Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-27-2012, 03:10 PM   #1
diabolicity

Location: A big city & people are always around (keep that in mind?!)
Smile 21f slut, hidden public tasks using....

Hello all,

I'm ordered to post & request dares you lot can come up with that forces me outside of my home and requires me to use these baggy blue jeans that I've cut the right pocket out of - meaning that if I don't wear panties and put my hand in my right pocket I have direct access to my bare cunt... ;p ... a tool to humiliate me (privately) in public!

I must choose any 3 (minimum) from this thread and complete them... I will let you know which I choose and if I can also how they went!

I also have maybe 5 clothespins, a little bit of rope, icy hot, toothpaste, household items... no real toys. My limits should show in my signature!

Remember that "No involvement of other people including not calling attention to myself with noise/light/etc" is a firm limit!

Post away, please and thank you!

Limits = NO family, permanent, messy, diapers, poo, consuming anything, or direct involvement of other people (includes calling attention to myself on purpose!)

(Unfortunately at the moment I have no toys)
diabolicity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:15 PM   #2
Vicky Plays Rough

Wear panties and drop itching powder in them. You can only scratch with your hand in your "pocket", so try to be slick about it.

Limits: poo, blood, extreme public, illegal, family, pain. NO PICS OR VIDEO!!!
Vicky Plays Rough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:19 PM   #3
Tadario

If you have grapes or other berries, then stuff your pussy full of them before you go out into public, then just grab a few when you feel like a snack, while being around people.
Tadario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:26 PM   #4
diabolicity

To Vicky Plays Rough, I don't have itching powder, sorry!
And to Todario, I don't do messy and am pretty sure it wouldn't be healthy to put fruit inside myself, sorry!

To all, please do read my limits! Also, I don't have money to spare on anything at the moment, so if it's not a common household item or I didn't list it, I may not have it... you can always ask though

Limits = NO family, permanent, messy, diapers, poo, consuming anything, or direct involvement of other people (includes calling attention to myself on purpose!)

Old 09-27-2012, 03:36 PM   #5
bodacious
Distinguished Member

I'm not sure how this would work. But you should try putting on and taking off all the clothespins on your pussy in public. I don't know if you're willing to try that so...

A little simpler, put a little bit of toothpaste on your clit. Every thirty minutes you must reapply it, in either a bathroom or somewhere where you feel comfortable
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 03:40 PM   #6
Shadowice
getDare Addict

I want you to grab your icyhot and put it in your purse before you get on a bus and ride it around for awhile, you should edge for everyone that gets on the bus. If you are unable to complete an edge because someone sits where they would notice you then you should reach into your purse get the icy hot out and rub some on your cunt. If your feeling extra brave sit behind someone and try to do an edge while chatting to them.
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:02 PM   #7
diabolicity

to Bodacious - I will absolutely do both of these (and count them as only 1 of the three)... because no one can tell that I'm doing anything other than having my hand in my pocket like any non-desperate-slut, I can probably put on or take off clothespins (though on might be harder one-handed ha) even if I'm standing on a sidewalk or in a grocery store or something. Just have to be subtle . Do you have a specific number or placement of clothespins in mind to put on or take off?

I'm excited to do this one!!

Old 09-27-2012, 04:06 PM   #8
diabolicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by shadowice0823 View Post
I want you to grab your icyhot and put it in your purse before you get on a bus and ride it around for awhile, you should edge for everyone that gets on the bus. If you are unable to complete an edge because someone sits where they would notice you then you should reach into your purse get the icy hot out and rub some on your cunt. If your feeling extra brave sit behind someone and try to do an edge while chatting to them.
I am game for this dare, except that I don't have a bus pass or free access to a bus where I am (and no money). I need to modify the place that I do this... maybe sitting in a chair or bench somewhere..outside a starbucks or something and apply it for every 2nd person who goes through the door (either going inside or outside)... or something else of your choosing? Sorry about this! It would have been crazy and amazing to do this on a bus!! ;p :/

Old 09-27-2012, 04:48 PM   #9
bodacious
Distinguished Member

Hmmm.... 2 per lip, one on your clit? That sounds like fun to me. You can set the time limit (just push yourself )
Hard dicks make me horny
Spoiler:
Fuck you and your feelings. :)
bodacious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 04:53 PM   #10
diabolicity

To bodacious: Will do! Sounds great. Next time I go out I'll bring 5 clothespins and put them on before I get out of my car, then make myself walk around for.... say 10 minutes and take them off wherever I've ended up when 10 minutes is up - regardless of who's around or where I ended up Thank you!!

Old 09-27-2012, 06:37 PM   #11
Shadowice
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by diabolicity View Post
I am game for this dare, except that I don't have a bus pass or free access to a bus where I am (and no money). I need to modify the place that I do this... maybe sitting in a chair or bench somewhere..outside a starbucks or something and apply it for every 2nd person who goes through the door (either going inside or outside)... or something else of your choosing? Sorry about this! It would have been crazy and amazing to do this on a bus!! ;p :/
ok pick somewhere that gets a lot of foot traffic then, and try to not sit terribly far away. Keep in mind lots of places are getting security cameras these days we dont need you arrested
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2012, 02:47 PM   #12
e28
getDare Sweetheart

Talking

Just use your pocket for stuff like lipstick, etc.... but place it in your pussy, or ass,.... everytime you take something out or put something inside you have to pinch your clit as hard as you can, if your cellphone fits inside this would be the ultimate rush, since you dont know if you get a call and when you get one the vib will get you crazy but you have to get it out, because it rings...

instead of pinching you can use some clit vaccum sucktion device, but they are expensive, you can be creative to build one yourself and every time you need to pinch you suck a little harder.....
e28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2012, 02:08 AM   #13
diabolicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by e28 View Post
Just use your pocket for stuff like lipstick, etc.... but place it in your pussy, or ass,.... everytime you take something out or put something inside you have to pinch your clit as hard as you can, if your cellphone fits inside this would be the ultimate rush, since you dont know if you get a call and when you get one the vib will get you crazy but you have to get it out, because it rings...

instead of pinching you can use some clit vaccum sucktion device, but they are expensive, you can be creative to build one yourself and every time you need to pinch you suck a little harder.....
How would I make a makeshift suction device for my clit myself? If it's possible, and whatever things I'd need are around/cheap, I'd love to try that out sometime ha!

Old 09-29-2012, 02:11 AM   #14
diabolicity

Hey everybody! Please do keep the ideas coming! I have a few days left before I am required to make my final choices (must choose 3 or your ideas, minimum!).

Oh! And it doesn't matter if you post something that seems obvious. I haven't worn these pants outside of the privacy of my bedroom yet, let alone in public. So they are untested. No tasks have been done. And, honestly, what's obvious to you may not have occured to me or my dare-er yet ha!

Thanks again all!

Old 09-29-2012, 04:09 AM   #15
mafiaka
Distinguished Member

* Pee in a bottle while standing in front of a shop window. You may want to practise this in front of a mirror at home first, though.

* Walk around in a shopping centre. Every time you see someone wearing a black item, masturbate for three minutes. Every time you see someone completely dressed in black, masturbate till you cum.

* Sit on a bench in the park and call one of your friends on your cell phone. During that conversation, masturbate till you cum. Make sure your friend does not notice, of course.
mafiaka is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hidden public, humiliation, no panties, semi public