11-27-2017, 08:12 AM   #4
Mrdt1955d5

Here's a couple of more for you.

Go into a alley that has a street light by it on the street that the alley opens into. Go to the middle of the alley between the two streets it's connected to. Strip naked and every time a car goes by the street light take 5 steps toward the street. When you get to the end of the alley stand there until the next car goes by then step out under the street light for 10 seconds.

You said your hotel room is on the first floor. If your window is at street level open your curtains while it is still dark outside. Go in the bathroom and strip naked. Take a shower and then while you are drying off walk back out in your room. Stand there facing the window but don't look at it. When you are dry get dressed and see if anyone is standing there watching you.
Mrdt1955d5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-27-2017, 03:53 PM   #5
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Try this.

It was nearly impossible for me to get up this early after being jet lagged but I did. It was rather cold for early morning and no sun yet. I took off from my hotel just before it was any light out. I was wearing a long coat and sweat pants.It was about a 10 minute walk to the park. I got there with no one around. But I knew it wouldn't be that way for long. I wanted to get this over with since it was almost freezing. The park has a huge trail around it and is surrounded by a bunch of apartments,with a main road to the city on the front side. I stripped and put my clothes on one of the benches on the outside of the trail and walked over(rather confidently for what i was doing) to the center of the park. I wasn't sure what to do when I got there but after a short walk I was at the center of the park stark naked and barely illuminated by any light. I was hoping the sun would try to peak soon so I could leave as I didn't want to get sick. My goal was to leave when I could see the clothes I left on the bench which was dark when I started off. It took a bit longer than I thought so I warmed myself up with some exercises. (Sounds rather funny writing this back to myself lol). This made me less nervous as well all until I saw some cars in the distance starting up in the parking lot. My heart started racing and this made me want to hide but I stuck it out for a bit longer. However I knew soon there would be some joggers, and more cars started zipping by on the main road. Soon though I could see things getting brighter and not to long after I could make out the outline of my clothing.With that I sprinted as fast I could to my clothing and got on my way. It took around 20mins I think,which was wasn't too long considering my timing. But I had literally froze my ass off. I did walk back with everything out and passed a couple on my way. I couldn't do the 2nd part for cameras but otherwise it was fun! Thanks! Excited for more!
Old 11-28-2017, 01:50 AM   #6
gdBob
getDare Sweetheart

Naked elevator ride!

Easy level: Strip in the hotel's elevator and travel at least two floors up or down.

Mega mode: Strip outside the elevator, leave your clothes, then travel at least two floors up or down before collecting them.
interesting conversation, answering truths, asking questions.
Favourite dares: nudity, risky stripping, games of chance.
gdBob is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to gdBob for this post:
Old 11-29-2017, 04:25 PM   #7
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Here's a couple of more for you.

Go into a alley that has a street light by it on the street that the alley opens into. Go to the middle of the alley between the two streets it's connected to. Strip naked and every time a car goes by the street light take 5 steps toward the street. When you get to the end of the alley stand there until the next car goes by then step out under the street light for 10 seconds.
Did this one the other day. I assumed this would be extremely easy and it turned out not to be. I spent the first part of this dare looking for the right street. I felt kinda sketchy walking about the streets in a tandem manner. No knowing where to go and just looking for a place to do this dare. The hardest part was finding a street that still got car traffic late at night.
Of course the darker streets were less busy and away from cars and I would be there forever likely. I continued walking by many options saying to myself. “Oh a car will never pass there” and only after passing by would 2 cars pass by. Realizing in hindsight that may have worked. After about an hour of search I found one street that was very near the middle of city and quite well lit.

I was bout to strip when I noticed a surveillance camera sign on display. I didn’t see a camera but I decide I shouldn’t risk it (maybe on my last night here). I still circled around and a few people started to walk by, not sure why at that hour. But I decide it best to move on. I eventually went to a place close by the hotel I’m staying. I looked down the street and it was rather small alley. It had lights on both sides but was open to the main road so I would not need to be there long. It was also a one way street so I decide on this one. If anyone did turn down the street it was only too some apartments,and I could run either way but I would certainly be fully exposed.

I setup my tripod and began to strip. Extremely cold but I cars were passing every few minutes even that late so I was hoping it would not be long. I was nervous as my back side would be expose to a lot of apartments with people sleeping or awake?! While my front would be in view of the traffic. Since I was nervous I didn’t start the dare until the first car passed. After the first car I stripped naked leaving my clothes on the ground in a way that would let me quickly dress. At this point I only have on shoes and nothing else. I waited there nervously for the next car listening to any and everything hoping it would not be long. A few times it was a cat or something blowing in the wind but soon my first car was approaching. I was not really nervous about the car because I could here them coming but I was worried that this car would turn down my street and I would need to quickly gather everything and run naked. So any cars that I could hear slow down as though they might be turning really sent my heart racing!

The first car finally passes from the left going quite fast and I earn my first 5 steps forward. I was in the middle of this alley, and it was lit on both sides but anyone seeing me from the front would only see and outline or at least I was hoping >.< First car done! I waited for at least 5 more minutes for the next car. They passed from the right and it was also just as quick but at this point I was really cold. As I’m waiting for the 3rd car I heard a cough from behind me! I turned around and nearly darted for my clothing but it turn out after some investigation to be someone in the apartments around me. I decide there was no way around this and just needed to be extra quiet as to not wake or alert them to what I was doing. 1 minute later the 3rd car passes 5 more steps! I was maybe 2 cars away at this point before being under the light. The last 2 were the worst. The cars were approaching really slowly now.(Turns out later there was a speed bump). I was basically pacing between points wondering whether I should turn around for fear of a car turning down my street. I told myself it wouldn’t be much longer and I had adapted to the cold at this point.

The first car turning right away from me so from my view I could see them going away for maybe 4 blocks. I took my last 5 steps before getting under the light and was really nervous that someone walking by could see me. I was about to be fully exposed under light to basically half of the city. The last car also did the same as the previous and turned away from me. But I couldn’t stop now so I stepped out as I waned to get this over quickly. I was really hoping they decided not to check their mirrors, and also that no cars were close behind in the time that I needed to be there. I counted slowly and I couldn’t remember the number so I did 20 seconds. It was extremely degrading and nerve wrecking. Fully naked on the main city road and under a bright street light. Surely someone could have seen me or did. After my time was up I grabbed everything snapped 3 pictures (with flash :P) and then ran off into the night.

Thanks for this one! Was really fun, I was nervous but I liked the challenge. I don’t think anyone saw me(hopefully). Still here and plan on going out tonight if anyone has more ideas!

2nd dare I did but it was uneventful because of my room placement. :/
Old 11-29-2017, 05:33 PM   #8
Taz55
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by gdBob View Post
Naked elevator ride!

Easy level: Strip in the hotel's elevator and travel at least two floors up or down.

Mega mode: Strip outside the elevator, leave your clothes, then travel at least two floors up or down before collecting them.
Only have 3 floors so I can just barely do this one. But my hotel is small so not much risk. but we'll see.

I'll do Mega mode :P Thanks!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, mastubation, outdoor, public, risky